Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Secretly sexy

~Anna Marie~

All I could think of the rest of the day was Dimitri. What he did for me..... god it was sexy. But he couldn't know that. The cool air around him. How he knew what was going to happen and he didn't even care. It made me almost drag him to a bed. God what am I thinking?

"Anna? ANNA!!!!" Siobhan yelled waving her hands in front of my face.

"sorry, what?" I replied, my eyes finally focusing.

"I said what are you doing tonight?" She said cautiously and confused.

"oh, um... I was going to go fishing with my family" I lied.

"oh dang, I wanted to go shopping....." She pouted.

"i would go... but you know how my family is about fishing" I smiled.

"ok.... well if you change your mind" She prompted, hugging me then walking to her own car. I climbed into my car and turned it on. I sat there for a few minutes just thinking. Finally I pulled out of the parking lot. I got home right when I got a text message. I opened my phone to find a message from Dimitri.

'still on for tonight?'

'course.'

'good. text you soon'

'i'll be waiting' I texted back entering into my house.

"Hey gram." I smiled setting my stuff down

"Hi" She replied

"how was your day?" I asked. Always routine.

"good" She replied turning her attention to the T.V.

"that's good, do anything?" I ask

"oh. some laundry shopping.... nothing much" She said half heartedly.

"that's cool" I replied standing up and going into my room. Everyday.... same routine. I sighed grabbing my "pouch." "I'M TAKING A SHOWER" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me.

"OK" She yelled back.

I stepped into the bathroom and stripped, turning on the music player on my phone and turning it all the way up. I stepped in and set my pouch down. I grabbed the head of the shower and took it down pointing it away from me. I turned on the water and put my fingers underneath it waiting for it to warm up. Turning on the cold to counteract the hot i finally got it to the right temperature. I stared at the "pouch" sighing I opened it up. The razor blade shiny and new, a small smile crossed my lips.

"hello again" I smiled picking it up and moving the shower head to the wall and laying down in the tub. I pressed the metal in between my fingers running another finger down the edge. Still sharp. I took a shaky breath and pressed the sharp metal to my thigh. Blood pooled and I could breathe again. I stared at the blood. There wasn't enough, never enough. I made another one. Better but one more. I need them to stop bleeding before I go on the date. The date. what am I doing? But I need the release... but Dimitri... I..... I stop. I put the blade up and get out. I bandage up my legs and put on my clothes. A skirt and a flowy shirt. My phone went off.

'be there about five thirty'

'can't wait' I replied panicking... it was already five.

'me either' He replied. I stepped out of the bathroom with my pouch and walked into my room. Hiding my pouch I grabbed my stuff and went out into the living room.

"I'm going to dinner with a couple friends." I told my grandma.

"ok, just don't be stupid" She said not paying attention.

"k" I replied watching the clock. Five twenty rolled around and I started to feel the butterflies. It only got worse when a car, nice car, stopped in front of my house.

~Dimitri~

"Mom, I need the car tonight." I told her pulling into the driveway.

"so you can pick up drugs... I don't think so." She replied almost ripping the keys out of the ignition.

"no. so I can take a girl on a date" I pleaded.

"what?" She said surprised

"I have a date" I replied.

"uh...... who with?" She asked walking into the house and smiling at Dick... i mean Rick.

"Anna Marie" I replied, my face getting red at saying her name.

"What about Anna Marie? Is she ok?" Rick asked jumping up.

"... she's fine, infact.. Dimitri here is taking her on a date" Mom smiled.

"no.. no he's not" Rick replied, forehead wrinkling.

"yes I am.." I said smiling.

"you can't be.. she doesn't date. never has" He said taking his cup to the sink.

"then why did she say yes?" I asked him.

"It must not be Anna" He said turning around at the sink.

"it most definitely is." I said sitting at the table.

"how?" He asked sitting across from me.

"i asked after we went to lunch" I said simply.

"YOU TOOK HER TO LUNCH?!?" He yelled, astonished,

"well... she took me" I said

"...." Rick just stared at me.

"what?" I asked him. Why is he being so weird?

"you don't know? she didn't tell you?" He said getting concerned.

"tell me what?" I asked him.

"she doesn't date because she was..... Dimitri she's damaged. not the kind of damage we can help" He said trying to reason with me.

"what do you mean?" I asked him

"When she was younger.... she doesn't have parents because.... you see..." He tried.

"Just tell me." I said exasperated.

"she was molested by her father. He took off and her mother died after a long battle of drug abuse. She is smart and loving but deep down.. she's troubled." He said pained.

"what?" I gasped.

"honey" My mom tried.

"her "father' did WHAT?" I said in a rage.

"He... I can't say it again" He said standing up.

"where is he?" I said low and through my teeth,

"Dimitri." My mom pleaded.

"no. where is he? i'm gonna kill him." I replied.

"he's gone. He moved to Minnesota" Rick said bowing his head. I sat back down thinking.

"this explains.." I started, stopping myself.

"explains what?" My mom asked, sitting next to me.

"nothing" I said turning my head away.

"Dimitri please" She pushed.

"It was Anna" I said, close to tears.

"what was?" She asked.

"Who I saved... it was Anna" I said getting mad.

"oh my god." My mom said looking up to Rick.

"what happened?" Rick asked me in the calmest voice he could manage. He was mad too.

"Nolan, he was trying to rape her. I found them and kicked the shit out of him. She was muttering and I slid her over to the passenger seat and took her home. Then I walked home. she doesn't remember anything." I said empty of emotion.

"That little mother fucker. i'm gonna kill him" Rick said grabbing his keys.

"NO!!" I yelled. "i promised I wouldn't tell. you can't say or do anything, Please." I begged.

"what?" Rick said staring at me.

"i promised. I.... just please" I begged.

"Fine. but only because she asked you not to." Rick said angrily sitting again.

"thank you" I muttered. staring at my phone.

"wait, Nolan.. that's the kid you got suspended over" My mom said realizing.

"yep, he was mad I cock blocked him... and almost broke his jaw...." I replied.

"i'm so sorry I doubted you.. that I made accusations" My mom said grabbing my hand.

"It's ok, I don't have a great track record" I replied grabbing my phone and texting Anna.

"You can have the car, but I want you back before midnight, or you call me so I know you are safe. Oh and son... i'm proud of you, you helped her." My mom said grabbing me up into a hug.

"that means alot mom" I said hugging her back and reading the text Anna sent. 'course' she didn't know that I knew anything..... why didn't she tell me? why didn't she explain. Did she not trust me? "i'm gonna go get ready" I said standing up and walking up the stairs. My mom and Rick gawking after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Date is next... some stuff DEFINITELY goes down...... uh-oh.