I'm Missing You Again.

Through Pains of Hearts and Loss of Mind

#Few days later. (still Andy’s POV)

All the tests and operations were finished on Vee but she still wouldn’t wake up. The doctors were saying that her brain put herself into a coma to let her body heal without worry.

#Week Later

“Come on Andy,”CC sighed,”you’ve been here a week straight and you really need to shower.”

I just looked up from my pitiful position, half slumped on the bed still holding her hand. “I can’t,”I mumbled,”I’m not leaving her.”

“You’re coming right back,”he promised,”I just want you to go back for a little bit and shower and change clothes.”

“Will you stay with her?”I asked.

“Andy,”he sighed.

“Please,”I begged,”I don’t want her to be alone when she wakes up.”

“Promise to go straight home and shower and then come back?”he asked and I nodded quickly,”okay, now go.”

I nearly flew out of the building and to my car. As soon as I got back to the apartment I ran up the steps and into the bathroom. Grabbing my clothes, I ran and jumped into the shower and started cleaning my body from the week worth of grime. I finished showering and jumped out the shower. Drying myself off, I quickly pulled on clothes and ran out of the bathroom, combing my hair out with my fingers. I grabbed my laptop and was quickly out of the apartment, running down the steps to my car. I got to the hospital and ran up to the right floor and into the room. CC was sitting there, babbling about some story that involved unicorns. I let out a small laugh as his hands flew everywhere.

“Finally you’re back,”he huffed,”I talked the whole time.”

“That’s like 30 minutes,”I said.

“Yeah, of pure CC,”he replied,”now I must go and rest my mouth before it falls off.” He walked out and I sat back in the chair. My hands clasped her hand in mine and I looked at her.

I drew in a deep breath,”So, it’s been a week since you’ve temporarily left us and no one has gone quite crazy, yet. It’s kind of hard to wake up and not see you or walk into the kitchen and not see you running around, cooking food for all of us. I just want you to know that we’re all waiting for you to open your eyes and come back to us,”I sighed,”I hope it’s soon because I miss you so much and I need you.”

“It’s good to talk to her,”I heard a voice from the doorway. I whipped around and saw the doctor standing there.

“It is?”I asked.

“Yes, it’s said to help them recover,”he answered,”I’m gonna have to ask you to leave for a little bit.” I just nodded, knowing that he probably had to change the wires and check everything. The doctor soon walked out and let me go back in. I sat in the chair and scooted it closer to the bed. I decided to open my laptop and check my twitter. About a thousand people tweeted me, asking about Vee and if she was okay. I hadn’t told them that she was pregnant because they don’t need to know just yet.

“I can’t believe it’s already been a month,”Jimmy sighed, walking in and sitting in the chair beside me.

“Me neither,”I murmured and closed my computer.

“You know that no one blames you right?”he asked.

“I know,”I sighed,”but I can’t help but feel that it’s somewhat my fault.”

He just laughed,”But it’s not though, you weren’t the one who drove the car and you didn’t push her in front of it so it’s nowhere near your fault.”

“Thanks,”I said,”it truly means a lot that you think it’s not my fault.”

“No one thinks that,”he huffed and shifted in the chair.

“It doesn’t matter if anyone thinks that, I think that,”I sighed and stood up,”it’s my fault because if I wasn’t jealous or angry at her we would’ve never fought, she would’ve never walked off nor would she have gotten hit risking both her and my possible child's life.” I started pacing and Jimmy sighed, standing up.

He turned towards the door and made his way out. On his way out his looked at me,”It’s not your fault,”he sighed and continued walking out. Sighing, I perched back in my chair and held Vee’s hand in mine. My thumb ran across her small knuckles mindlessly as I just sat there and stared at the wall.

An hour or a few had passed, I’m not sure though, and I was still sitting alone in this room. The beeps of the machine giving me company as the silent figure lying on the bed drove me close to insanity. “I can’t take this,”I gasped out and darted out of the room.

“No running,”someone called after me as I raced to the stairs and quickly down them. My feet thudded down the stairs as I took them two at a time. I felt my body give out and collapse onto the ground as I reached the bottom. I felt broken, not physically but just broken. Pulling myself together, I got up and made it to my car and slid in. I made it back to our apartment in record time. Stumbling in, I made it into our bedroom and collapsed onto the bed, feeling my body give out and my mind fade to black.

~~

Waking up a little while later, I heard voices coming from the living room. I rolled out of my bed and crawled to the door. Pressing my ear against the door I heard someone sigh and continue to speak. “I’m just really worried about him,”what sounded like Elise say,”I know he feels bad but Vee wouldn’t want him acting all assish like this.” Yup, that was Elise.

“I know,”Ashley sighed,”but I don’t want to bug him about it.”

She huffed,”Well he’s only hurting himself, has he even been eating lately?”

“Uhm, I’m not even sure,”Ashley replied, sheepishly.

“You haven’t been watching him?”she hissed and that’s when I drew the line. I burst through the door.

“I don’t need anyone watching me,”I growled and went to storm out the door.

“No you don’t,”Jinxx said, walking in and grabbing me. Pulling me over to the couch, he sat me down and the crowded around me.

“What do you even want?”I asked, crossing my arms and sinking into the couch.

“Oh nothing,”Sammi said, walking through the door.

“Does no one knock!”I shouted.

“No and you have a problem,”Jake walked in next.

“I don’t have a problem,”I mumbled.

“Yes you do,”Elise said,”you’re barely eating or sleeping and when you do, it’s so minimalistic.”

“I’m still eating, aren’t I?”I snapped back at her. Standing up, I huffed,”I don’t even need you guys, so quit bugging me.”

Storming out, Jinxx stopped me and asked,”Where are you even going?”

“Some place to forget,”and with that I stormed out of the apartment. Not even bothering to find my car, I fled down the sidewalk and to the nearest bar.

~~
ASHLEY’s POV
*6 hours later*

We all sat in my living room, waiting for Andy to come stumbling in and fall on the ground. I was the only one standing and pacing while the others sat on the couch, a chair or the ground. Jinxx decided to call everyone over about a few hours once Andy had left. The apartment was full with both guys and girls from Avenged and Black Veil Brides sitting around. “Where did he even go?”Jake groaned.

“Probably a bar,”Jimmy offered, sitting on the arm of the couch. We all sat for a little bit, letting the sound of the tv fill the silence. My phone soon started going off. It was some random number.

“Yes,”I said, answering the phone.

“Ash-Ash!”he laughed,”oh my god, I knew you’d pick up!”

“Andy?”I asked.

“The one and only,”he retorted.

“Where are you and who’s phone are you calling from?”I demanded, standing up and resumed my pacing.

“Well you see,”he said and whispered,”I may or may not be in jail right now.

“You got arrested!”I exclaimed,”are you that fucking stupid?!”

“No!”he yelled back and was immediately shushed,”but you were my one phone call so can you please come get me, you don’t know what they do to pretty guys like me.”

“You’re right,”I sighed,”I don’t.” With that, I hung up the phone and sat on the couch. “So Andy got arrested,”I stated calmly.

“Are you going to bail him out?”Jinxx asked.

“Nope,”I said, popping the ‘p’.

“Why?”Matt asked.

“He can spend a night in jail, it isn’t gonna kill him,”I sighed. We all soon departed and I went straight to bed when everyone who wasn’t supposed to be here was gone.

~Andy’s POV~

“I hate you,”I growled, looking over at Ashley.

“You were charged with public intoxication, you’re lucky I waited only a day to come and get your sorry ass,”he shot back.

“It’s not my fault,”I mumbled and clutched my head, feeling the hangover hit me from all angles. Ashley being Ashley and noticed the pain I was in, turned up the music as loud as it would go and began screaming along to it. Even with my hands covering my ears, I could still hear everything. As soon as we got into the parking lot of the apartments, I shot out of the car and straight to our door. Fumbling with the keys, I opened the door and went straight to my room. I grabbed fresh clothes and ran and showered in my bathroom. I finished getting ready and was out the door again. I went straight for my car, got in, started it and left quickly.

Arriving at the hospital, I ran in and checked in. Going straight to her room, DJ walked out of it. He said hi and I said hi back as he left. I walked into the room and sat right by her bedside. “Oh good, you’re here,”I heard the doctor say as he walked in.

“Why? What happened?”I asked, worried.

“It’s nothing to be worried about,”he laughed.

“So what’s going on Doc?”I questioned.

“Well we were doing a routine ultrasound,”he said and started checking the tubes and wires running from her.

“And?”I asked.

“Well the ultrasound technician called me in and there was something strange,”he replied.

“And that was?”I prompted, leaning forward and gripping Vee’s hand tighter in mine.

“Well it turns out...”
♠ ♠ ♠
(Title is courtesy of my friend) OH EM GEE! CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'm sooo sorry that I've been completely AWOL but we just moved and I haven't had internet for 2-3 weeks and I haven't had time to write but here's the new chapter! So I still apologize very deeply for me not being able to write or update. And one day I did go to Warped Tour instead of writing but I did get to meet Falling In Reverse and it was amazing. Jacky said hi to me and that he liked my hair, I had a mini heart attack...

So I have Nikki and Bill's wedding all typed out and I was wondering if anyone was truly interested in reading it, if you are please comment and let me know or it's probably not gonna get posted in any way, shape or form.

Speaking of comments, I'd like to thank the ones who commented on last chapter so here is

The wall of fame/love:
PoIsOnIvY0212
Alexandrias Nitemare
Crazy_Peep

I love all you guys and I screamed when I saw a new person comment, I'm a very sad and strange person haha but seriously keep commenting because it keeps me going.

COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER!!

PEACE, LOVE, AND MUSIC