If I Was Your Boyfriend

five.

It was a new day. New day to do what I love and adore, dance. New day to spend time with Justin. I quickly got ready to go and drove to the same spot from yesterday. Justin was on his laptop, he didn't notice I was there. 'Hey there.' I smiled. He looked up grinning, seeming happy to see me.

'Good morning Chris.' 

'What are you up to?' I sat down next to him peeking over at his screen.

'Looking at these tour dates. Album's dropping in just two weeks.' he turned the screen so I could see it better. 'Hey....' he paused staring at me.

'Hey.' I laughed.

'You should come on the Believe tour.' he announced. 'Be one of my dancers.' I studied his expression, he was being serious. 'It would be awesome.'

'Haha I don't know.' I shrugged.

'Just think about it.' he urged.

'I will.' I said as we were called into hair and makeup. About twenty minutes later we were back together on set. I noticed Selena had shown up to watch. As the day went on I discovered she wasn't watching in general, but she was watching me. All day. We were finished for the day, awkwardly I said goodbye to Justin. 

'Hey think about it!' he called.

Justin's Point of View

'Think about what baby?' Selena's voice rung.

'Oh. I invited Chrissy to be a dancer on tour.' I answered grabbing my bag.

'Oh.' she responded tightly.

'Yeah.' I answered awkwardly. 'Do you want to grab dinner?'

'I'm tired. I'll see you later.' she answered plainly walking away and quickly driving off. 

'She'll get over it.' I muttered going out the door myself. I got in my car and drove straight home. 'Hey mom.' I said passing my mom on the sofa watching another episode of the Bachelorette.

'Hey sweetie. How was your day?'

'It was good. Video's looking awesome.' I dialed the number to Pizza Hut. 'Yeah, can I get a large Hawaiian pizza.......... Ok, thanks.' buzz buzz I glanced down at my phone. 

So is she going on tour? - Sel. 

I sighed ignoring that message. I don't know why she's so pissed off. Chrissy and I are friends.

Chrissy's Point of View

'He wants you to go on tour with him?' my mom inquiring looking up from dinner.

'Yeah, couldn't believe it.' I answered.

'Do you want to?'

'I don't know. I think his girlfriend doesn't like me already.' I frowned slightly turning on the TV.

'Why?'

'That.' I turned up the volume once I saw a picture of me and Justin. 

"could this be the end of Jelena." was all we heard. I turned off the TV. 'people think something's going on with us.' 

'Is there?'

'No mom.' I sighed. 'We are just friends.' that's it. 'I'm going to bed. Goodnight.' I placed my plate in the sink. I decided to ask Justin what he thought.

Hey. Our friendship is completely platonic, don't you think? - Chrissy

Yeah, platonic. - Justin

Well I had my answer.