If I Was Your Boyfriend

sixty-six.

Justin’s Point of View

‘Selena?’ I question confused, ‘why are you calling me?’

‘Your girlfriend did something horrible to me. It's all over the internet.’ she states on the other line of the phone. I squint my eyes looking at the floor.

‘What are you talking about?’

‘Last night Chrissy and her little friend decided that they would mess with me. They filmed it and posted it all over YouTube.’ she says through a sniffle. Was she actually crying? ‘I've been trying with her lately and this is what I get?’

‘No.’ I say before she says anything else, ‘no you haven't. That little stunt you pulled at the awards. That was posted all over the internet. All over the gossip sites and everything else. So don't sit there and tell me you're trying with her when you've been making her life harder than it should be from the start.’ all the words just flow out of my mouth before my brain has the chance to think it over. ‘Sounds like you're getting what you've been asking for.’ I hang up the phone and add her number to the blocked list. Thank you iOS7. I start to dial Chrissy but I have a deadline. She's on her way to London now if she's not already there. We'll talk later. But I do have time to go to YouTube. I plop down in the seat beside Scooter and ignore his comments as I’m turning on my laptop.

‘What are you doing?’ Scooter’s voice goes through my ears.

‘Nothing.’ I shrug in response typing in YouTube on the search bar. Chrissy Thorton Prank? Yeah that sounds good. A whole bunch of reposted videos come up. There’s no original? I bet Selena’s team had Chrissy take it down. This is gonna be good. I click the first link and wait as it loads. Is it recording? Chrissy’s voice welcomes me. Her beautiful face appears onto the screen. Scooter is leaning beside me watching on as the video continues. By the time the video ends my sides hurt from laughter. Happy Halloween guys. She waves blowing a kiss into the camera. I’d give anything to kiss those lips of hers. Those soft lips.

‘Justin!’ Scooter claps in my ear making me jump. ‘Can we get back to work now or are you going to daydream about Chrissy all day?’

‘I wasn’t.’ I lied hiding my grin.

‘Well let’s get to work!’

‘Alright!’ I give in and walk back into the studio.

Chrissy's Point of View

I was here in London unpacking a few of my belongings. Paul was sitting in the corner of the room to keep an eye on Danielle and I. ‘London is so different from America.’ she stays close to the heater in our room. ‘It's so cold.’ I laugh looking over at her briefly. I wrap my blanket around myself and flop down onto the bed.

‘So Paul. What do we have to do today?’ I ask looking at my phone.

‘You're off today, remember?’ he asks looking up from his iPad. He was mostly on CNN checking out what's going on in the world.

‘Oh! I completely forgot.’ I say. ‘That means we can go out tonight. Right?’

‘Today is your off day for resting.’ he replies.

‘I'll rest...’ I stand from the bed, ‘after we go out.’

~*~

‘You should be resting.’ Paul warns. I nod in response, half-listening to what he was saying. We stop at a small café and go inside.

‘It smells amazing.’ I say aloud and Danielle agrees. We walk to the counter where a boy our age is dressed in a black dress shirt and a black pair of pants. He has a black apron on and a pen in his hand. ‘Hello.’ I smile.

‘Hello.’ He repeats. ‘Aren’t you Chrissy Thorton? From the movie?’

‘That’s me.’ I say. ‘Could we get three of your best frappes?’

‘Coming right up.’ He nods and disappears behind the counter. I watch as he moves with an impressive swiftness. ‘Names?’

‘Chrissy, Danielle, and Paul.’

‘Here you are.’

‘Thank you.’ I take the cup from him. I pay then leave the café. I take the receipt he handed me and begin to shove down into my purse when red ink catches my eye.

Call me. – Nicholas.

‘Um.’ I show the number to Danielle and she squints her eyes at it.

‘He must not know Justin.’ She jokes. I shake my head and shove the piece of paper down in my purse. Danielle and I drag Paul to some of London’s most famous shops in the city. As we’re on our way back to the hotel for the night we stop to get dinner. I shower then brush my teeth before climbing into the bed. Justin and I hadn’t talked with him being a full eight hours behind me in California.

Hey – Chrissy.

Hey was just about to text you – Justin.

Oh really? Lol how was your day? – Chrissy.

It’s still pretty early here... but tonight is the very first music Monday – Justin.

REALLY?! I thought it was next Sunday?? – Chrissy.

Way to keep up with your boyfriend lol – Justin.

Sorry! I promise to wake up early and buy it – Chrissy.

You better (; I think you’re gonna like this one – Justin.

I like all of your music... what’s it about?? – Chrissy.

You’ll see… - Justin.

I should’ve known you wouldn’t tell me. – Chrissy.

Because I know just how much you love surprises (; - Justin.

I hate surprises :p – Chrissy.

You’ll like this one baby – Justin.

Okay babe (: - Chrissy.

I love you! – Justin.

I love you too – Chrissy.

Justin and I text for a while longer before he goes to watch a cut of Believe 3D with Scooter and the rest of the crew. I sign onto Twitter and scroll down my timeline. A lot of the fans are counting down to midnight for the new single.

@chrissythorton: I’ll see you all in #6hours

I close out of the app then fall asleep. Later my alarm was going off at five till six in the morning. Danielle groans rolling over in the bed beside me. I silently laugh and immediately go back onto my Twitter. The amount of fans counting down for Justin’s new single was mind-blowing.

@chrissythorton: 4 minutes!!

I notice Justin retweeted my countdown tweet from earlier and replied.

@JustinBieber: thank u baby (:

@chrissythorton: I cant wait!

Two minutes. ‘Danielle!’ I throw one of my many pillows and throw it at her.

‘What?!’ she gasps sitting up in her bed. ‘Is it time to go already?’

‘No. Justin’s single’s coming out in…’ I look at my phone, ‘sixty seconds.’

‘Yay.’ She says in a plain voice.

@ChrissyThorton: less than 60 seconds!!

Once the clock hits six in the morning I sign onto my iTunes account. I type in Justin Bieber on the search bar and a new song comes up. All That Matters. I press download and confirm the purchase then watch as it loads. ‘It’s out! Danielle!’

‘Mhm.’ she mutters from the bed beside me. I press play as soon as it shows up in my music library.

‘Here we go.’ I turn the volume up as loud as it’ll go since I didn’t have my headphones.

Oh oh
Just as sure as the stars in the sky, I need you to show me the light.
Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time, better believe it.
Oh oh
Whenever you’re not in my presence, it feels like I’m missing my blessings. Yeah.
So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night. Till you’re back again oh yeah yeah.
You think I’m biased, to my significant other. You hit it right on the head.
Only been missing my lover.
Got a whole lot texts in my phone and I don’t reply.
The next eight bars tell you why.

You’re all that matters to me.
Yeah yeah.
Worried about nobody else
If it ain’t you, I ain’t myself.
You make me complete.
You’re all that matters to me.
Yeah yeah
What’s a kind bed without a queen?
There ain’t no I in team, to make me complete.
You’re all that matters to me.

By the song ends I notice tears have stained my cheeks. ‘Aww.’ Danielle walks over to the bed and sits down beside me. ‘That was so cute. I love it.’ She beams. She takes her phone out and downloads All That Matters from iTunes.

@chrissythorton: @justinbieber i love it so much. I’m so proud of you. Everyone go buy All That Matters on iTunes – out NOW!

So did you like that surprise? (; - Justin.
Yes! I loved it! Danielle too… She just downloaded it – Chrissy.
Cool tell her thanks for me! I mean every word in the song Chris. You’re all that I need – Justin.
You’re all that I need. – Chrissy.
I love you so much – Justin.
I love you Justin – Chrissy.

I go back onto iTunes and tweet a few more people attaching the link to download All That Matters along with it. I don’t bother going back to sleep like Danielle did. I shower and get dressed for a day of full press junkets then the London premiere tonight. ‘Chloe.’ I state sitting down at breakfast.

‘Yes?’

‘How long will today be?’ I yawn.

‘Long.’ She laughs in response.

‘Alright.’ I reply looking at my Twitter mentions.

@justinbieber: thanks to everyone one supporting the song! It means a lot to me that I get to share with my beliebers. Love u guys and u too @chrissythorton!

Tons of people had already retweeted Justin’s tweet from a little while ago. I screenshot All That Matters and post the picture to Twitter.

@chrissythorton: what can I say? I’m obsessed! (: Be sure to get All That Matters by @justinbieber on iTunes now! It will not disappoint.

@chrissythorton: now for a day of press junkets and long interviews! Then the premiere is tonight! See you guys there!! Until then my friends mwah!

‘Chrissy! Come on and get dressed.’ Jackie says helping me from the table. I follow her and get dressed then the glam team comes in and dolls me up. I would be doing my portion of the interviews in a completely different room than Selena, which I was grateful for. Hours later I was finally finished with my portion of the interviews then started getting ready for the premiere.

Here’s my outfit for tonight (: - Chrissy.

I was nervously for Justin’s reply. It was 6 here so it was about ten in the morning in California. Maybe he went back to sleep after his early morning tweets. To my surprise my phone buzzes beside me.

Beautiful – Justin.

I smile putting my phone away as Paul escorts us out for the night. We arrive at the red carpet and I get out the car. There are a line of fans waiting with papers and cameras. Paul, Danielle, Chloe, Nikki, and Jackie all trail behind me as I pause for pictures. ‘Hi!’ a girl waves. ‘Could you give this to Justin?’ she hands me a folded note.

‘I’ll make sure he gets it.’ I promise. Others give me teddy bears, handmade bracelets, and notes. ‘Thank you guys so much.’ I keep handing all of my gifts to the crew. I sign some of their notebooks and take pictures with them. ‘Thank you all for coming. It means so much to me.’

‘Hey isn’t that that guy from the café yesterday?’ Danielle whispers into my ear nodding her head forward. I follow her eyes and see the guy from the café yesterday holding a bouquet of… roses?