Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

New experiences and dangerous questions.

I walked up to the door of my classroom. I know that he's in there and I know I sit next to him this period. I take a deep breath and plump my hair. I walk in and my breath catches, he's sitting there smiling up at me. I smile back and take my place beside him.

"morning" He says smiling at me.

"morning" I smile back

"so. where do you want to go to lunch?" I ask him

"I haven't eaten here before.. where's the best sit down restaurant?" He asked me back.

"do you like Chinese?" I say right after the bell rings.

"i love Chinese." He said face brightening a little.

"good, i know where we will go" I said suddenly very excited for lunch.

"great" He smiled getting his supplies out for class. the class period felt like it flew by, all of my day did until lunch. I met him by the cafeteria and we walked out to my car. We both got in, a weird buzzing was in the air. We got to the restaurant in no time. Walking in it doesn't look all that special but their food. mmmm, golden fountain. great place. I walk to a table and sit. The sign says wait to be seated but i'm a regular. Soon Kanola comes to our table and hands him a menu.

"i'll give you a few minutes to decide what you want and i'll be back" This was all addressed to him. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"thank you Kanola" I replied taking a sip of my water.

"she didn't give you a menu" He said to me confuse.

"she probably already has my order on the ticket. I come here often" I said smiling at him.

"you, you are something else" He said looking at the menu in confusion.

"wanna share?" I asked. I can never finish the whole plate anyways, their portions are HUGE.

"sure, what are you having?" He asked

"the number three special, but lemon chicken instead of BBQ pork." I replied.

"ok, sure why not." He said setting the menu down right as Kanola came back.

"what will you have young man?" She asked him. he looked at me.

"we are going to share her usual" He said making me smile. Kanola started at me for a second.

"excuse me? she's gonna share with you? do i need to bring you some soup honey.. are you sick?" She sarcastically replied.

"no Kanola. i'm just not that hungry" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"ok... but i will be back to check on him to make sure you didn't stab him" She said walking back into the kitchen.

"Oh Kanola" I said putting my head in my hands.

"so, you must either be an only child or have alot of brothers and sisters." He humored.

"five brothers. I'm not good at sharing, i'm the youngest AND the only girl" I replied turning red.

"huh, well I should feel special then" He said giving me a fishy faced model pose.

"oh, your special alright" I smiled seeing Kanola step out of the back with our food.

"enjoy kids.. oh, and Anna... no biting" She said winking at me.

"i can't promise anything" I said to her retreating figure, she just waved me off going to get another table's food.

"dig in" I smiled, the look on his face tells me that he doesn't know where to start, He starts with the general Tso's. I didn't start yet, i forgot to tell him that the chicken is spicy.. oops. He takes a large bite and smiles at me. The smile starts to falter as the spice starts to settle into his mouth. I point behind him towards the restrooms and smile. He gives me a panicked look and dashes towards the bathroom door. Kanola walks up with a small glass of milk setting it on his side of the table.

"you are so mean" She said chuckling. He walks out of the bathroom and gives me an embarrassed look.

"that was unexpected" He said to me. I couldn't help it i started laughing.

"i forgot to tell you... I like the spicy chicken here." I said picking up the milk and holding it out to him. He grabbed it slowly and took a sip. I could see the relief flood his eyes.

"ti's ok, I guess we should get eating before we run out of time" He said going for a piece of lemon chicken. I stifle a laugh attacking the food. I pick out the best one for the last bite. i'm a little OCD when it comes to my food. always have been. We finished up and I cracked my fortune cookie.

~your fears are nothing but the past.~

I just stared at it for a while. He waved his hand in front of my face, finally getting my attention he grabbed the check and headed towards the pay counter. I left Kanola a nice tip, she's my favorite. We climbed into my car and I realized we had about ten minutes to get to school. I turned up my radio and the country music station is the only one i could get on. Jake Owen's voice comes through and I smile. I absolutely love this song.

I don’t see you laugh
You don’t call me back
But you kiss me when you’re drunk

I don’t know your friends
Don’t know where you’ve been
Why are you the one I want

Don’t put your lips up to my mouth and tell me you can’t stay
Don’t slip your hand under my shirt and tell me it’s okay
Don’t say it doesn’t matter cause it’s gonna matter to me
I can’t be alone with you...
You’ve got me out on the edge every time you call
And I know it would kill me if I fall
I can’t be alone with you

Please don’t chain that door
I can’t win this war
Your body’s like a pill I shouldn’t take

Don’t put your lips up to my mouth and tell me you can’t stay
Don’t slip your hand under my shirt and tell me it’s okay
Don’t say it doesn’t matter cause it’s gonna matter to me
I can’t be alone with you...
You’ve got me out on the edge every time you call
And I know it would kill me if I fall
I can’t be alone with you

Don’t put your lips up to my mouth and tell me you can’t stay
Don’t slip your hand under my shirt and tell me it’s okay
Don’t say you love me cause you know you’re gonna love me and leave
I can’t be alone with you...
You’ve got me out on the edge every time you call
And I know it would kill me if I fall
I can’t be alone with you

I don’t see you laugh
You don’t call me back
But you kiss me when you’re drunk

I don't realize until I look over that I have been singing. we pull into the parking lot and I give him a small smile.

"sorry" I mutter turning the key off.

"it's fine, you actually are pretty good." He replied hesitating for a minute.

"thanks." I replied seeing the hesitating. The radio still on turned on to Carrie Underwood and Brad Pitt singing Remind Me. The air in the car got full of tension.

"Anna, do you want to go to dinner with me too?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat. I took a deep shaky breath.

"ok" I said grabbing my stuff and getting out."see you in class" I said unable to stay and talk anymore.

"see you" He said grabbing his stuff and locking my car. I went straight to my next class. What was happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE yep yep date time :) only it's not a date.....