I'm Missing You Again.

“You’ll Never Catch Him Or His Lucky Charms!”

~3rd person~

Through the next few months, Andy had gotten better. All the guys had returned to the studio, both Avenged and Black Veil Brides. They usually gave each other shit and just fucked with each other since the studios were in the same building.

Andy leaned back in the chair by the soundboard,”The end was kind of squeaky, Jake,”he said into the mic.

“It’s fine,”Jake huffed.

“Come out here and listen then,”Andy retorted and Jake walked out. Andy played back the recording of Jake’s playing.

“Andy,”he groaned at the end of the recording,”you can barely even hear that squeak.”

“Is Andy still making you go over that part?”Jinxx asked, walking back in from outside.

“Yes,”Jake groaned,”there is a tiny squeak in the end and he won’t get off his high horse.”

“Let me listen,”Jinxx said and Andy played the recording. Jinxx started laughing throughout it.

“Why are you laughing?”Andy asked, as the song ended.

“Uhm, that’s the part I’m supposed to record,”Jinxx answered.

“You’re kidding me,”Jake mumbled,”you have got to be kidding me.”

“Okay well Jinxx get in there,”Andy said and Jinxx complied, getting in the booth. Andy gave him the thumbs up and Jinxx began playing.

“I can’t believe I was playing the wrong part the whole time,”Jake mumbled and walked out. Andy just laughed and focused back on Jinxx. A few minutes later, a splash came from outside the door.

“Mother fucker!”Jake yelled and ran down the hallway at Johnny since he was the culprit. “I’m gonna kill your midget ass!”he screamed.

“You’ll never catch him or his lucky charms!”Ashley yelled running besides Jake. Ashley was drenched too.

They both came to a halt as they reached the end of the hallway. The Avenged guys stood there all armed with water balloons except for Jimmy. Jimmy had a giant bucket of water and was smirking evilly.

~Andy’s POV

I opened the door in time to hear a splash and two people yell ‘Fuck’. “What’s going on down there?”I yelled down the hallway.

“Nothing,”Jimmy replied as the Avenged guys walked past. Jake and Ashley followed behind, both drenched and looking kind of pissed off.

“Don’t you guys look like rays of sunshine,”CC laughed, walking up to Jake and Ash. Ashley looked at Jake and they both nodded, smirking. CC was soon trapped between both of them. “Oh you guys suck!”he yelled, laughing.

“Come on guys,”I said, stifling my laughter,”we have to get this album done by the end of this month and that’s like 3 weeks away.”

“Shit,”CC replied,”we only have 3 weeks?”

“Yes which is why I’ve been an ass the whole time,”I answered,”now let’s go get shit done.” They all huffed and followed me back into the studio. We started recording as much as we could, when our producer finally told us that we could leave. I decided to stay after a little bit and help clean up all the stuff that CC and Ashley got into while other people were recording. I don’t know how they get into so much stuff and trouble.

As soon as I was done helping, I left and decided to stop at the hospital for a little bit. Checking in at the front desk, I walked down the hallway to her room. I stopped and spoke to the doctor. He told me that things were looking up for Valencia and that she should probably wake up soon. Walking straight to her room, I sat down right next to her bed and grabbed her hand.

I kissed her knuckles and began to tell her my day. I told her everything from the time I woke up to the previous moments of me getting to the hospital.The doctor entered a few moments after I had finished my explanation on my daily activities. “You’re still here?”he asked.

“Yeah,”I yawned,”what time is it? I take it that visiting hours are over.”

He nodded and checked over the charts and everything,”You can stay here,”he said,”I don’t need you driving home and falling asleep behind the wheel of your car.”

“Are you sure?”I asked.

“Yeah,”he answered and walked out. I walked over to the couch like area and laid down. Soon my eyes slipped shut and that was all.
~Next morning~

“What in the hell?!”I heard someone scream, causing me to jolt awake.

Looking to where the noise came from, I saw Valencia’s mom standing in the doorway, wearing the most pissed off face. “Oh shit,”I whispered as Jimmy came crashing in.

Whipping around, she pointed one of her well manicured talons at me and hissed,”You’re the one who did this to my daughter, aren’t you?”

“I-I-I,”was all I managed to stutter out.

“Mother, calm down,”Jimmy said, standing in front of me,”it’s not his fault.”

“Yes it is,”she growled. All I could do was stutter as she continued to screech at me that it was all my fault.

Jimmy finally got sick of it and got in her face. Growling, he spoke very slowly and deliberately,”Get your fucking ass out of here, you haven’t even cared about Valencia for the majority of her life.” I soon began to learn that only her family refers to her as ‘Valencia’ or Jimmy when he’s pissed.

“You can’t tell me what to do,”she retorted,”she’s my daughter-”

“She’s an adult now and you don’t matter in her life anymore,”he replied and laughed,”so leave now before I get security in here to drag your ass out and if you truly want to talk to her, you should’ve realized that before she was put in that state, or is this only for appearances?”

She huffed, stomped her foot, and stormed out of the room in a huff. “Thanks for standing up for me,”I mumbled

“No problem,”he sighed and sat in one of the chairs.

“No really,”I replied,”it was cool of you to defend me against your own mother.”

“Yeah well, she’s a bitch,”he said,”and she doesn’t even know you well enough to come barging in, being bitchy, demanding and stuck up like that.”

“It was really cool of you,”I laughed and stood up to stretch.

“Oh, that reminds me,”he replied and grabbed the black bag by his feet. Tossing it at me, he said,”Ash gave me these to give to you since you didn’t make it back home.”

“Sweet,”I said, grabbing the bag and walking into the hospital rooms’ bathroom. Changing quickly, into my looser fitting skinny jeans and just a regular shirt, I walked out. I claimed my chair right by Vee’s bedside and rested my head on the bed. I took a deep breath and...
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh cliffhanger!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, well about 12 days ago was the last chapter but I finished this one pretty quickly. I've been pretty busy though, well not really but I did finally get a tattoo. And it was from someone famous. Well famous if you watched the TV show Best Ink. The tattoo was done by Charlie. Oh and she's my dads cousin so I'm famous by association... not really but still, it was awesome and she's probably the only one that I'll ever get tattooed from.

Back to story stuff, I'm in the process of writing a good story but it won't be posted until I'm done. Oh and I also posted Nikki and Bills wedding chapter: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/483146/Heaven-Awaits-Your-Heart/ >There the link is now please go read and comment, it was my first wedding chapter that I've ever written.

Speaking of comments; I only had two comments but I'm okay with it.

SO WALL OF FAME/LOVE:
Pitts.love
PoIsOnIvY0212

Oh and I'm so happy to see a new commentor, it made me smile!

SO PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER.

oh and if you could recommend this story too, I would love you guys.

SO PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!!!