If I Was Your Boyfriend

four.

As I stood around the corner I could hear Justin and Selena making up. Maybe it was okay for me to come out now, now that she's not pissed anymore. 'hey Chris? Leaving?' Justin turned towards me. 

'Uh yeah. Mom needs me early.' I lied coming to a stop a few feet away from him.

'I'll walk you to your car.' Justin offered and I noticed Selena looked at him out the corner of her eye.

'Its totally fine. See you tomorrow.' I replied before going out the building and to my car. Justin wants to keep things platonic, that's what I'll do. The night had came and gone, and it was morning already. When I made it to rehearsals everyone was on the floor talking. We exchanged hey's waiting for Justin. He walked in fashionably late.

'Sup everyone. Ready to get started?' we all stood to our feet. 'Alright follow me.' the music for boyfriend started and we stood behind justin facing a mirror. We went over moves again and again till he thought they were just right. About five hours later we were done for the day. 'See you tomorrow.' Justin embraced me in a tight hug. I silently waved before leaving. 'Hey wait!' he called as I got into my car. 'you okay?'

'Im fine. See you later.' I started the engine without another word and drove away.

The next day we were on set of Justin's music video. I went through hair, make up, and wardrobe and went back onto set. 'Wow, you look great.' Justin stared coming out of his dressing room.

'Thanks.' I smiled a little glancing in a mirror. He thinks I look great.

'Ready for today?' he started conversation.

'Yeah, it's gonna be fun.' I nodded. The director had everyone stand on the marks and we began. Justin had his arms around me, singing in my ear, holding my hand. It was the best thing ever. 

'Amazing everyone! Take five! Justin. Chrissy.' the director signaled us over to him. 'have you rehearsed the kiss for the end?' I stood there shocked, no one told me about a kiss. I parted my lips to say something.

'Nah, we'll wing it.' justin piped in. 

'Alright four minutes.' the director walked off. 

'Kiss?' I turned to Justin. 

'Hope you don't mind...' he paused. 'I should've told you, just thought you'd get all weirded out with the
stuff that happened with Selena. I don't want us to have an awkward relationship. I'm sorry.'
'Its cool.' I shrugged. We talked for the rest of the break and walked back to set. Everyone else stood on the sides, it was just me and Justin. The music of Boyfriend was fading in the background. His lips moved closer and closer to mine, soon they met. His hands cupped my face and I placed mine on top of his. The kiss grew deeper and deeper. Butterflies flew through my body making it tingly. 'Scene.' the directors voice sounded so faint and far away. We pulled back, 'incredible!'

'Good job!' Justin grinned at me.

'You too.' I smiled walking to my dressing room. I said goodbye to Justin before leaving. At the red light my phone buzzed in my bag. I quickly glanced at the screen. 

Today was amazing. See u tomorrow (: - Justin. 

I smiled and continued driving. For the rest of the day I could not stop thinking about that kiss. Either Justin was just as into as I was or he was a really good actor. I could still feel his lips brushing up against mine. I could feel myself practically melting against him.

Justin's Point of View

Today was so awesome. The best part was kissing Chrissy. I didn't want to pull back away from those soft lips of hers. Selena swam into my mind moving Chrissy and I out of the way. I have a girlfriend. Selena. Not Chrissy. Chrissy is just a friend, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.