Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

Little brother

~Felix~

‘Who the hell do you think you are talking to?” Felix growl at his brother Tezmon. Tezmon glared at him. “I was talking to you,” He said to him. Felix sucked in a breath to calm his anger down. It didn’t help much. “Listen up Tez. I don’t care about your attitude but Ill kick your ass if you talk to me like im somebody on the street. You got it pendejo?” Felix asked. Tezmon sucked on his teeth. “Who the hell are you calling a pendejo? I can talk however I please. You are not mi padre so don’t think you are,” He said and regretted the moment it came out of his mouth. Felix eyes narrowed and his face turned red. He cocked his fist back and punched Tezmon in the mouth. Tezmon stumbled and fell. “Are you serious Tezmon!” Felix yelled. He started to pace. “You said Im not your father right? So tell me where the fuck is he so he can take care of your sorry ass! You cant answer that question can you?! No! You cant. I don’t see you working two jobs at the same time better yet I don’t see you working at all! What are you doing to criticize what me and Ma is doing? Not a damn thing! I cant believe your ungrateful ass,” Felix paused and looked at Tezmon with so much anger that Tezmon never seen before. Felix stoped pacing and his eyes looked empty. “Fine Tezmon you win. Go find yourself a job because you wont be getting any help from me. Ill feed you and make sure you have a roof over your head but that’s it. Don’t ask me for money. Don’t ask can I drive you to the mall being that oh, you cant drive because your only 15. Fuck your school trips. Fuck your weekend dates. Fuck everything you do. Im going to be spending the money on someone who deserves it like your sisters. And fuck you too Tezmon,” Felix said and walked out the front door. Tezmon stared at the door. Man he messed up big time. “Shit,” Tezmn said to himself.
~Tezmon~
There was a big party this weekend and Tezmon couldn’t go. The party was at Grovers house and it cost to get it. Tezmon didn’t have any money because his brother really kept his end of the bargin. Felix still didn’t talk to him or gave him money. Tezmon shouldn’t have been skipping class. Of course Felix was going to get a call from the school. His mother was always to busy to attend school meetings. So Felix went instead and wasn’t to happy about what he heard. So when they came home he went off and now Tezmon was stuck at home this weekend because of the stupid shit he said. He regretted it since then He never been without. Felix and his mother never allowed it. Tezmon and his 4 other siblings always had what they wanted and what they needed because of Felix and his mother. He did feel like an asshole. Tezmon ran his hands through his wavy hair. He took up his father’s hair. His father, though he didn’t really care about him, was Mexican, His mother was black. Being both races made him and his siblings a very good looking family. Tezmon always had dates and always had girls around him. He didn’t understand why his brother didn’t have a girlfriend. Tezmon dismissed his brother’s life completely because he was so comfortable. Now he could see what his brother mean. Felix never really shopped for himself. He always sacrificed everything to take care of Tezmon and the others. Tezmon was use to new clothes every weekend. Now its been two weeks and still not a new piece of clothing or one red cent. Tezmon needed a job. So today he was going on a job hunt.

~Felix~
Felix couldn’t seem to get over the cough that seem to come and go. Felix always made sure to eat healthy because he could not afford to get sick. His whole family had coverage he made sure of that. But he couldn’t miss any workdays. It would mean bad news if he missed even one day. Felix sighed and walked over to one of the tables full of customers. He took their orders and gave it to the chef. Felix looked at the clock and sighed again. His shift was now over and it was almost time for his next job. Man was he tired as always. Felix coughed again as he punched out. On to the next one Felix thought to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
im trying the grasp the concept of this story....i told you guys previous that this is new for me. so please comment and read i need readers. i need inspiration......thanks......