Status: in process :)

Dashed Hopes

This is a story about MATT NICHOLLS and a girl named ZAVIARA ASTLEY <3

Zaviarah Astley is a seventeen year old single mom who was just minding her own business before her mom burst into her room and once again kicked her out and told her to take her son with her.
Things were different this time. Zavy knew her mom meant it for good this time wich is what scared her the most. she was used to being screamed at, beat, and kicked out but she always ended up going home in the end. but this time, their was no going back.


Zaviara is Oliver Sykes cousin, favourite and best; might he say, and a seventeen year old single mother who has just been kicked out of her house. No Job, no place to go. Zavy has nothing other than hope that she find a place soon for her and Skyler (her son) to stay.

Oliver sykes is the best cousin Zavy could ever have. Nobody else would ever offer her a place to stay.
but Zavy never knew what lies ahead in life and the things that don’t. there are the things that you expect and the things that you don’t expect. Could it be bad? Or could it be good?
Who knows.


Okay OKAY so I am not the best at writing summaries

DISCLAIMER: I do not, do NOT in any circumstances own any of the characters in this story other than the ones I am making up. I do not own Bring Me The Horizon or even know them for that matter. so yeah. just CHILLAX BRAH! and read the story.

I would very much appreciate it though if you could comment and review and what not :) thanks :) enjoy the story!
  1. CHAPTER 1.
    read
  2. chapter 2
    Oh Yeah.