If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-three.

'Hey you.' Justin said from behind me causing me to drop my phone. 'Oops, I'll get it.' he laughed. Before I could say anything Justin was hunched over on the ground picking up my phone.

'Thanks.' I grabbed my phone and returned to the home screen before he could see what I was reading.

'Did you make a Twitter?' a smile appeared on his face as he peeked at my phone screen.

'Uh yeah, Chloe thought it would be a good idea.' I laughed a little, 'at ChrissyThorton.'

'Cool, I'm gonna follow you right now.' he pulled his phone out of his back pocket, 'followed you.' he opened a new tweet.

JustinBieber: hey every1 @chrissythorton is new to twitter show her some love

I opened my Twitter app to follow Justin back when my mentions were filled with new tweets and followers. Hundreds of Justin's fans were already following me. I smiled following him back and putting my phone away. 'Why didn't you wake me?' he wondered sitting down next to me.

'I was in sort of a rush.'

'I dress fast.' he laughed a little.

'I downloaded your album.' I informed him after awhile.

'Oh? Like it?' he waited patiently.

'Yes, it's very good.' I responded.

'What's your favorite song? Is it still Fall?'

'Uh huh. I like I Would too. Nothing Like Us was a little shocking in a way I guess.' I decided to come out and say. Hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way. 'It's not like you still want her.' I laughed. He stiffed out a chuckle that wasn't so convincing. 'I should get to set.' I stood from my seat.

'Chris.' he started.

'It's okay. I'm not mad.' I walked onto the set with the others. I was finished filming in the afternoon so I could have time with Justin before he left to get back to his apartment renovations before he was back out on the tour.

'Chrissy, a moment?' my manager, Chloe waved her hand in the air causing her bracelets to jingle.

'Yeah?' I came to a stop in front of her.

'There are tons of people trying to get an interview with you. It's actually unbelievable. After filming you're off for awhile but then you got to go back out there promoting the movie.'

'Sounds good.' I nodded my head, 'am I going to be super busy though?'

'Super, super busy.' she cheered, 'I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Thanks Chloe.' I waved as her heels clicked and clacked on the pavements.

'Hey how's Chloe?' Justin wondered standing up.

'She's good.' I replied gathering all of my things.

'Good news?' he raised an eyebrow.

'Sort of. She didn't say much, just telling me that I'm going to be kind of busy after filming.'

'Sweet.' he turned digging his phone out of his pocket. 'So, dinner? Kenny took Rocky for awhile.' I wasn't sure what exactly Justin was thinking.

'Okay.' he took my hand in his and walked onto the busy streets of New York. We went back to the hotel where I took a shower in the room I shared with Tracey. I went downstairs to the front of the hotel where I was supposed to meet Justin. He was standing down at the front of the hotel wearing a white dress shirt with a red jacket over it with dark jeans and a pair of white shoes. He cracked a smile greeting me with a kiss.

'You look beautiful Chrissy.' we got into a back of a black SUV that began driving as soon as the door closed. 'So, I leave tonight.' he spoke up. I nodded my head, letting him know I understand. He unbuckled his seat belt and moved close to me wrapping an arm around me. 'Not too much longer.'

'I know.' I croaked out. He gave me a tight squeeze with his arms where I laid my head on his shoulder. 'Why did you write that song?' I blurted out barely audible. Moments passed and Justin hadn't responded I started to think he didnt hear me.

'It's oldish.' he answered as I opened my mouth to say something.

'And by oldish you mean...' I paused waiting for him to respond.

'It was before we got together.' he started, 'I had a lot going on in my head, it felt right to put on the album. Not because of what it's about, because the type of song it is. It was great for the acoustic album.'

'When was this? In between you breaking up with her and rushing over to my house?' he pursed his lips and placed two fingers beside the bridge of his nose. The car pulled to the side and the driver got out coming to the door.

'We're here.' he informed us. Justin nodded and jumped out the car then extended his hand out helping me out as well. 'I'll be in the front if you need me.' the driver then said.

'Thank you.' justin opened the door and we went inside of a restaurant called Benihana Hibachi. Inside there were several long tables with cooks tossing knifes in the air, cutting up food swiftly all in front of the people watching.

'Ah, Mr. Bieber your table is waiting. Right this way.' the manager escorted through the busy dining area into the back to a more private room with only a cook waiting to begin. We sat down in front of the table while the cook gathered ingredients for our food.

'I thought you were fine with the song.' he looked over at me confused.

'I was.' I sighed, 'I am okay with it. Would have been so bad to let me have a small listen to it or something before finding out from the album itself and to me, the song is saying there's no one else that compare to you and her together. So what am I supposed to think? I already know how long you two were together, and she's gorgeous, talented, and you loved her. Today you didn't even say anything when I said it's not like you still want her. Do you even know how that makes me feel?' it all spilled out of my mouth instantly.

'I am back! Dinner will begin.' the cook clapped setting tons of bottles aside along with vegetables and meats. Justin sighed slightly loud, the cook glanced up for a brief minute then continued preparing the food.

'I should have talked to you, I know. But I didn't so it's sort of like what can you do things. It's out there now. Y'know?' his foot bounced on the metal of the stool under him.

'Let's say, you weren't here at filming with me. I didn't tell you that I was filming with a love interest, you saw the movie when every one else did, wouldn't you be a little bit hurt that you weren't told first?' he scratched the back of his neck looking into his cup of water.

'I guess.' he shrugged, not bringing his eyes to mine. 'Can we enjoy our dinner now?'

'I'm not sitting here acting like I'm not bothered by this Justin. You should get ready for your flight.' I stood up grabbing my purse that was previously placed at my feet then snaking through the resturant.

'Chrissy!' Justin called causing people to look around. I climbed into the backseat of the SUV sitting down quietly. Justin rushed to the car through the dozens of people taking pictures of us. 'Chrissy, are you serious right now? You can't possibly want to spend our last night like this.' I pursed my lips, knowing Justin was right. I didn't want to fight. But if Justin didn't feel that this wasn't wrong, there wasn't much to talk about. 'I guess you are serious then.' he turned towards the window not saying another word. I went into the room we shared where we both started packing our things. Rocky would run from me to Justin trying to get someone's attention. His tail wagged happily back and forth, soon he got tired and laid in his bed. 'Are you keeping Rocky or am I taking him?' Justin finally questioned.

'I'll keep him.' I replied, he stood and dropped the bag of Rocky's stuff in front of the bed with my other things.

'Justin, time to go.' Kenny knocked on the door.

'I'm coming.' Justin stood once again lifting his duffle bag up and handing it to Kenny. 'Are you going?'

'Yeah, I'll go.' I agreed getting my crossbody bag from the dresser and pulling it over me.

'So, Justin are you going to hold us up because you have to tell Chrissy you'll miss her a thousand times.' Kenny teased looking back at us. Justin stiffed out a short laugh biting his nails.

'She knows.' he looked over at me briefly before taking his eyes to the window. We arrived at the airport where it was full of people, with a lot of talking. 'What do you mean the flight is cancelled?' Justin stared at the man behind the desk.

'Due to the snow storm, there are no flight leaving or coming in to New York. I'm sorry. There will be available flights in the morning.'

'So there's no way I can leave now? Just tomorrow?'

'Yes sir. First thing tomorrow morning.'

'Alright thanks.' Justin unlocked his phone and pressed a few buttons, then lifted his phone to his ear. 'Mom, I can't get flight tonight. I have to wait until in the morning, can you meet the people at my apartment tomorrow? Yeah they're supposed to bring the furniture in the morning. Yeah, just a few things. Nothing too major. Someone's coming in the morning to install the entertainment system too. Thanks. Love you too.'

'Back to the hotel?' Kenny asked.

'Yeah, let's go back.' we went back to the hotel and then back to the room. He began setting his computer up with through a sneaky laugh. He was typing quickly and waited for awhile, 'hey guys! Say hi Chrissy.' he turned his computer to me.

'Justin what are you doing?' I covered my face with a pillow.

'We're on livestream with 40 thousand people watching right now.'

'Oh wow. Hi everyone.' I laughed holding my hand up but not removing the pillow.

'She's shy. You guys just send me questions and we'll answer them.'

'I love you guys together.' Justin read out loud, 'aww thanks. Chrissy they want to see you. Stop hiding please.' I moved closer on the bed next to Justin. 'There she is. Send her some questions.'

'How do you make your relationship work with all the haters and rumors? PS I love you guys. Justin&Chrissy forever.

'Well, it's not always easy but there's never a day that passes where it's not worth it.'

'Chrissy how is it working with Selena?' I read, 'Selena's a very talented actress.' I answered.

'Is it true that you're dancing on the Believe tour?!' Justin laughed a little, 'no she's not. She's busy filming.'

'What do you like most about each other?!'

'You first.' Justin smiled.

'Okay, I like how Justin makes me feel, in all seriousness as lame as it may sound. He is my best friend, and such a caring, sweet person. I like how he supports me and what I do. I like how he's the first person I talk to the in the morning and the last I talk to at night. He's just the best guy ever.' I giggled suddenly not feeling so upset about the song anymore, 'he makes me very happy.' I turned to Justin waiting for his answer.

'Okay, my turn. I like how Chrissy is my sunshine. She makes everything better when she's around. She turns my day from bad to incredible. She is the best thing about me and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know what I did to have her, but I'm so glad I do. She makes me a better guy. She is the reason for my smile. She just makes me happy, I can't explain it. I love how she tries to stay mad but ends up laughing or smiling. I love how I can tell her anything and have her listen then provide amazing advice. I love how she supports me too, she's always here for me. I don't know, I just, I love her.' justin paused looking at me. 'Did I just say that out loud?' he laughed.

'You love me?'

'I love you Chris.'

'I love you, too.' I beamed hugging him. He took my face into his hands and kissed me passionately. At the time, it didn't feel like over 100,000 people watching us, it felt like me and Justin.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so long haha