If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-nine.

'You ready to go yet?' Justin wrapped my beach towel around my shoulders as I stepped out of the water.

'Uh huh.' I nodded my head going over to our stuff where Danielle and Garrett were in some kind of make out session. Justin patted Garrett's back with a sneaky laugh. He gathered our stuff and took my hand in his. I followed him to the hotel waving at the few we passed here and there. We spotted the same blonde girl with several friends getting inside of the elevator. 'She's staying here?' I muttered under my breath, looking at our intertwined hands.

'What was that baby?' Justin looked down curiously.

'Nothing.' I shook my head as we waited for the next elevator to open. Hopefully we wouldn't be hearing from this girl or running into her during our time here.

~*~
'I can't believe I'm letting you drag me here.' I murmered to Justin as we wallked into the front entrance of some club at the resort.

'It'll be fun, promise.' Justin grinned guiding me to the bartender by my hips as we joined the sea of people. 'two sprites.' Justin slid the man his card and slipped it back into his pocket. I placed the straw between my lips taking a long sip of the sprite. We finished our drinks against the bar, then snaked out onto the dancer. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling his hands on waist dancing with the upbeat music. Danielle and Garrett were next to us dancing with one another as well. From the corner I spotted Paul sitting down with Kenny, far enough where we wouldn't notice but close enough if something were to happen. Two hours in, my feet were killing me along with my head while Justin was still going.

'I think I'm just gonna go to the room.' I called over the music into his ear. He frowned looking down at me.

'Are you okay?' he leaned down waiting for my response.

'Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just tired. From the flight and all.' I assured him nodidng my head.

'Want me to go with you?' he asked.

'Stay with them.' I pointed at Danielle, Fredo, and Garrett. 'It's fine. I'll fall asleep as soon as I get back anyway.'

'Okay. I'll see you in the room.' he handed me the room key kissing my lips. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' I slowly let my hand drop from his before heading over to Paul. 'I'm gonna go to the room.' I pointed to the exit. He nodded his head and stood leading the way towards the exit. Everyone was dancing and holding their drinks high in the air, shouting to one another over the music. I looked back at Justin who was standing with Fredo bobbing his head with the music. Paul's large body easily made it through all the moving bodies. 'Goodnight.' I waved as the room door slid open. I changed into a pair of pajamas and climbed into the bed melting in the sheets. I woke up around two in the morning with Justin's side still empty. I dialed Danielle and she answered tiredly, 'hey uh are you guys still at the club?'

'No, I left a little while after you. Garrett and I kind of got into this stupid argument about these stupid girls there. They wouldn't leave them alone.' she stiffed out a laugh, 'him, justin, and fredo were just hanging after that.'

'Oh, alright.' I sighed rubbing my eyes. 'Wanna come over here?'

'I'll be right there.' she laughed. I hung up the phone and unlocked the door for her. We climbed into the bed both falling asleep once again. The next morning I immediately rolled out of the bed, looking for Justin. He was stretched out on the sofa bed in the other room next to the TV. I smiled sitting down next to him on the edge of the sofa bed. Instead of bothering him I decided to let him sleep off his partying from last night. I signed onto my Twitter app and opened up a new tweet.

having so much fun in the bahamas! #bestplaceonearth

I tweeted a couple of people, then followed some before I closed the app. I leaned down kissing his lips gently, then again, and again, and again. Finally he opened his eyes with a wide smile, 'good morning to you too.' he muttered with his sexy morning voice.

'How was it last night?' I wondered, 'party too hard?'

'Yeah too hard.' he laughed covering his eyes. 'So tired.'

'What time did you get in last night?'

'After three I think. I don't even remember.'

'Well as long as you didn't miss me too much.' I joked.

'I did, like crazy. Came in here to lie with my girl but you had company.' he laughed once again. Just then there was a knock on the door, I left Justin's side to let in Garrett.

'Hey guys. Dan around?' he inquired. Justin pointed to the bedroom before sitting up fumbling around for his phone. A few seconds later Garrett came back with Danielle tossed over his shoulder.

'That's right!' Justin cheered, 'get your girl.' I laughed shaking my head as the door closed. He looked around then fixed his eyes on me. 'We're alone.' before I could reply he cupped my face in his hands kissing me hard. I smiled against his lips kissing him back deeply. I played with his hair running my hands through it quickly. We pulled apart both out of breath but wore goofy smiles.

'I like being alone.' I giggled kissing him once again.

'Me too.' he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. 'We should definitely be alone more often.' he winked at me. I leaned into Justin laying my face on his chest. 'How about we get dressed, get breakfast, and hit the beach later?'

'Okay.' I nodded my head in response. I showered then got dressed waiting on the bed as Justin got ready too. 'Danielle mentioned how some girls kept hanging around you and the guys..' I started as he was putting his shoes on.

'I wouldn't say that exactly. We were all kind of just hanging out, didn't want to be rude.'

'l don't know, it must've been something for Danielle to get so teed off.' Justin shrugged in response, causing me to just drop it. 'So where are we gonna eat?'

'The resort as a couple of great spots.' Justin held my hand as I walked behind him. Scooter was coming out of his room as we passed the door.

'Justin! I was just about come talk to you. Have you been on Twitter?' Scooter questioned.

'No why?' Justin squinted his eyes, as he always did when he was confused.

'You need to see this. Some girl is saying you hooked up with her last night at the club. She has pictures with you and Fredo in the back with Danielle's boyfriend. It's already been posted on online articles.'

'What?' Justin coughed out grabbing Scooter's phone from him. I peered over his shoulder looking at the picture. It was the same blonde girl from the beach yesterday.

'That's who Danielle was talking about?' I questioned, taking the phone out of his hand. He stared at me slowly nodding his head. 'This is the girl from the beach!'

'Yeah.' he sighed, closing the app so I wouldn't have to look at the picture anymore. It was already burned in my mind, her arms around his waist her grip was tight. Anger filled my body staring at the ground. 'Come on.' he took me by wrist and stepped into the elevator. Danielle and Garrett were in the hotel's restuarant looking for a table. I sat down next to her taking the menu into my hands. I turned my head to see a familiar tall model like girl from a distance walking with a pack behind her. I stood pushing my chair back hard, stomping over her way.

'Chrissy?' Danielle called out confused. I didn't bother looking back in her direction, I just kept walking. Before I could get even halfway to her I was pulled back Justin.

'Baby.' he whispered into my ear softly, 'you don't wanna do anything crazy, do you?'

'No, just slap her.' I squirmed out of his arms only to be pulled by Paul.

'As security, I prevent people from harming you and prevent you from doing anything you'll regret.'

'Fine.' I muttered walking to the elevator, Paul right behind me. I kicked off my shoes and climbed back into the bed opening my Twitter app again. Every person on my timeline was talking about Justin, me, and this witch Amy. I clicked an article, letting my eyes scan the words.

I met Justin last night at the club. He and his friends were flirting with us, we thought it was cute. Our friends kind of all scattered, leaving Justin and I. After a few drinks he asked if he could come back to my hotel room. Of course I pulled him along with me up to my room. We were kissing and it sort of escalated quickly. Next thing I know Justin Bieber was stumbling out of bed at three in the morning.

I closed my eyes imagining her hands all over him at the club last night. Why'd I have to leave? I continued with article, somehow they started on about how Justin hooked up with some model while with Selena. Justin suddenly stood in front of me, 'you ran off back there.' he sat down resting his chin on my shoulder sitting behind me. 'what's that?'

'Was just reading what she said.' I closed out of it putting my phone down.

'Oh.' he mumbled lowly moving back.

'Howcome you didn't tell me that it was her.' I blurted.

'I should've, I'm sorry I just didn't want you to get upset. I didn't think she would go tell some kind of lie to the whole world. And of course everyone believes it. You don't believe that, do you?'

'No.' I shook my head looking into his eyes.

'Good.' he tried his best to smile. This wasn't going to ruin our vacation.