Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

part 2 of the last chapter you read!

I stood up and kissed her forehead. I walked out down the hall, Then down the stairs "Coed white in room 639."The speakers said. I froze. No.Fucking.Way. I ran back up the stairs i saw doctors surrounding her door I saw the broken glass and the chair on the other side of the window. I ran as fast as i could. "LET ME IN THERE!."I shrieked trying to push my way through but the doctors were like a fucking brick wall and wouldn't let me pass by, I saw a nurse come through with a needle in her hands. I backed up and looked through the Broken window.
"Don't you fucking touch me with that, Come near me and i will knock the shit out of you."She spat with venom dripping off her words. She turned and looked at me, I saw some calmness go through her eyes. Then....the nurse stabbed her with the needle.
Oh my god i think she's going to kill her. She grabbed the nurse by her collar on her jacket and pushed her against the wall. I shoved the doctors out of the way dumbasses standing there Gaping like as if she had 6 heads. I saw her grow weak so i grabbed her and picked her up bridal style.
I laid her in the bed, She looked up at me straight into my eyes, "You should have let me die."She whisperd. Tears pricked my eyes it felt like someone ripped my hear out and stomped it on the ground. "Never."I whisperd back. Her eyes closed to put her in her medically induced sleep. Nurses walked over to her and put the stuff back in her that she ripped out, I grabbed my phone and decided to call Ryan.
"Hello?"His voice answerd "Um Ryan she woke up i want you guys to come down here."I said "She's awake!?"He asked. "Yeah but i need to explain things to you guys, like everything that happened from the timespand of me trying to go get lunch."I said i felt a tear roll down my cheek. How could somebody just hurt her so badly. "Ok Jacky me and the Guys will be down there less then 10 minutes."He said "Ok."I said. I heard the click telling me he hung up then i hung up and put my phone away. The nurses came out, So i walked in and sat where i usually sat and held her hand, I just stared at her features again. I looked at all of her tattoos.
Time passed by, I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw all the guys walking in, Mika,Ronnie sat in the chairs and Ryan sat in the floor. "So what exactly happend."He asked. I explained everything to them. Mika looked like he was going to cry as ronnie and ryan did too.
I looked back up at her gentaly moving my thumb over her knuckles. "Jacky i really think you should sleep you look like you havn't- no..You Didn't sleep in days."Mika said. I nodded, And laid my head on the bed hoping to god that she doesn't die.
But i soon felt sleep take over.
-X-
I felt something squeezing my hand. I must be dreaming..no It squeezed again, I opened my eyes. I saw her eyes were open and tears were going down her face. "Hold me. Please, Hold me."Shee whisperd. That killed me i imiediatly jumped upand hugged her tightly not letting go. Her arms went around me as she cried. "I'm Sorry."She said. I held her tighter, "You have nothing to be sorry about."I said she let go, so i gently sat with her on the foot of her bed.
"Why didn't you just ditch me."She said, My head shot up to her in disbelief and shock...and horror! How cruel are people these days! "I couldn't watch you die."I said and used my hands to move some hair out of her face. "But everyone else could."she whisperd... I could have died of a broken hear right there "But i couldn't."I whisperd back. Tears came back down her face i wiped them away, Why are people so cruel!
Ryan was waking up...Which i just noticed everyone was asleep in here, He got up and stretched and looked at me then Hayden."Hi?"He said to her."Uh Jacky would you like to introduce us?"He said looking at me. "Well i don't know much about her actually i just know her name,birthday,And that her parents are the reson for this probally."I admitted. "Hayden."She said."Ryan, And that over there is Ronnie and this ones Mika and the one that saved you Jacky."He said "RONNIE, MIKA!" Ryan Yelled "No Dont wanna."Ronnie mumbled Mika woke up and looked over at him then at Hayden then Me and Ryan."Good Morning."He said to her. "Good Morning."She said Back weakly "Ronnie wake up and meet Hayden!"Mika said to ronnie He stirred then looked at Hayden, Then Shot up. They got around her bed. "Well Good...morning sleeping beauty."Ronnie said. "Ditto."She said Ronnie Let out a small laugh."When do i get out?"She asked.
They all stared at me...Ok, How the hell am i supposed to know?!
"Don't stare at me, Call in the doctor."I said I saw Mika take her other hand. Ryan walked out and came back with a doctor. "Hey, Hayden Im Doctor Hutchens, and i will be your doctor, We have to run test on you then that will determin when you can leave."He said in a snobby tone "Ok."She said what a dick! He walked over to her and felt her temperture. "Normal."he said."Well i'll have a nurse in here."He said and walked out "Dick."She said. "Read my mind." I said."Jacky im sorry about what you had to see earlier."She said Why is she sorry i probaly would have done the same thing if i woke up in a hospital with no one around. "It's Fine." I said thinking about that she was pretty tall....
"You Know...Your taller than i thought you was."I said randomly She laughed. Mika looked at me weirdly "How tall is she?"He asked. "She's a bit shorter than i am."I said he nodded."But not that bad i thought most girls were short."i added. She laughed "Not me."She said"AND i really have to fucking pee."She said out of no where. We all stared at her. And then all eyes were on me. What was it stare at Jacky day?
"Oh god no." She said "I think if i can throw a chair i can make it on my own."she said they laughed. "Oh we know that, But you need someone to bring your I.v."Ronnie said. My eyes widened. "Mika Would you please."she said he put his hands on his hips."I HAVE TO FUCKING PEE."she yelled. He walked over to the I.v. and waited for her to get up, she Leaned up and swung her legs over, and stood up, I helped her up, And walked me to the bathroom, I got in there, Then I left Her in privacy, And mika put the Iv in there and walked out. We waited a few minutes. She opened the door i Help her out, She stretched and stood ther, I watched her closly making sure she doesn't fall down or anything.
"Where am i going to stay?" she asked."With us."Ryan said "In the middle of tour?"Ronnie asked "How will she fit with us on the tour bus?"Mika asked. Her facial expression changed to confusion. "Tour?"she asked. I smiled. Mika did too "What are your favorite bands?"He asked "Uhm.. The old escape the fate..um and Ronnie's new band and, Motionless in white, Bless the fall, Cold play."she said. Ronnie looked at her like as if she was an idiot. "What!?"She asked him they all start laughing but Ronnie
"Ok Hayden look at me and then think Of Ronnie Radke."He said She stared at him now like as if he was the idiot. The she turned to shock "Oh jesus."she said she stared at ronnie for a while."Damn it i must be fucking blind."She said the start laughing. "No worries."Ryan said "But seriously im not letting her go home she's coming with us i'll give my bunk to her."i said "She has to."I said "Wait.What!?"She said. I turned and looked at her. "I'm not letting you go anywhere near your home."I said, "And im not letting you live in the streets."I said."Ok then she'll go with us."Ronnie said. A nurse walked in and looked at her..."Oh Hey arn't you the one that stabbed me with a tranq?"She asked with a sickly innocent grin on her face, I could have died laughing.She looked kinda frightened. "i-i- had to a-and im just here to draw blood."She studderd. she let out the creepyest laugh . "Go right ahead mrs,Stabpeoplewithatranquelizer."she said. She walked over to me like as if she was a crazy person, And did what she had to do. She left.
"She stabbed you......with a tranquelizer?"Ryan asked. she nodded "I threw her into a wall."I said "Then Jacky caught me and picked me up and laid me down."she added He nodded. A doctor walked in with the clothes she had on when they found me..
They took out the I.v.. Get out for a second guys."she said, We walked out and waited for her, She finally walked out.."Are you Ready?"I asked she nodded, I held out my hand..she stared at it for a second then took it. I have to admit, A person that you saved from suicide and stay in a hospital for a week with them whiled they were in a coma, you act like you know them for ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
JESUS CHRIST I HAD WRITERS BLOCK SORRY THIS TOOK SO FUCKING LONG, AND IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF THAT MY COMPUTER WAS BEING A FUCKING RETARD AND DELETING EVERYTHING THAT I FUCKING TYPED EVERY FUCKING TIME I KEPT TYPING THIS CHAPTER O.O sweet baby jesus.....anywhore....
Ok, I added a auther a pretty badass one She's Hayden and I'm Le Jacky :DDDD
Take it away Le > become1again (The other auther.)
>_< SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED