Sequel: The Worst Choice
Status: retired prostitute.

The Best Mistake

My mom thinks I'm a slut.

Ashlyn.

I woke up in my soft bed, pressed against a warm body and arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I tried to get up but Nash wouldn't' budge, so I just laid on my back. I stared at his face for a couple moments- I couldn't seem to get over how peaceful he looked.

"Stop, that's creepy," Nash mumbled, letting go of my waist and stretching. "Do you usually stare at me like that when I sleep?"

I rolled my eyes, sitting up. "No, I don't," I said. "Do you usually hold onto me for dear life when I sleep?"

"Yeah, I do," he said seriously.

I bit my lip, looking at him while he rubbed his eyes. "I don't mind," I told him.

He shrugged while he yawning. "What time is it?" he asked, sitting up and leaning on his hands.

"My phone's on the night stand, you can ch-" I stopped when I heard the front door slam. My eyes widened and I quickly reached across Nash to get my phone. 7:00 PM. Holy shi-

"Ashlyn, didn't you see the note? I asked you to- oh." My head snapped to the door, where my mother was now standing.

I looked at my mom wide-eyed. "Hi, mommy. Actually, I didn't see your note, but I'll get right on that!" I said, getting off of Nash. Wow, that must've looked really appropriate...

She narrowed her eyes at me. Her eyes didn't leave me to look at Nash- even for a second. I stared back at her, waiting for her to say something. She finally cleared her throat. "Well. I guess he isn't into necrophilia after all."

"Necro...?" Nash trailed, confused.

"Ashlyn, meet me downstairs. Nash, I expect to see you there, too," Mom said, strangely sounding calm. She walked out the door, leaving it open an inch.

"Wait, you told your mom I like banging dead chicks?" Nash asked.

"No, I didn't. That was a strange conversation we had after you left and I just don't want to recall it," I said, standing up. "Right now, you might want to take a really quick shower..."

"I don't need-” He stopped when he ran his fingers through his hair, scrunching his nose up. “Yeah, that might be a good idea.”

I nodded. “Are you clothes clean?” I asked.

“Clean enough,” he said, shrugged. “I think there might be some blood on my shirt, but I’m not sure where that is right now...”

“Right. I’ll get you another one, just go take a shower. And hurry,” I said, pulling him up by his hand and pushing him into the bathroom, closing the door. I pulled the ponytail out of my hair and had started quickly running a brush through it, when I realized I’d forgotten to give Nash a towel. I quickly ran to the towel closet and grabbed one, hurrying into my room. Without thinking, I opened the door without knocking. “Nash, I-” I stopped, widening my eyes as I saw his hands hooked around his boxers, about to pull them down.

He quickly turned around, before grinning. “You know, I’m starting to consider skipping the whole dinner part and just going straight to-”

“Shut up,” I growled, feeling my face redden. I shoved the towel into his hands. “There. Now you can take your shower.” I quickly shut the door, finding it really hard to get over seeing Nash almost naked. I walked out of my door and stood at the top of the steps, listening to Mom’s and Jeremy’s conversation.

“Should I ground her?” I heard Mom ask. “Then cut off Nash’s pee pee?”

“Nash’s pee- no, Jeanine,” I heard Jeremy- the logical one of this conversation- say.

“Then what do I do?!” Mom screeched. “This is the second time that boy has slept over- and that’s only what we know!”

“What you need to do is breathe.”

“I can’t!” Mom said. “Ashlyn’s seventeen years old and she’s only had two boyfriends that I know about. How many do you think she’s kept from me?”

I frowned at my mother’s words. I had really only had two boyfriends- one the summer before sophomore year, which was only two months and ended terribly; and one for half of my junior year, which was really more of a fling, but since I clearly couldn’t tell my mom that I told her we were dating. And then he found somebody he wanted to actually be official with, so he dropped me.

Not wanting to hear anymore of my mom’s nonsense, I walked back into my room, closing the door behind me. I didn’t end blink toward Nash- who was only wearing a towel around his waist-, as I walked over to the bed, laying down and groaning into the pillow.

“Groaning while I’m in just a towel?” Nash said. “You clearly want my dick.”

I sat up, glaring at him. “My mom thinks I’m a slut!” I said. He gave me a confused look for a couple seconds before bursting into laughter. “What? You find this funny?”

“No, no,” he said, coughing to cover up his laughs. “Not at all.”

“Just get dressed so we can go downstairs,” I said, rolling my eyes. “And if you say anything inappropriate, I’m cutting your dick off and feeding it to my dog.”

“I didn’t know you had a dog...”

“I don’t. But I’ll buy one just for this,” I said.

“Okay, okay,” he said, walking back into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I woulda updated earlier if Mibba wasn't being a dickhead.....

But thank you soso much to amyuhohs, MerciPorLeVenin, lashay, ImJustLaya, MusicLover525, TrustInFearx, charlie smith, Shadow14, StonerSilence, Arizona.Beauty., yvonneb and Cerullis_Creature for commenting! Aaah <3

Ps, I haven't even gotten to the ending event yet, and this is the story I have the most subscribers and comments on, at 214 subscribers and 213 comments. Aaaahiloveyouguys<3.