If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-eight.

I woke up in Justin's family guest room, stretching my arms and legs. I slipped into my furry pig slippers then quietly trotted into the living room. On the sofa Justin and Rocky were fast asleep. Rocky was snuggled up against Justin, his leg twitching from a good dream or something. I smiled kneeling onto the ground next to the sofa. I decided to get my phone out the pocket of my flannel pajama pants and taking a picture of Justin and Rocky.

ChrissyThorton: sleepy heads (;

I tweeted the picture then put my phone away, I stood going back into the guest room to get ready for the day. After my shower i sat on the bed giving my mom a call, 'how is it?' She wondered.

'Great. I don't know what we'll do today yet.' I replied.

'I can't wait to see you. It's seem like its been months.' she spoke up. I could practically see her trying to smile. 'I miss you Chrissy.'

'I know, I miss you too mom. When I get back, we should have a day to ourselves. Just you and me.'

'Sounds great.' she responded more cheerful.

'Alright, I'll talk to you soon. I love you.'

'I love you too sweetie. Bye.'

'Bye bye.' I hung up the phone just as there was a knock on the door. Justin walked in sporting his bed hair and sleepy face. 'Good morning.' I smiled. He wiped his eyes and plopped down onto the bed next to me.

'Morning.' he muttered closing his eyes.

'Someone's tired.' I giggled running my fingers through his hair.

'Feels so good.' He groaned happily causing me to laugh once again. I paused for a minute to lean down and kissed his lips. 'That felt good too.' a smile grew across his face, 'and it's time for breakfast.' he informed me sitting up. He took my hand and pulled me into the dining room with him.

'Good morning.' Jeremy called dropping bacon into a plate at the center of the table.

'Good morning.' I retorted sitting down at the table next to Jazymn. Her and Jaxon had bowls of Fruit Loops in front of them.

'Help yourself with anything you want.' Justin looked over at me grabbing several pieces of bacon. I grabbed a couple as well and some French toast.

'I'm usually not a fan of French toast but this is great.' I complimented.

'Thank you.' He smiled proudly, 'where are you taking Chrissy today?' He looked over to Justin.

'First, i was thinking we'd take Jazzy and Jax to the zoo for a bit then take her to meet Ryan and the guys.' Justin chewed, 'that alright?'

'Sounds good.' I nodded.

'Good, i was going to see if you can spend some time with them for a few i gotta run some errands.'

'Yeah sure dad.' He shrugged, 'it'll be fun.'

'Thanks tonight we'll all go out for a nice dinner.' with that Jeremy finished up with breakfast. After awhile Jeremy left while we were watching TV.

'Alright, I'm going to shower so we can go to the zoo. Chris, can you get them dressed?'

'Sure.' I agreed.

'Thank you. Guys listen to Chrissy and go let her pick you guys some clothes.' Justin pointed a finger at them then hurried into the bathroom. Jaxon and Jazymn both grabbed one of my hands as we walked into their rooms. Jazzy found a pink skirt and matching shirt then insisted on showing me she could put her shoes on all by herself. I grabbed Jaxon a shirt with some shorts then helped him with his shoes. I pulled Jazymn's hair into a loose ponytail then we waiting into the living room for Justin. 'Ready!' He was coming down the stairs pulling his hat onto his head. 'Were they good?'

'Very.' I nodded following him out the door while holding Jaxon in my arms. We strapped them into the car seats then climbed into Justin's Range Rover. He held my hand in his tightly driving with the other.

'Are you ready for Ellen?' He wondered looking at me curiously briefly stopping at a stop sign.

'Nervous is more like it.' he stroked my hand with his thumb.

'It'll be great, you'll love it. She always does the best interviews. It'll go by so fast.' he grinned.

'I hope so.'

'I'm excited. Did Chloe told you what you had to do when you get back?'

'Not really, she said we would get into it when I get back.' He nodded his head. We eased through the gate of the zoo and found a parking space. We strapped Jaxon in his stroller while Jazymn walked.

'What do you want to see first Jaz?' Justin opened a paper map of the zoo.

'Monkeys!' she squealed pointing at the paper.

'Alright lets go see the monkeys.' I hunched over with Jazzy showing her the monkeys. 'Instagram!' Justin laughed holding his phone up. I smiled posing with Jazymn. We looked at the bears, lions, then birds, 'lets get some ice cream.'

'Hey guys what can i get for you guys?' A man behind the counter questioned.

'Small vanilla, small strawberry, and a medium half cotton candy half chocolate.' he made a face saying chocolate. 'Keep your chocolate away from my cotton candy.' He sat on the bench eating. I grabbed my giraffe shaped spoon and ate. We finished up then got into the car. After about a 40 minute drive we were pulling into a long driveway. There were bikes and skateboards leading up to the door step. The handful of guys rushed to the car opening the door. Justin cut the engine before he was pulled out of the car. 'Hey guys!' He laughed squeezing them all.

'Whats up man?' someone responded

'Just left the zoo with Jaz and Jax. This is Chrissy by the way, my girlfriend.' he held my hand giving me a slight push towards them. 'This is Ryan, Chaz, Nolan, and Mitch.'

'Hey.' I waved.

'Hey.' They all replied lifting their hands in the air. I helped the kids out of the car then closed the doors. We followed Ryan into the house and sat together on a love seat. 'So you're the dancer?' Chaz raised an eyebrow at me.

'Yeah I'm the dancer i guess?' I stared at him confused.

'No Justin's always like I'm dating this dancer or she's a dancer.' Nolan laughed. I looked over at Justin who covered his face with his hat.

'They're so embarrassing.' He muttered.

'How long have you guys actually been together?' Ryan questioned.

'Almost half a year.' Justin replied proudly reaching for my hand. He intertwined our fingers holding my hand firmly. We sat talking with his friends before leaving.

'Remember the party tonight bro.' Mitch reminded him.

'Oh yeah. I'll try to show up for a few.' He nodded carrying a sleeping Jaxon in his arms. I relaxed in the seat closing my eyes for the long drive back to Justin's.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new update! Finally! I've just been real busy with a couple of different things but its all slowed down now thankfully. A couple things about this chapter - the title isn't very interesting or clever but I'm not good with coming up with the titles for chapters and its a little all over the place because i just wanted to post a quick update but the next will be better and not so jumbled and it will be up soon but for now i hope you liked this one