I'm Missing You Again.

Looking At All or Nothing.

ANDY’S POV

“Son of a,”I said and picked up my ringing phone. “Hello?”I asked.

“Oh my god Andy,”the voice sobbed,”you have to get to the hospital right now!”

“Woah woah, Nikki calm down and explain,”I replied, sitting up on the couch.

“It’s Vee,”she replied.

“What?”I asked, jolting from the couch.

“Just get down to the hospital,”I heard Bill's voice take over. I hung up without saying goodbye and ran out of the apartment, grabbing shoes and keys. As soon as I got into my car, I started it and peeled out of the parking lot.

I must have been going 100 down the interstate because I made it to the hospital, in which should have been a 20 minute ride, in about 13 minutes. Shutting off the car, I pocketed the keys and sprinted into the hospital. Nikki was down there, pacing back and forth. “What took you so long?”she asked hysterical and before I could answer she said,”doesn’t matter.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the proper floor and checked me in. I followed her into the waiting room and sat with her and Bill. Elise and Ashley were there too.

“Has anyone called Jimmy yet?”I asked.

“Oh my god,”Elise said and broke down crying again,”I didn’t even think about that.”

“I got it,”I said and quickly dialed his number.

“This better be something special,”Jimmy hissed.

“Just get to the hospital,”I replied.

“What? Why?”he asked.

“It has to do with Vee, just get here,”and before I could say anything else I was greeted by the dial tone. I quickly called the rest of the guys and Nikki, who freaked the hell out and said he’d be here in a few minute. After all the calls, I sat on one of the chairs and pulled my knees into my chest. My hands pulled and yanked at my hair, I felt like I was losing my mind.

“What even happened?”Ashley asked, looking at me.

“What do you mean?”I replied.

“Why was she out there?”he questioned. Before I could get anything out, everyone burst into the room. “So what happened?”he persisted as everyone sat down.

“We got into a fight and-”

DJ cut me off walking in and asking,”Oh god, what happened?”

I restarted,”We got into a stupid fight and I said things that I shouldn’t have and she stormed out.”

Before anyone could say anything, I was pinned against a wall with an angry Jimmy yelling at me,”So it’s your fucking fault! You possibly have killed my baby sister! How could you?!?!?!”

I pushed him off me,”I already feel like shit, now just leave me alone.” I crumpled in on myself and fell into my chair. Jimmy walked away and slammed his hand into the wall.

A doctor walked in and peered around the room,”Is there an ‘Andy’ here?”

“Yes,”I answered,”that’s me.”

“Would you mind stepping out with me?”he asked.

“No,”I answered and followed him out.

“Do you know a Valencia Sullivan?”he questioned, I nodded,”okay so you were the Andy she was mumbling about before we had to sedate her.”

“Yeah, I’m her boyfriend,”I answered,”I was gonna be her fiance but I kind of fucked that up by fighting with her.”

“Sorry to hear that,” he replied,”but I have to say that we have her stabilized and they’re both safe.”

“Oh thank god,”I paused,”wait, they?”

“Oh my,”he said,”did you not know?”

“Know what?”I panicked.

“She’s about 2 months pregnant,”he answered.

“Really?”I asked, completely shell-shocked.

“Yeah,”he answered.

“How long has it been since the accident?”I questioned.

“About 3 hours,”he answered,”we were unsure as to who she was when she came in until we checked the wallet in her back pocket.”

“So she is stabilized now?”I asked.

“Yes, she’ll be going into surgery as soon as we possibly can get her in,”he said. I nodded and walked back into the room, chalk white and shaking like a leaf.

“What’s going on?”they all asked as I walked in.

“Well they have her stabilized and,”I trailed at the end.

“And what?”Nikki asked.

“I’m going to be a father,”I said, still shocked.

“You fucking got her pregnant too!”Jimmy roared and leaped from his seat. Thank god for Matt because he caught Jimmy and restrained him so that he couldn’t get to me.

“It takes two people to make a baby,”I replied.

“You’re so dead when I get my hands on you,”he growled.

“Lay off of him, Jim,”Leanna said, grabbing his face in her hands,”he didn’t do anything, it’s not like he pushed her in front of the car, he wasn’t even there and how would you feel if I had a brother and I got hurt and he was blaming you for it?”

Jimmy looked down and thought for a moment. Sighing, he said,”Sorry, I’m just a little on edge right now.”

“Are you all here for Valencia Sullivan?”a doctor asked from inside the doorway. We all nodded,”Well seeing as we have stabilized her, I’m only going to allow 2-3 people back at a time to see her but no more than that.” Jimmy, Elise and Leanna went back first and we all sat in the waiting room. My face buried itself into my hands.

“It’s not your fault,”Ashley said, sitting beside me.

“Yes it is, if we wouldn’t have fought,”I sighed,”we would have still been in the apartment and she would have been my fiance-”

“You were gonna ask tonight?”he asked.

“I was planning on it,”I replied.

“Oh wow,”he said.

“Yup, and now the woman I love and my child are lying in a hospital bed, possibly in a critical condition and it’s all my fault because I can’t keep my fucking my mouth shut,”I retorted,”I’m a fucking genius when it comes to fucking shit up.”

“It’s not your-”Nikki started saying.

“I don’t need it right now,”I replied,”I’ll be outside if anyone needs me.” I stood up and walked out with my hands shoved deep in my pockets. I felt around and pulled out my lighter and shook a cigarette from the pack.

“Andy!”someone yelled.

My head snapped up and I saw Sandra running towards me. She pulled me into a tight hug,”It’s great to see you but uhm, why are you here?”

She pulled back,”Because I got a text from Elise telling me that she was in the hospital and I came as soon as I could so how is she?”

“Well she’s stabilized right now and they’re only letting a few people in at a time,”I answered,”and guess what.”

“What?”she asked, as I lit up.

“No, I want you to guess,”I retorted and took a quick drag.

“Just tell me before I go up,”she huffed.

“I’m gonna be a dad,”I replied.

“You’re kidding?”she asked.

“Nope,”I said and took another drag, watching the ash on the end fall off.

“Congrats,”she said and hugged me,”now lets head back in so I can go and see everyone.” I stubbed out my cigarette and led Sandra in. We got up to the floor and walked into the waiting room. Everyone was shocked to see her but hugged her and filled her in on everything going on. Jimmy, Elise and Leanna all walked back into the waiting room.

“You can go back,”Jimmy said and sat down in his chair. I got up and walked back to her room. My jaw dropped as I walked in and saw her with tubes and wires running from her to machines. I sank into the chair right by the bed and softly scooped up her hand.

“I’m so sorry,”I mumbled and kissed the back of her hand,”I guess you’re right, I do have a problem with messing up everything and I’m so sorry, that argument was so pointless and I’m just so insecure and I-I-I- I just love you so much that I can’t think of you being with anyone else. It hurts so bad to think of the three years that I was away from you, it just hurts so so so bad,”I sucked in a breath,”but please, baby, if you can hear me, I need you to wake up for me and for our unborn child and for everyone else because we need you, I need you.” The hand that wasn’t holding hers reached out and settled on top of her small stomach. The tears in my eyes had overflowed and were now free falling down my cheeks and leaving marks on the sheet of the bed.

“Sir,”I heard a nurse say from the doorway,”I’m sorry but visiting hours are over.” I nodded my head and she walked out.

“I’ve got to go,”I sighed, looking down at Vee. I bent down and kissed her forward. Quickly, I walked out of the room and straight outside to my car. I left as quick as I could and went back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I kind of feel bad for doing all this to Andy when he finally got Vee back but it has to happen trust me, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. The chapters are probably gonna be shorter than usual but as I've said just bare with me, I've got big plans.

Wall of Fame/Love:
becca65
Alexandrias Nitemare
Crazy_Peep

So comment on what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better

PEACE, LOVE, AND MUSIC.

(Random Fangirl moment: OMFG the new Black Veil Brides video for Coffin is so amazing like I almost died when I saw it, it's so amazing.... haha I'm awkward.....)