If I Was Your Boyfriend

sixty-eight.

‘What are you doing here?!’ I hide my face into his collar bone holding onto him tight. As if he’d leave any minute. Justin was dressed in a pair of dark baggy jeans, a white tee shirt showing a bit of his chest tattoo, a jean jacket and the sleeves were leather, with a pair of black Supras. He looked incredible.

‘It’s our six month anniversary.’ He states with his arms snaked around me. ‘With a little help. I got here.’ He nodded his head apreciately at Danielle.

‘You’re welcome, now where’s my reward?’ she asks anxiously.

‘Come on out.’ Justin calls behind him. Garrett walks out with his hands shoved into his hoodie.

‘Babe!’ Danielle squeals running to him wrapping her arms around me. I smile as Danielle hugs Garrett with all she has in her.

‘I’m so happy you’re here.’ I wipe away my tears looking up at Justin. ‘Thank you so much.’

‘I’m happy to be here.’ He replies cupping my face with his hands. He kisses me, hard. I feel him smile into the kiss as did I. Justin kisses my lips repeatedly. ‘I missed you so much.’ He mutters into the kiss.

‘I missed you too.’ I kiss him back snaking my arms around his neck. My fingers run through his soft hair, messing it up.

‘Do you want to get out of here?’ he wonders curiously. I nod in response taking his hand in mine. ‘Guys, we’re gonna go. You staying?’

‘Nah.’ Garrett answers with his hands around Danielle’s waist. ‘We’ll come too.’ We make it back to the car and Justin sits with me in the very back.

‘How long have you been here?’ I ask leaning against his shoulder.

‘I got in early this morning.’ He replies running his hand up and down my leg.

‘Justin!’ I pout, ‘how come you didn’t see me?’ Justin kisses my forehead pursing his lips.

‘You don’t know how badly I want to. You don’t know how much it killed me to not only be in the same city as you, but the same hotel as you but it was all worth it in the end.’ Justin explains. ‘To see how genuinely surprised you were. I loved it.’

‘I’m just glad you’re here now.’ I lean up to kiss his jawline. We make it back to the hotel and go to the elevator. I go to open the door of our room when Justin pulls me away from the door.

‘No no no.’ he smirks and pulls me back to the elevator. ‘Goodnight Paul. I’ll take care of her.’

‘Goodnight Paul.’ I repeat.

‘Goodnight.’ Paul chuckles before disappearing in his room. We go up three floors then into a room down the hall. Justin opens the door and pulls me into the room leaving the lights off. I find his lips, connecting mine to his. Justin and I stumbled onto the bed pulling away to laugh.

‘Slow down.’ He teases before kissing me once more.

Justin’s Point of View

I woke up the next morning to the loud streets of Paris. The curtains were open so the room was lit with the sun. I rub my eyes and begin to sit up but something’s weighing me down. Chrissy. She’s resting on my stomach with her arms wrapped around me. ‘Chrissy.’ I murmur quietly. ‘Chris.’

‘Hm?’ she mutters not moving.

‘I have to use the bathroom.’ I stiff out a laugh. She nods and rolls off of me before covering herself with the sheets. ‘I’m sorry.’ I scurry into the bathroom and close the door. I come back Chrissy is wrapped in the sheets softly snoring. I bend down and snatch up my briefs from the floor and pull a pair of sweat pants on. I sit on the side of the bed messing around with my phone. Without a word Chrissy sits up and leaves small kisses on my back. ‘Good morning to you too.’ I laugh turning to look at her. ‘How’d you sleep?’

‘Perfect.’ She gushes hiding her face. Perfect is an understatement.

‘I love you.’ I lower myself kissing her lips, ‘so much.’

‘I love you more.’ She smiles.

‘Do you want to get up and get some breakfast?’

‘Yes.’ Chrissy replies. ‘Your present!’ she gasps all of a sudden. Present? ‘Toss me something to put on.’ I bend down and grab my shirt on the floor and hand it to her. She pulls it over her head and scurries out of the room. While she’s gone I walk to my suitcase and grab the present I got for her. Chrissy comes back and sits beside me placing a square package on my lap. She warms her arms around my waist as I tear into the packaging. Inside was a picture frame. ‘Press that button.’ She instructs. I do as I’m told and press the button on the side of the frame. Instantly the frame lights up and a picture of Chrissy and I appears. ‘These are some of my favorite pictures from the last six months.’ I watch as it transitions from picture to picture. All from the last several months I spent with her. She watches on nervously as I hold her gift in my hands. ‘Did you like it?’ she asks once it’s over, ‘it’s dumb I know. I just wanted for you to have something to look at when you’re on tour and you can put it in your apartment.’ She rambles on and on.

‘I love it Chris.’ I cut her off with a laugh, ‘I love it. It’s perfect. Thank you so much.’ I kiss the temple of her head.

Chrissy’s Point of View

Justin hands me a pink paper bag from behind the pillows, ‘here you go baby.’ he says with a smile. I reach into the bag and pull out a long black box. I flip the lid open revealing a beautiful charm bracelet. ‘For every month we've spent together there's a charm.’ He takes the charm bracelet out of its box and wraps it around my wrist. I watch as Justin explains each one. The first was a small dancer. ‘Since that is where it all started.’

‘You pulled me in.’ I tease leaning on his shoulder.

‘No you pulled me in.’ He laughs with a smile. Beside it was a mini pink Eiffel Tower. ‘When I asked you out and you didn't turn me down like the first time.’ He says with his contagious laugh.

‘Thank you for asking again.’ I kiss his jawline.

‘Thanks for saying yes.’ His fingers graze the next charm, which was a palm tree. ‘Can you guess what this one stands for?’

‘Hawaii?’ I wonder looking at Justin thinking of the trip we took to Hawaii with our families.

‘Yeh, you remember Hawaii. We had that really great night.’ Justin murmurs close to my skin. I could feel my face getting hot with embarrassment.

‘It was amazing.’ I agree.

‘This tiny lock represents the lock we put on the gate in Italy. It'll stay there forever. It's even inscribed with a J and C.’

‘It's beautiful.’

‘For the fifth we have Rocky.’ He touches a small shining dog charm. ‘Our child together.’

‘Our little boy.’

‘That reminds me.’ Justin jogs out of the room and returns with Rocky in his arms.

‘Rocky!’ I exclaim. He runs and jumps onto the bed. I hug him patting his back. ‘I missed you!’

‘He missed you too.’

‘Hey Justin what does the key mean?’

‘Well I think you should use the key to the apartment a little bit more.’

‘You do?’

‘Move in with me.’ Justin stares into my eyes.

‘What?’

‘Move in with me.’ He repeats, 'I'll be clean I promise.’

‘That's really selling me.’ I joke leaning against him.

‘Come on baby.’ Justin urges pressing his forehead against mine, ‘think of how great it'll be.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘I'm positive.’ He nods moving my head with his. ‘Don't you want to be with me?’ He playfully smiles.

‘Being together is one thing but if were always together what if we start fighting a lot?’

‘We rarely fight Chris. You know that. If we do we'll work it out, as always.’

‘I don't know..’ I say hesitantly.

‘If you don't like you can move out. I wouldn't want you to but you can. Just think about it.’

‘I will.’

‘Okay.’ He kisses my lips. ‘What do you have to do today?’

‘The premiere's tonight.’ I inform him. ‘Be my date?’

‘I would be honored.’ He responds.

‘Could you get the Advil out of my bag?’ I point to the black purse on the nightstand.

‘Sure thing.’ Justin replies and walks over to the bag. He pauses his movements with something in hands, ‘who's Nicholas?’

‘Some guy gave me his number but I told him I was taken.’

‘When?’

‘Back in London.’

‘Oh?’

‘I swear I was going to tell you. It completely slipped my mind.’

‘Selena called me too.’ He informs me. I stand up to drag Selena out of her room by her hair. ‘Calm down killer.’ Justin wraps his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap. ‘I blocked her number and told her off.’

‘Not going to let anyone come between us.’

‘No one.’ Justin agrees. The rest of the day we lounge around the hotel room until it was time to go to the premiere.

‘Justin, zip me?’ I stand before him as he messes with his tie.

‘Sure.’ His fingers slid the zipper up my back and he rests them on my shoulders. ‘You look great.’ I look down at my black shimmery dress that fell mid-thigh.

‘You look great.’ I repeat. He was dressed in a white dress shirt, long black tie, bright red leather jacket, black pants, and red high tops.

‘It’s time to go!’ Danielle calls. There’s an uproar of squeals when we get out of the car. Justin and I take pictures on the red carpet then we take pictures with the fans waiting.

‘Hey Chrissy!’ Tracey, a friend from the movie calls.

‘What’s up?’ I wonder waving to the fans. Justin was talking with Garrett and Danielle.

‘I’m having this Halloween party tonight, you guys should definitely come.’

‘What time?’ I wonder curiously.

‘It starts at eleven.’ She replies.

‘I’ll definitely be there.’ I agree. Justin and I going to a Halloween party sounds like a great idea. I hope he agrees.

‘Cool. See you there.’ She waves before walking back towards the theater. Justin returns to my side placing his hand on my lower back.

‘Justin?’

‘Yeah?’ he looks down at me. I pull him away from all the madness and hold his hands in mine.

‘How would you like to go to a Halloween party?’

‘Something tells me I’m going to one.’ He laughs touching my cheek with his hand.

‘Tonight. Tracey’s having a party.’

‘Sure.’ Justin nods his head.

‘Now we just need costumes.’ We leave the premiere and go back to the hotel to change.

‘What time's this party again?’ Justin asks taking his shoes off.

‘Eleven.’ Which was in an hour. I reply taking off all the jewelry from the premiere. ‘Jackie did you get our costumes?’ I call into the hallway.

‘Yes. It was on such late notice. You're lucky I love you.’

‘Thank you Jackie.’ Justin and I say as I grab the costumes.

‘Yeh yeh.’ She laughs before disappearing into her room.

‘There's yours.’ I hand Justin the black material.

‘It's heavy.’ He jokes, ‘this should be fun.’

‘I'll go get dressed in the bathroom.’ I say leaving his side. I ditch the shiny dress and pull on my sleek, fitting cat woman suit. I take my hair out of its pins letting it fall loose and wavy then apply my makeup.

‘Baby can you fix my cape?’ Justin asks with a small laugh behind the door.

‘Just a sec.’ I say. Instead of my usual boot I hesitantly slid my foot into a pair of high stealthy boots. I slid my eye mask on the slowly stride out of the bathroom.

‘You..’ Justin blinks up at me causing me to hide my face. ‘Whoa. I..’ he trips over his words. ‘You look so good in that.’

‘Thank you mister Wayne.’ I step behind him and pull the cap from the inside of the costume and attach it properly.

‘Wow. I can't get over that outfit.’ Justin pulls his mask over his head as I scroll through my phone for the address. His costume was this high-quality batman suit. It looked practically real just like the movie version. I should really thank Jackie again for the outfits. Luckily she knows someone in the costume side of the stylist world. His arms snake around my waist as I attempt to walk to the door, ‘we could just stay in... Just the two of us.’

‘Tempting but its Halloween.’ I say as there's a knock on the door. I walk to the door with Justin's arms still around me. There stood Danielle and Garrett, but for tonight they were Robin and Batgirl.

‘Aw you look so good in that! You have the curves and shape for that.’ Danielle holds my hands in hers.

‘You look good too!’ I say pointing at her. Danielle's outfit was shiny fitting black dress with a large yellow bat signal on it. She had matching black boots and an eye mask on as well.

‘Look at those muscles.’ Justin pokes Garrett's fake arm muscles. As were standing in the hallway Paul emerges in black slacks and a dress shirt as usual.

‘Paul I really think you should consider being Bain because you'd be perfect for it.’ I state.

‘This is my costume.’ He jokes closing his door.

‘Fine.’ I say handing him my phone, ‘could you take our picture?’ I stand beside Justin with my hand on his stomach while he pulled what he called his superhero stance. Danielle and Garrett joined in as well then the flash went off. ‘It's amazing!’ I say once I get the phone back.

‘I look pretty badass.’ Justin comments as we walk to the elevators. I go onto Instagram and post the picture.

Happy Halloween!!!

Paps are waiting outside the hotel, as usual taking thousands of pictures. Half an hour later we arrive at the location for the party and get out. There are tons of people everywhere in different costumes and the music was blaring from the inside. ‘Stay close.’ I hear Paul say. As we get closer Paul walks behind, Justin on the side, Garrett on the other, and Danielle slightly in front. All overcasting my shadow. It was like being in a box with human as walls. We go into the building where there are even more people in this large room. Justin and I make our way to the dance floor where I snake my arms around his neck eventhough this was an upbeat song. A dark figure strides past us, his cape flowing.

‘That’s my costume!’ Justin says over the music.

‘You look much better.’ I inform him. He leans down to peck my lips. We look at the guy who takes his mask off to get a drink from the bar. ‘Nicholas?’ I cough out. Too loud. I feel Justin tense beside me, feeling his eyes on me.