If I Was Your Boyfriend

two.

It was a week later and my phone was ringing bright and early. I scrambled to answer it with my eyes barely open. 'hello?' I heard my voice croak.

'Oops. I woke you up.' a voice on the other end responded. Justin. I quickly cleared my throat and sat up.

'Oh it's fine. What's up?' I sounded more awake. 

'I had some time this morning and I wanted to finally take you for that coffee. If you wanted.' 

'Yeah, that sounds fun.' I cheered.

'Cool, meet you at Starbucks in about an hour?' 

'See ya then.' I hung up and jumped out of bed. I took a quick shower and did my hair. Got dressed,
applied some make up, and was out the door. As I was pulling up I spotted Justin walking with a girl. Oh. As I started to get out the car my phone buzzed in my bag. 

Hey, want to hang? - Nathan.

Nathan was my ex boyfriend. We just broke up about a month ago and tried to stay friends. I slipped my
phone back into my bag and got out the car. 

'Hey!' Justin called. 

'Hello.' I plastered a smile on my face.

'Chrissy, this is my girlfriend Selena. Selena, this is the girl I almost ran over.' he chuckled leaning in to give me a half hug.

'Nice to meet you.' I extended my hand. 

'Same here.' she shook it quickly. We sat outside and ordered our coffee.

'So, Chrissy. What do you do?' Selena turned her gaze on me.

'I help out at the dance studio on Stonegate Road.' I answered. 'when they need an extra instructor, they call me.' I continued.

'Wow, you dance?' Justin asked through a smile.

'Ya, a little I guess.' I replied shyly. I looked on the table and noticed that they were holding hands. It was obvious Justin wasn't interested. He's Justin Bieber for crying out loud. I pulled my phone out and texted Nathan from under the table. 

Ya, meet me at Starbucks? - Chrissy. A few later Nathan strolled over to the table.

'Hey Chrissy!' Nathan embraced me in a tight hug.

'Hey, guys this is my friend Nathan.' I introduced them. And we started another conversation. 

Justin's Point of View

So Chrissy's friend or whatever joined us. For some reason I felt a small flame of jealousy. I gave Selena's hand a squeeze and smiled at her. I have what I want right in front of me. We finished up and all went our separate ways. I looked back and saw Chrissy talking to that Nathan guy. The way they looked at each other it was obvious they were together. She's with him and I have Selena, I shouldn't care what Chrissy does. Best thing for everyone right now. 

Chrissy's Point of View

I kept my eyes on Nathan as we were walking off, fighting the urge to look back at Justin. The last thing I would want to do is cause tension between him and Selena. I made it home to have Justin text me. He would text me every time he had a free slot in his day. 

Want to hang out in about 2 hours? - Justin.

I have to teach a class sorry. - Chrissy.

No worries. - Justin.

I ate something and headed to class. Close to the end everyone had stopped. 'Uh, guys? Almost done.' I turned around. They were looking at Justin standing in the door way.

'Sorry, didn't mean to disrupt things.' he laughed.

'Everyone can go early today. Good job. See you tomorrow.' Justin soon had pieces a paper surrounding him and began signing them. He finished and everyone was gone.

'That was good. What you were doing up there.' he complimented.

'Thanks.' I smiled getting my stuff.

'You know, I'm about to start shooting my music video soon. We're having auditions this Friday. You
should try out.' he wrote down an address and the time of the auditions on a piece of paper then handed it to me.

'Eh I don't know.' I stared at it. 

'I think you'd be great. Your decision though.' he grinned. 

'Maybe I will.' I nodded.

'Hope so.' he glanced at his phone. 'i just stopped by to say hello, I actually have to do another radio appearance this afternoon with Ryan Seacrest if you want to listen. It was kind of in the neighborhood. So, I'll talk to you later?' 

'Later it is.' I waved as he disappeared through the doors. The radio studio is like 25 miles from here, not
technically in the neighborhood. So he went 25 miles out of his way to say hello? Just what did that mean.