Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

*** heads and Cheerios.

"Hey douchebag" A voice said behind me. The voice made me tense up. I spun around and met the face of an ugly son of a bitch, Nolan smiled, I could tell it was painful. good.

"what do you want, another punch to your goddamn face?" I said taking a step towards him.

"you almost broke my jaw" Nolan said scowling.

"damn, I didn't break it... I was hoping I did, oh and I should have broken your DICK too." I smiled.

"and ruin everyone's fun?" Nolan asked getting close enough that I could smell the chalky pills on his breath.

"it was only fun for you." I spit out.

"oh, no she liked it too, believe me" He said, his eye brow twitched. I wanted to punch it sooo bad.

"that's why she was unresponsive? that's why I had to drive her home and carry her to her couch? Why I had to walk home and tell my parents that I was a good boy and saved a girl from being raped? That's why she FLINCHES WHEN I TOUCH HER ARM?" I said from in between my teeth.

"ok, so it was a little more fun for me. but you weren't going to get her first, I've had dibbs on her for years." He smiled not backing down.

"dibbs? do you think she's a fucking slice of pizza? you have DIBBS ON HER?" I said teetering on the edge.

"Dibbs, as in I get her first.... and yes, exactly like that... that's all these whores are... pieces of ass" He smiled, winking over my shoulder.

"you have to be kidding me." I said getting closer to my breaking point. My fingernails were digging into my skin.

"no joke, I have had every girl that I wanted..... except for Anna Marie. and I would have had her if it wasn't for you" He glared. that was it. He charged. I stuck my foot out and tripped him, he hit my outstretched arm and I flipped him over it hearing a loud thump. I bent down and got as close to him as I could.

"you will never have her. she is not a whore or a piece of ass" I said only millimeters from his face.

"oh I'll have her.... and i'll have your ASS on a silver platter." He said, fire in his eyes. I couldn't help myself.

"your gay?" I asked him

"WHAT?" He yelled looking astonished.

"you want MY ass on a SILVER PLATTER..... sounds gay to me" I smiled, He struck out with his teeth, my hands promptly on his arms. "now you are trying to kiss me? dang dude you move to fast for ANYONE" I smiled, listening to the chuckling bystanders.

"fuck you!" He screamed. I got as close to his ear as I could get.

"touch Anna Marie again and you won't be able to talk, walk or breathe without help. understand?" I threatened.

"who wants the whore anyways." He spit out.

"good. now stay down until i'm gone." I replied springing up. "this was all self defense... right?" I asked the bystanders, i've been in enough fights to know what needed to be said. The bystanders just nodded their heads as I walked away, right into my next class.... With Anna.

~Anna Marie~

"ANNA!!!!" Siobhan yelled running down the hall.

"HI!" I smiled at the extravagant woman.

"Anna, you are not going to believe what happened?" She gushed.

"what?" I asked mildly curious.

"Dimitri beat the shit out of Nolan." She smiled.

"WHAT?!?" I yelled.

"yea, and guess what else?" She said humming with excitement.

"WHAT??????" I replied.

"it was over you." She smiled wickedly,

"what was that?" I said, confused.

"it... was... over... you" She drew out.

"your fucking kidding me!" I yelled going to class. no not going to class, angrily and murderously STALKING TO CLASS. I entered the room and he was sitting in his seat, like nothing happened. I guess he felt the anger washing off of me because he looked up when I walked in. Seeing my face he jumped up.

"Anna, I can explain" He said nonchalantly.

"oh this better be good." I replied in a dangerous voice.

"he attacked me" He said in his defense.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THIS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND KEEP MY PROMISE!" I said enraged that he would do such a thing, even though it was sweet. NO! i'm mad at him......maybe. Atleast he will think I am.

"Anna, the principle will be here any second to suspend me, unless you want to get in trouble too, please just sit down." He said, pleading in his eyes, calm in his voice.

"fine. but this isn't over." I glared, walking over and taking my seat. The principle walking in just as I was sliding in to my desk.

"Mr. Davis, Please come with me" He smiled pleasantly.

"Yes sir, let me gather my things" He replied just as pleasant. When he walked by he swooped down to my ear. "your secret is safe." He said kissing me on the cheek and walking out the door with Mr. Link. I couldn't even think the whole period. What will happen to Dimitri?

~Dimitri~

"Mr. Davis, we know that you have a record of fighting, but we were hoping that the change of setting my help you... I guess we were wrong" Mr. Link said settling down in the large conference room chair.

"It was self defense sir" I replied simply.

"yes, that's what the onlookers said, but I would say that too if I just say a guy take down our star quarter back single handed. why did he attack you Mr. Davis?" Mr. Link replied.

"He came after me, I defended myself, I did not hit him more than needed to defend MYSELF." I said mechanically. Just then I heard the voice, it turned my blood cold.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" My mother yelled from the front office. I cringed.

"it's fine son, i'm gonna be here with you." Mr. Link said throwing me an apologetic look and opening the door. "in here Mrs. Davis." Mr. Link said stepping aside for the pissed off woman. She glared daggers when she walked into the room.

"My name is not Mrs. Davis, I haven't been Mrs. Davis since this fuck-up's father left. I'm now Mrs. Bigley." She said angrily sitting down beside me. She didn't even look at me.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Bigley.. your son was involved in a fight" Mr. Link stated.

"of course. did you check his breath or pupils? he's probably drunk or high." She said disgusted.

"wow, thanks mom. No i'm not either, and for your information it was SELF DEFENSE!" I said almost wanting to punch my mother in the face.

"is this true Mr. Link?" My Mother said looking at the principal waiting for the contradicting statement.

"yes, Nolan attacked him. but neither will tell me why" Mr. Link replied looking at me with worried eyes.

"Hmm, Well, what's the verdict?" She said nonchalantly

"he is suspended for the rest of the week" Mr. Link replied.

"ok and the other kid?" She asked.

"three week suspension. he also can't play the last games of the season." Mr. Link replied looking sad.

"oh, and what position does he play" She asked.

"he is our star quarter back." He replied sadly.

"oh good, so was Dimitri, he will take over the position until this Nolan kid comes back, and since it was self defense instead of suspension he will take over the position, he really doesn't want to, and that will be punishment enough. Believe me he will try his hardest." She glared.

"that sounds fine, but he does have to go home for the rest of the day." Mr. Link said, I knew that she scared him.

"ok, Dimitri, let's go..... you have some work to do when we get home." She said standing up.

"I need to talk to him, if you would please step out." Mr. Link asked sheepishly.

"ok, but make it fast" She said stepping out and almost slamming the door.

"the only reason that i'm not expelling you already is because i'm scared of your mother. So don't get into any more fights and do as well as you can in the QB position." He said bringing us both to the door and ushering me out to my awaiting mother.

"thank you Mr. Link." I said blandly walking out of the office and proceeding to leave with my mom. Hurrying to the car, nervous to ask for the car and still wondering if the date was on for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
i rewrote it because of the crash, a lot more descriptive. comment :)