If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-four.

'I can't believe you're here.' He grinned happily. 'You told me you weren't coming.'

'Hence the word surprise.' I released him.

'This is the best surprise.' Justin snaked his arms around my waist again. I hid my face in his shoulder once more holding him tight in my arms. Justin sat down on the sofa next to Danielle and pulled me down onto his lap. He rested his chin on my shoulder, 'oh I love you.'

'I love you too.' I felt his arms around me tighten their grip.

'Stop being so cutesy.' Danielle laughed turning her head the opposite way.

'How's Garrett?' Justin wondered curiously.

'He's good. I talked to him not too long ago.'

'We should all hang out when I get off tour.' Justin suggested.

'Yeah that would be cool.' I agreed.

'Its a date then.' Danielle joined in as well.

'I have to perform soon. But I just want to stay right here with you.' he murmured into my ear.

'I'll be here when you get back.'

'Alright.' He slipped from under me and pulled me to my feet.

'Goodluck.'

'Thanks. Love you.'

'Love you too.' he brushed his lips against mine easily before heading to the side stage. Danielle and I watched as Justin was wired into the huge wings that were going to carry him over the audience for All Around The World. He waved with a smile as the lights went down. Danielle and I linked arms as the concert started. We cheered and sung along with the fans during the entire concert.

'Hi!' The selected one less lonely girl beamed suddenly standing behind Danielle and I. 'Can I have a picture?'

'Sure.' I aimed the front camera at the three of us and handed it back to her.

'Thanks so much.'

'You're welcome. Have fun out there.' I said as one of the dancers led her onto the stage. Justin placed the floral crown on her head and sung to her. He sung a couple of more songs then the concert was over.

'Paul's going to get you to the car okay?' Justin's hair was stuck to his face from the wetness. 'And I'll be right behind.'

'Okay.' I stood in between Danielle and Paul as we stepped out the side door. The fans shrieked and screamed waving at me from all different directions. The flashes from their phones brightened the side of the building. 'Hey guys!' I waved at all of them. I stopped in front of a mass of the fans and grabbed one of their phones handing it to Paul. He flashed the picture then guided me to the car. 'Bye!' I called as I climbed into the car. Danielle and I waited in the backseat while some of Justin's security escorted him to the car and we started driving. 'Are you up for dinner?' I looked over to Justin.

'I can eat.' He nodded his head.

'I am starving.' Danielle stated. Paul came to a stop in front of a restaurant and we hurried inside. Paul sat at a table two rows from ours looking at his phone. I sat next to Danielle and across from Justin as we looked over our menus. 'So Justin, when's the tour over?'

'In a few weeks.' He answered looking up from the glossy menu. 'You should come to the show in Hawaii with Chrissy and bring Garrett.'

'Wow really?'

'Sure. We could all hang.'

'I love him.' She whispered slightly loudly to me.

'That was a crappy attempt at a whisper.' Justin laughed taking a sip of his water. 'But thanks.' I laughed along with Justin as the food was brought over to us.

'Be right back.' I stood and walked over to Paul. He curiously raised an eyebrow at me.

'Anything wrong?'

'No, but why don't you come eat with us?' I offered with a small smile. 'You've been my body guard for hours these last few days so come eat dinner with me like friends.' He laughed nodding as he stood. Paul sat next to Justin and ordered his food. It was late when we were leaving the restaurant but fans still were outside waiting at the hotel when we got there. I stopped along with Justin to take pictures then went inside the hotel. Danielle and I got changed for bed then laid down watching movies. As I was drifting off my phone buzzed beside me.

open ur door - Justin.

Confused I rolled out of bed and walked quietly over to the door. It slid open revealing Justin dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. 'What are you doing?' I laughed.

'Come lay with me.' He whispered with a hopeful smile. I glanced back to Danielle who was sound asleep in the bed beside mine. 'Come on.' He urged. I grabbed his hand and quietly closed the door behind me. We walked down the hall to Justin's hotel room and climbed into the bed. He wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled into his chest. 'Goodnight.' he left a soft kiss on my forehead before reaching over to the lamp turning it off. The next morning I was still intertwined with Justin who was slightly snoring above me. I slipped from his arms only to be pulled back down. 'where do you think you're going?' he spoke tiredly.

'To my room?' I giggled.

'Stay here with me.' he muttered blinking at me. 'Let's stay like this all morning.'

'I want to get back before anyone notices I was gone.' he groaned with a small laugh.

'Fine. You gotta give me a kiss first though.' I leaned down kissing his lips. 'See you in a bit.'

'See you.' I stood once again and tip-toed back to the room. I used my key to unlock the door and crawled back into the bed. A couple hours later Danielle and I were going downstairs to meet Justin for breakfast then we were going to go on a safari.

'Hey Chrissy! When'd you get in?' Alfredo pulled me in for a hug.

'Last night before the show.' I answered sitting down at the table with the rest of the crew. Everyone finished up their breakfast and got into two separate cars to go to the safari. There were two guides by two different jeeps waiting for us. Danielle, Alfredo, Justin, Paul, and I all climbed into the first one while Scooter, Dan, Kenny, Scrappy, Allison were in the one behind us. We passed by a family of elephants and stopped to take pictures. Nearly two hours later the guides were taking us back to the start.

'What are you guys going to do now?' Scooter inquired walking back to the rental cars.

'Go back to the hotel and chill.' Justin answered, 'does that sound okay to you?'

'Uh huh.' I agreed getting into the car. We made it back to the hotel soon after and hurried inside. Danielle and I were laying on my bed while Justin and Alfredo were playing some game on his play station.

'I won!' He cheered while Alfredo tossed his controller on the bed. 'I won!' He stood walking over to me and took the phone out of my hands. 'Have I told you I'm happy you're here today?'

'Not today.' I replied.

'Well I am.' He looked at me with a smile. 'Thanks for being here.' I smiled back kissing him. 'I am going to take you on a date tonight.' I looked over at Danielle for approval.

'Go ahead. A couple hours alone won't hurt me.' She shrugged.

'Fredo will hang with you.' Justin pointed.

'Yeah we can go grab a bite too or whatever.'

'Alright.' I looked at Justin.

'I will be back for you at 7:30.' he stood kissing my cheek. Justin and Alfredo left leaving Danielle to help me get ready for my date.