Sequel: The Worst Choice
Status: retired prostitute.

The Best Mistake

It's getting late.

I let out a long breath as I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn’t sleep because Nash wasn’t here. I normally had a little bit of trouble getting to sleep without him, but knowing he was in the same house as me and not with me was nearly killing me. I doubted I'd be getting any sleep tonight.

I finally sat up, throwing the blankets off of me and tip-toed out of my room and across the hall to the guest room. The door was cracked open so I slowly pushed it open, seeing if Nash was awake. I saw him lying on his back. I heard his steady breathing and he wasn’t moving, so I frowned. I didn’t want to wake him up- especially since he’s probably still in a little bit of pain- so now I’d have to go back to my room. I frowned at the thought.

“Ash?” I heard him ask quietly as I was in the middle of closing the door.

I stuck my head back inside the room and saw him leaning on his hands, the blanket around his waist. I tore my eyes away from his bare torso. “Yeah, sorry. Did I wake you?” I asked.

He chuckled. “No, I was already awake,” he murmured. “Can’t sleep?”

I walked in the room and closed the door behind me, biting my lip as I felt blood rush to my cheeks. “Maybe,” I mumbled.

I saw him smirk before pulling the blanket back slightly, patting the bed beside him. “Do you usually not sleep when I’m not with you?” he asked in a teasing voice.

I crawled in beside him, laying down on my side. He laid down and faced me as he brought the blanket back over us. “I clearly sleep when you’re not around,” I defended. “Just not as good as when you’re around.”

“Aw, how adorable,” he teased.

“Shut up,” I said, putting my hands over my face.

He laughed lightly, removing my hands from my face. He pulled me closer with one hand and used his other arm to putting beneath my head. “It’s okay,” he murmured, removing his hand from my waist to tilt my head up. He ran his thumb lightly over my bottom lip. “If it makes you feel any better, I wasn’t even going to go to sleep tonight.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“’Cause it’d be a pretty bad impression if I freaked out in my sleep at my girlfriend’s house- with her entire family home,” he said, my heart jumping at the word girlfriend.

“Understandable,” I mumbled, staring at his lips.

Nash started to smirk. “Is there a specific reason why you’re staring at my mouth?” he asked.

“No,” I said, blushing slightly. Why the hell was I blushing so much, anyway?!

“Oh, but you are,” he said, pulling me to sit on top of him, faces still inches away. “Maybe it’s because…” I felt his fingers start to stroke up and down my thighs. “You want to kiss me? Because, I mean, it’s totally cool if you want to. I am your boyfriend, after all.” My heart jumped at the word boyfriend and only made me want to kiss him more and my blush deepen. His smirk widened. “Do you like it when I use terms like ‘boyfriend’ or ‘girlfriend’?”

“You’re not being very nice, Nash,” I told him, chewing on the inside of my mouth.

He breathed out a laugh. “Of course I am. I have to be, since we’re together,” he said. “I’m all yours and you’re all-“ I cut him off with my lips. I felt his chest shake a little with laughter, but I didn’t care. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, desperate for him to part his lips, which he did as he tangled his fingers in my hair, deepening the kiss.

As my tongue explored the familiar territory, I ran my fingers down his chest, smirking to myself as I felt him shiver beneath my touch. He suddenly- but still quietly, somehow- flipped us over to he was on top of me. I held his neck tightly so he wouldn’t pull away as his finger trailed up my shirt, lighting running his fingers across the outline of my bra.

I whimpered when he pulled away and got off of me. “Nash,” I whined.

I heard him laugh- nervously? “It’s getting late, we should go to sleep if we have to wake up early so no one finds out you were in here,” he said, pulling me closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda cutesy chapter, I guess. Yaknow. :)

This story will be ending at chapter thirty-nine! <33 I'm not exactly sure when I'll get the first chapter for the sequel out, but I'll make sure to have the story page done by the last chapter, so you guys can subscribe to it and be informed when I do. :) KEEP IN MIND, this will be the first sequel I've ever done that wasn't a fanfic. And I'm not the best at sequels. Soo... have faith in me, beautifuls. ;)

Anyway. Thanks a bunch to MerciPorLeVenin, ImJustLaya, IceDeath., Cerullis_Creature, TrustInFearx, amyuhohs, Shadow14, MusicLover525, thewhorror, little daughter, kelly09, MoMo_92 and charlie smith for commenting! I appreciate it alot<333