Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

Friday night continued.

I really hated my current position I was in right now. I hated being in the same bed with Garret right now. I was uncomfortable in my own home since we got here. I felt like I was close to breaking down right there in front of him, and tell him how badly confused I am. I was glad Sammy was there during the movie. But when we got up to my room and Garret said he wanted to sleep in my bed with me, I was tempted to tell him everything for the second time that night. The first time was in the car.

Luckily, he fell asleep quickly. As I was laying there beside him, I couldn’t help but watch him sleep. His chest rose a little each time he inhaled and his eyes were moving behind his eyelids as if he were dreaming.

I was watching for so long, I forgot to go to sleep myself. See . . . this is why I was so hesitant to agree to let him sleep up here with me. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get some sleep. I sighed. I was so tired. . . Today’s game played in my mind, as my eyes stayed trained on Garret’s face.
I stuck to the agreement, and played 3rd base for half of the game. I didn’t really care anymore that I have to share my spot for the rest of the season. I really don’t. Hell, I might even just give the position to Quin. Let him have it all to himself. I’m just sick of baseball now. I don’t know why I just quit already. I’m not paying attention during practices anymore. I’m not giving it my 100% attention during the games. I’m just not into it anymore. . .

Garret stirred towards me and I scooted back. If he touched me at all right now, I would be tempted to pull him close to me. And I wouldn’t want to wake up to Garret pushing me off. I feel like that will hurt me in a way. In a way, I would feel rejected.

I wonder how Spring Break is going to go now that Garret might be coming along. I totally didn’t see that coming. I knew about the trip since yesterday when Liam told me. He said he was able to bring along friends. . . I was hoping he was just meaning me and Alexis or someone else. But he told me to ask Garret. And if I didn’t, he would have done it tomorrow. Oh, God. . .I hope I don’t do something stupid on this trip.

I can’t have Garret find out that I like him.

There. . .I admit it. Finally. I know that I shouldn't because he's a guy. . .But I just can't help it. I like Garret.
♠ ♠ ♠
So in this chapter you see that Dillon finally admits to himself that he likes Garret.

Comment?