Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Daddy's Girl

"Come on Dimitri pick up your phone.... please" I whispered trying not to cry.

"Hello?" A familiar voice asked, it wasn't Dimitri. no.

"WHERE IS DIMITRI? IS HE OK?" I screamed, realizing my mistake too late. Nolan must have heard that.

"Anna?" The voice asked obviously surprised.

"Dumb bitch!" Nolan scrame from the door, he didn't have his gun which makes me believe that he sat it down long enough for my dad to snatch it.

"Anna? What's going on? Where are you?" The voice asked worriedly, I knew who it was.

"Tyler, I'm in Minnesota. Send help" Was all I said hanging up.

"You fucked up Little Anna" Nolan told me, I started to shake. What have I done. The scars and scabs on my legs started to itch, I knew I needed to cut, but now wasn't the time.

"What do you mean?" I asked scanning the small area, I found the bathroom. Leanne just stared.

"I told you not to do anything stupid." He said reaching into his waist band of his jeans, but coming up empty. "Shit" He muttered looking behind him. My dad was standing there with Nolan's gun pointed at him.

"No one threatens my little girl" He said pulling the trigger. Nolan fell to the ground gasping, I couldn't move, Nolan was laying on the floor dying and I couldn't move. I felt a panic attack coming and there was nothing I could do about it. I started to gasp, my throat closing up. Leanne grabbed me before I hit the ground, she gently guided me to the ground and I started to crack. My fascade finally dropping.

"Shhh, it's ok, it's over." Leanne said into my ear.

"no, it's not" I whispered, knowing what I had to do. I stood up, still gasping for air. Leanne got up with me.

"Anna?" My dad asked confused

"Why?" Was all I managed to get out.

"What? he was going to kill you, I had to" He responded.

"no. Why? WHY? You took my childhood, you took my innocence and you killed my emotions. I didn't date for seventeen years because I was scared to be touched. You fucked me up." I said my whole life cracking open. It was time, I couldn't be the old Anna, too much has happened.

"I'm so sorry Anna, I have changed, I don't know why I did all of those things. If I could go back...." He started. I couldn't help it, I cracked.

"IF YOU COULD GO BACK? WELL YOU CAN'T! I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE ANNA ANYMORE, I'M FAR PAST THAT. DON'T YOU SEE? I'M A GHOST! A PHANTOM OF WHAT I SHOULD BE!" I scrame grabbing the keys from the truck.

"Anna!" He yelled coming after me.

"As far as I am concerned,, I'm dead to you. you don't have a daughter." I said climbing into the truck. I rolled down the window. "Thanks for doing one thing right in my life. we are even, but that cancels everything out. I'm no longer living to you. Don't ask about me and go on with your life." I said starting the tuck and hitting reverse.

"Be safe" Leanne said.

"you too, thank you" I said gunning it out of their driveway. I got on the highway and started driving. I have to get back to Dimitri.. I have to go say goodbye. I never wanted to say goodbye to him, but i'm too broken to be with someone. He deserves better.

~Dimitri~

"Wake up!" A desperate voice said. My eyes shot open and I saw an excited looking mom.

"What?" I asked her.

"you are getting released today!" She said almost jumping up and down.

"really?" I asked almost as excitedly.

"yes! but there is one condition." She said. her face falling.

"what?" I asked confused.

"you can't try and find Anna. We just got a report that she was in Minnesota.. at her fathers. Dimitri... Nolan's dead and Anna is missing again. She took off" Mom said. She has to be coming back here, she has too.

"Where's my phone?" I asked, I had to call her.

"It's with Tyler." She replied

"Get it, I need to talk to her." I said as nice as I could in my stressed demeanor.

"I'll be back. Try and rest baby" She said kissing my forehead.

She has to be coming back...... she has to. I need her. She makes me want to live. If it wasn't for her, I would probably be doing drugs again.... this time I wouldn't have survived.
♠ ♠ ♠
HMMMMMM I wonder what's gonna happen????? haha comment on what you want to happen :)