Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Back from heaven

We walked into Jesse's mom's house. It was nice for the slums. She turned around and as soon as she saw me she busted in to tears.

"Dimitri! I thought you were dead! How are you? Do you want something to drink? I made some Lemon aid and Kool-aid, either one... I'm so happy to see you baby" She gushed grabbing me into a hug and kissing all over my face. She was always my mom here, it's nice to see her again. I finally disconnected from her and got her to sit down. I sent Jesse to start packing...

"Hey mamma" I smiled, grabbing her hands.

"I know nothing good comes out of your mouth when you grab my hands like that" She said wearily.

"Well, there's a good side and a bad side to my visit." I said, she just looked at me suspiciously.

"Get on with it then" She replied expectantly.

"Well. I need you permission.. I, Ok... I want to take Jesse back to Oregon with me." I said, I could see shock in her face at first, then anger, then.... happiness?

"Yes. Please get him off of these streets baby. Please!" She said grabbing me in to a hug.

"Thank you mamma. I know that it's something you asked of me a long time ago." I smiled letting her go and sitting back down.

"Now the bad news...." She said.

"He'll be in Oregon... that's quite a while away.... you won't see him very often. Unless..." I said hintingly.

"Unless what?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"you come too. You guys can move down there with me and get a house, then I wouldn't have to worry about you all of the time" I smiled. She just looked uneasy.

"Well, I'm mamma to alot of people here, and I have lived here all of my life" She argued.

"Please mamma, I really want you to come with..... Please! You don't wanna miss my wedding do you?" I prompted. She lit up like a bolt of lightning.

"Wedding!" She shrieked.

"Yep mamma, i'm gettin married" I smiled.

"I'll think about it.... just keep my Jesse safe" She said grabbing me up into another hug and heading towards Jesse's room.

"MAMMA!" I heard, I guess she's nagging him... or trying to help him pack. Either one makes me crack up. They both finally come out, Jesse's dragging his suitcase behind him while Mamma is warning him against falling in with the wrong crowds.

"This is a new beginning baby, use it wisely." She said hugging him, tears rolling down her cheeks. She plastered kisses all over both of us before letting us leave.

"I can't believe i'm leaving this place" Jesse smiled.

"Hey, It'll be fine" I smiled back, heading towards the awaiting Taxi. He pulled up to my hiding place and I grabbed my bag getting back in and directing him towards a store. I have to get Jesse looking nice to meet Anna. I wonder what she's doing right now.

~Anna Marie~

I have been reading this extensive file on Dimitri for a while now...... I need to call Hannah.

"Hello?" I hear on the other end. She sounds tired.. damn this time zone change.

"Hey Hannah, it's me...." I said, still holding back the tears. I looked at all of the scattered papers.. they were EVERYWHERE!

"Oh, hey what's up girl... hows The big apple?" She asked sounding a bit more awake.

"Fucking Horrible" I replied, sobs racking my body. I could hear her sitting up on her bed.

"What do you mean?" She asked aware.

"Dimitri... he's nothing I thought he was! I got his file, he's a fucking drug tycoon and has OD'd like a billion times... he's not a good guy Hannah.... how am I going to marry him? I don't even really know him!" I cried, hysteric.

"It has to be someone else" She reasoned trying to calm me.

"Oh it's him alright." I sobbed.

"I really don't know what to say honey. It's something you guys have to talk out" She said, I could tell she was pissed and uncomfortable.

"Yea, well he should be back any moment. I may be home a little sooner than planned." I said, now i'm angry. Fuck being upset or sad. I'm FUCKING ANGRY! I heard laughter and footsteps. I knew he was back.

"Don't do anything stupid" She warned.

"Bye Hannah" I said hanging up. The door swung open to a smiling Dimitri and some other guy. As soon as he saw my face and the scattered papers his face fell.

"Shit" He muttered. I just raised my eyebrow.

~Dimitri~

"You are gonna love her" I said heading up the stairs laughing. I couldn't be happier right now if I won the lottery. I opened the door and saw papers everywhere, I looked on the bed to see a red, puffy eyed, very angry looking Anna. I looked at a paper on the bed. Shit. I could feel my face fall, all of the blood running out of it. My chest tightened. "Shit" I muttered, She raised her eyebrow. I felt like the lowest piece of shit in the world right now.

~Anna Marie~

"Shit is right. What the fuck is this?" I said, I didn't give a shit about the other person right now.

"Anna, I can explain" He said looking like he was about to start bawling.

"It better be very fucking good because you know every little detail about my life and I apparently know NOTHING about my fiance. Fucking nothing. It would have been nice to know you were a fucking drug tycoon, OH or maybe that you have OD'd a few times... WAIT, there's more! You have been to jail more times than I can count! Wow Dimitri, that seems SO FUCKING FAIR!" I scrame. I grabbed some papers and threw them at him, he was in shock and didn't even move. I started to sob again. I could tell he wanted to come over and wrap me in his arms.. good thing he didn't I would have ripped his lying ass face off.

"Anna, that was my past. You are my future. I don't want to go back there, it's to painful for me" He explained. That got me livid.

"TO PAINFUL FOR YOU? TO FUCKING PAINFUL? MY PAST WASN'T?!? I HAD TO FACE THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT MOLESTED ME FOR YEARS TO GET BACK TO YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU WERE OK! I CAME BACK FROM FUCKING HEAVEN FOR YOU! YEA, I FUCKING DIED DIMITRI! I SAW MY MOM! YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING COMPREHEND! I SHOULD BE A FUCKING ROTTING CORPSE! BUT NO! I CAME BACK FOR YOU!" I yelled. The other guy in the room was looking at the wall, that is until my rant, now he was looking back and forth between me and Dimitri. Dimitri was crying. Fighting with himself. I just know he is.

"You what?" He whispered.

"I came back for you when I tried to kill myself. For you." I replied letting the tears fall. I got up and grabbed my purse. "I can't even look at you right now. I should have just fucking died" I said heading out of the door. I don't know where i'm going.. but right now, it's anywhere but here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooo sorry i'm late on this update guys! I have been so.... preoccupied So comment and such :) Thank you EVERYONE who has commented, read, subscribed and stuff. You make me write!

Love and Other Lies.

Tiffany