Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Goodbye is a word for quitters

~Dimitri~

"How does it feel to finally be home?" My mom asked me, I just smiled at her and nodded.

"It feels nice mom, I'm a bit tired, I'm going to go take a nap" I told her, Rick helped me up the stairs before I went into my room he stopped me.

"Dimitri, i'm sorry for not being a good step-dad, I just haven't ever had a kid and I don't know what to do or how to act...." He said trying to grasp how to apologize

"It's ok Rick. I know you have tried, I just didn't want to believe that my mom could love someone again." I said reassuring. "i'm happy that she is happy, that you make her happy"

"When I heard you were shot, I was so scared, I didn't know what to do.... I thought that you... you were going to die.. that I could never tell you that I'm glad I got you as a step-son. I don't care about your past. You are a great guy." Rick said helping me to my bed.

"Thank you Rick" I said laying down onto my bed.

"Feel better" He replied slipping out of my room. For the first time, I cried.

~Anna Marie~

I was almost back. The tears coming down almost completely coating my face. I don't want to say goodbye, but it has to happen, It's time.

A good hour has passed and i'm finally back. I'm sitting in front of Dimitri's house. I have to go in. The door opens and I see his mom. She comes out angrily but all of her anger dissipates as soon as she sees me and her eyes tear up. She runs the rest of the way, throws open the door and practically yanked me out of the truck wrapping her arms around me.

"How?" She asked not letting go.

"Let's just say that my dad has done ONE thing right in my life." I said smiling. I looked towards the door and saw Rick walking over towards us.

"Anna, are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm ok. I want to see Dimitri.. is he here or the hospital?" I asked hoping she says the hospital... it gives me more time.

"he's in his room, sleeping. He almost didn't make it" She said her eyes tearing up again.

"I.... I am going go sit in there until he wakes up... just show me where he is please" I said tears forming again.

"ok" She whispered leading me up to his room. I saw him laying there. peaceful. He can't have that with me. He can't be happy, I have to do this.

~Dimitri~

I woke up and felt watched, I turned around in my bed wincing in pain expecting my mom to be in the chair, only to see Anna. She weakly smiled tears coating her face and building up again. I tried to get up but she jumped up and pushed me back down.

"you were shot" She said looking away.

"for you. and I would do it again. Anna how are you here? Where is Nolan?" I asked her caressing her face with my hands.

"I drove, He's gone.. the only good thing my "father" has ever done for me." I said. "And that's the problem, the bullets.. the ones that almost killed you... those were for me. Dimitri, we can't.. Dimitri I can't be in a relationship, i'm broken and will only going to cause you pain. It's better if i'm gone. I had to say goodbye in person though." She said looking away from me. I don't understand.

"Anna" I said not bothering to hold back the hurt... or tears.

"Dimitri, please. Understand. I love you too much for this. I do. Find someone that will make you happy, someone who will...." I cut her off with a kiss. I pulled away and our eyes connected.

"you make me-" I started.

"no." She said standing up. "don't follow me" She said kissing my forehead and stepping away. "goodbye" She said wistfully.

"Anna" I whispered as she closed the door. Something about it felt final. too final, like something I would say before an Over Dose. OH GOD. Anna was going to kill herself.....

~Anna~

I did it. I said goodbye to the man I love. There was nothing left. Nothing. I pulled up to my house, no one was home... thank god it made this so much easier. I walked in and left a note for my family.

Dear Family,

I know that this is completely selfish of me, and that you will be pissed off at me. But i'm just done living, I have served my purpose in life and I don't see why I need to anymore. I love you guys and I'm sorry, but life goes on and your hearts will heal.

Who said immortality meant never dying.

With so much love it hurts,

Anna Marie

I set it on the table and made my way to my bathroom. The rush of just picking it up, the secret of it all. The metal in my fingers, I grip it tightly, roll up my sleeves and stare at the scars. So many tears, so much blood. I take a deep breath, and exhale while I bring it across my skin. The pain erupts from the self-inflicted wound. I can't breathe, the blood starts to pool, I wipe it away, watching it run and smudge. I take another breath. A little deeper now, maybe the blood and pain will kill the pain of him, the pain of loving him and not being able to be with him. A rebel tear escapes my eye, I reach up with my bloodied finger and wipe it away. I look into the mirror, the blood smeared across my cheek. So beautiful, The reddish orange smudge. I look down, taking in the blood running across my arm. I smile, going into this euphoric white place. I fill up the tub, it's time. I slide into the tub, fully clothed. I turn off the water and breathe deep. The sharpness of the cut, the tender hiss that comes from my lips. The next arm now. I take a breathe again, I cut. It starts to turn white, everything starts to turn white. The door busts open, his face comes through. "NO!" Dimitri yells. He pulls me out of the tub, his arms around me, rocking me gently. "I love you!" He screams. "I love you too.. I'm sorry" I whisper. "Anna, please, Anna I don't want to live without you, you make me happy. You make me want to breathe." He said sobbing into my hair. His lips pushed on mine, sweet surrender as everything turns black.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT?!? Plot twist? comment and tell me what you think I only have 4 comments and lots of readers :) thanks for reading BTW.

LOVE AND STUFF!!!!

MerciPorLeVenin