Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 2 - He's gone, happy day!

~Maya~

I made it slowly back home, and saw that my mother was busy in her office. Ever since dad left, mom’s been doing work all the time, hardly noticing that I exist anymore, what was wrong with her?

I shook my head sadly, and lead myself to my bedroom with homework, and once I was ready, I began to work on my English homework, all the while thinking of Mrs. Crystal. Everything about her screamed, ‘Lesbian!’

I only pushed the thought away, and began finishing homework. Once that was over, I decided to go see what mom was up to, and heard her yelling at one of her clients on the phone.

“I want that faxed to my home this instant Jonathan, no question’s asked, I’m the boss and what I say goes!” she then slammed her cell phone shut, and went back to work looking very upset. I almost felt sorry for her, and just went into the kitchen to find myself something to eat.

A few minutes later, the phone rang, and mom answered saying, “Hello, Carrie Gibson speaking, whose ca…Oh…how…but…oh I see…”

She kept speaking in short phrases until I walked in and saw that she was crying.

I then asked, “What’s wrong mom?”

She stared at me, practically forgetting that I ever lived, she had tears in her eyes, and said in a small voice, “Your father died this afternoon at 2:00 in a car crash. The police said that he was drunk and didn’t know where he was going. He crashed into a traffic pole, and the car burst into flames.”

She began her crying again, and I only rolled my eyes, and said in a low voice, “Ugh, who cares, he’s dead big deal,” and then walked off to my room hearing my mother scream, “But he’s your father, you should show more respect!”

I blocked her out, and slammed my door, and flopped onto my bed. ‘My father is dead…my father is dead…my father is dead…’ This thought went through my head for about an hour until I realized that this was good news.

I jumped off of my bed, and started throwing stuff around my room crying tears of happiness, and saying, “Yay, he’s dead…yay he’s dead! I’m so glad! YES!! Take that you sucker…WHOOO, IN YOUR FACE…YEA!!”

Then I heard angry knocking on my door, I finally calmed down, taking off my smile, and putting on a fake frown. I opened the door to see my mother looking at me angrily.

She then asked, “What are you screaming for?”

I looked up at her, and then at my feet, and said, “Uh, I just realized that I’m going to be dealing with a program at school tomorrow.”

My mother narrowed her eyes, and said, “Oh is that all?” She looked at me suspiciously.

I nodded, showing her a big smile, and then we heard the doorbell ring. She then sighed heavily, and walked down the stairs to answer it, while I went back to celebrating in my room.

~~

The next thing I knew, it was morning, and it was time for school. It was also a morning where I wouldn’t have to worry about ever seeing my father ever again. Rude of me huh…yea I know.

Anyways, once I made it to school, I practically crashed into Ms. Crystal, who looked at me with a shocked expression and said, “Oh my goodness, Maya, you startled me for a second there,” she then giggled, which was music to my ears.

I blushed, and said nervously, “No, I was in a rush to get here, I’m sorry, maybe I should just go to class now?”

Ms. Crystal smiled, and I noticed that’s he was holding a big brown box, it looked heavy. I then found the opportunity to ask if she needed any help. “Uh…Ms. Crystal, do you by any chance need any help with that?”

Ms. Crystal’s smile got bigger, and she said, “Why, that’s very kind of you Maya, yes I could use your help. Will you haul this upstairs to my room for me; I have some other things to get from my car.”

I took the box from her smiling excitedly, and said, “Sure thing,” as I made my way toward the staircase, while she left to get some more of her stuff. I thought, as I walked up the stairs slowly, ‘This day might just be interesting.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha, I laughed at this chapter because it is mean of Maya to celebrate for her father's death you know?

But anyways, anyone have any opinions? I would really love some comments, at least I got more readers! Yay! :D

SOMEONE COMMENT PLZZ, other than Pirate Jay Moose, who was the first to comment, and I thank her for that! This chapter was for you, hope you liked it, let me know!