Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid

Breakfast

Lyric's POV

The next morning, I got up to see Cinder still asleep beside me.

“Hey, hey Cinder get up.” I shook her.

She mumbled and rolled over.

Well, I guess I'm going it alone this morning. I got out of the bed and looked over on the other bed to see an outfit along with make up laid out. How do they know my sizes?

I found a bathroom attached to the room and quickly showered, and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I made my way back and dried off before putting on the outfit and make up. I love false lashes, Cinder doesn't but we're opposites really so...

As I mused my hair I thought back to last night.

Why doesn't Cinder not want to escape? Why did she have me promise her that? I may be very compliant but with Cinder by my side, I'll to just about anything.

I looked over at her slumbering body and shook my head in wonder. There was a knock on the door, I opened it to see Johnny Christ.

His eyes widened as he looked at me for a moment before he composed himself.

“Remember, call all of us master. Understood?” He said, attempting to sound demanding but failing.

I giggled “Yes, master.”

“This isn't a joke Lyric.”

“I know.”

“Shadows told me to show you to the kitchen. You will eat, then he expects a large breakfast for all of us.” His eyes flashed around the room behind me.

“Is Cinder still in bed?”

“Yes.”

He sighed “Shadows will have someone deal with her, you in the mean time, come with me.”

“Yes master.”

He smirked and began down the hall, I followed walking slightly behind him to the side.

“So what are my jobs?” I asked.

“Your duties, include cooking, cleaning, entertainment, and whatever else your told to do.”

I stopped walking. “Entertainment?!” I was terrified.

He turned to look at me and put his hands up in a surrendering fashion. “No, not sexually. You play instruments and Shadows wants to know how good you are at them.”

“Oh.” I gave a relieved sigh and caught up with him.

He led me to a kitchen that had to of been bigger than any house I've ever lived in! The counters were glossy and spotless. Wood cabinets lined the walls, a hardwood floor showed my reflection. Pots and pans hung from a rack on the ceiling above an island.

“You can eat what ever you want, but we expect a full spread.” With that, he left.

I made some simple toast and strawberry jam, after eating I cleaned up my mess of crumbs and washed my hands.

I went to the large refrigerator and pulled out what I needed. I began to sing quietly as I cooked to entertain my self. Normally when I cook for Cinder and I, I listen to the radio or a CD, but I can't exactly do that right now.

I sang an old Avril Lavigne song, I'm With You.

I love her talent, how real she is. Her old songs are my favorites but the new ones aren't bad.

Within the hour, I had finished at least 3 dozen pancakes, one carton of eggs, sausage, bacon and even some corned beef hash I found. I found a note telling me where to take the food, so I loaded the food on a cafeteria cart I saw along with the necessary eating utensils. I got drinks too.

I took the cart to the room and pushed it open with my butt, taking the cart in after.

I took the cart to the table and as I set, it I kept singing. I know I've repeated the same song like a million times but it never gets old!

When the door opened I switched to humming at once.

Avenged Sevenfold shuffled in, taking their spots. Shadows at the head of the table of course.

They dug in and I stood by with the cart, putting the empty plates on it.

I began to wonder why they didn't have Cinder cook, even if they could make her.

The Jimmy laughed “She'd spit in it.”

My eyes widened.

“Yeah, I can get in your mind whenever I want too.”

I shivered and he chuckled, resuming stuffing his face.

Where is Cinder?

I noticed how Jimmy didn't answer that.

Fuckwad

He choked on his orange juice for a moment and chuckled. The rest of the guys looked at me, making me drop my gaze to the floor.

Don't let the others hear you think that. I jumped as I herd Jimmy's voice in my head.

They can hear me too?!

Yeah, but you'll probably be able to feel it.

As if on cue I felt a light brush in my head. I looked up at Zacky, he nodded; telling me it was him.

I tried to direct my thoughts at him; Is Cinder okay?

He nodded again.

I relaxed a bit.

Matt stood. “Good job Lyric. But next time don't skimp on the fucking bacon!” He growled, leaving the room.

I flinched back at his words, everyone else gave me sympathetic looks as they left. Everyone but Brian.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a folded paper. “These are your chores for the day.”

He left after handing me the paper. I unfolded it and read the list.

First up; Dishes from breakfast.

“Ugh.” I finished loading the dishes and headed back to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing major I know, but you know what else I know? You are amazing just for reading this! :3

Comments and subcriptions are also amazing :)