If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty.

'Finally you're here!' I pulled Justin inside and Rocky trotted inside. Justin set down Rocky's bed in a corner in the living room where he quickly fell asleep. We then went upstairs to my room where my clothes were everywhere. 'You texted me you were on the way an hour ago.'

'Yeah, sorry about that. I was going out the door then just got getting call after call, apartment stuff, then tour stuff, so on and so on.' he explained sitting down on the floor in front of a stack of my jeans. 'So, how can I help?'

'You can fold those jeans.' I laughed a little. He smiled and moved closer to the jeans then started folding them.

'You have a lot of clothes.' Justin smirked, 'girls.'

'I just like to be prepared.' I laughed getting some t-shirts out of my drawer. 'it's nice to have a back up outfit for your back up outfit.'

'You have ten sets of back up outfits.' he chuckled placing my jeans in the suitcase one by one.

'You had a lot of clothes on tour.'

'Yes, I was going to be gone for months and months, different cities, different weather. You will be in New York for a couple of weeks.'

'Are you going to make fun of me for the rest of the day?' I wondered.

'No, I'll stop.' he kissed my head once I sat next to him.

'Good.' I playfully stuck my tongue out packing my shirts.

'Oh! I get to go to New York with you tomorrow. But I can only stay for a couple of days.'

'Aww, well that's good enough for me.'

'You sure?' he inquired wrapping his arms around me.

'Yeah, I'm sure. Anything would be good.' he smiled in response kissing me. I leaned forward kissing him back furthering the kiss.

'You're really packing.' my mom and Jeff appeared in the door way.

'Sorry.' Justin apologized with a cheeky grin.

'No funny business.' my mom warned.

'Define funny business?' I laughed.

'I'll make sure there is no funny business.' Justin retorted.

'Good, we'll be back.' her and Jeff walked down the stairs and then the door closed and opened.

'So, where were we?' Justin turned to me pulling me close.

'What happened to "I'll make sure there is no funny business."?' i copied.

'Just kiss me.' before I knew it his lips were crashing onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck moving even closer. He placed his hands on my waist holding me steady in place. Rocky jumped on top of me breaking us apart. 'Someone's jealous.' he kissed me once more.

'One more.' i pecked his lips gently. 'Now, back to work.'

'I vote for more kisses.' Justin laid his head on my lap.

'Work then kisses.'

'Kisses then work?'

'Work then kisses, as many as you want.'

'Okay.' he sat up and went back to helping me pack. 'Now, we're finished.' he zipped my last suitcase for me and placed it with the others.

'How about we go get some food and walk Rocky?' I suggested.

'Sounds good, come on Rock.' Rocky stood and rushed down the stairs leaping on the last couple. 'Do you want something in particular?'

'McDonalds would be fine.' we went through the drive thru and ordered our food. We managed to eat most of it coming to a stop at a local dog park.

'Go play boy.' Justin unhooked Rocky's leash. He trotted off sniffing a tree.

'See you in the morning.' I hugged Justin.

'I'll pick you up.'

'Sounds good.' we kissed each other goodbye and I went into the house.

~*~

'Bye mom! Bye Jeff! Enjoy the Bahamas.' I hugged both of them. 'See you when I get home.' Justin helped me with my bags and Kenny placed them in the trunk. Rocky, Justin, and I climbed into the backseat while Kenny drove to the airport.

'See you in a couple days.' Justin said to Kenny.

'Have a safe flight. Bye Chrissy.' I hugged Kenny then we boarded the plane.

'I bet Rocky is so nervous in that kennel.'

'Maybe, he's probably sleep.' Justin reassured me.

'You're right.' I nodded my head.

'Chrissy!' Tracy shouted.

'Tracy!' I hugged her, 'Justin this is my friend slash roommate Tracy. Tracy, my boyfriend Justin and that's Rocky.'

'Nice to meet you.' Justin nodded his head.

'I'm going to show him to his room. We'll catch up in a minute.' she nodded her head talking to other cast members. 'You're right on the corner. I'm down the hall at 138.'

'You'll have to stay with me and Rocky.' justin winked.

'Oh really?' I held his hand. 'I'll have to take you up on that.'

'Good.' he kissed me.

'Ahem.' Selena cleared her throat, 'not everyone wants to see PDA.' she went into her room and closed the door. Justin and I looked at each other laughing at the same time.

'The cast is going for some food, you in?'

'Definitely.' he agreed. We put Rocky into the room and filled his water bowl and food dish then left.

'Stop being cute! I'm jealous.' Kathy tossed a french fry at me and Justin.

'She's the better half of this relationship.' Justin smiled at me.

'Do you have a brother?' Tracy joked.

'Yeah, but that'd be illegal.' Justin laughed as well.

'The party is here!' Selena exclaimed sitting down. Justin and I exchanged looks, 'Oh Chrissy, was that the Rocky I've seen so much of?'

'Yeah.' I replied taking a sip.

'Your dog is famous, how does that even happen?!' Kathy giggled.

'You date someone incredibly famous, they get you places and things, just like Chrissy over here. That's one shiny ring.' she gestured. I swallowed hard placing my hands in my lap.

'Lena.' Danny eyed her.

'Not cool.'

'I'm just saying Chrissy is fortunate. Like this movie role she got, it's cool.' she snickered.

'I'll see you guys later.' I stood from the table heading back to the hotel.