Status: Thanks to everyone who reads this :) If any editing needed, please tell me.

Dahlia Smiles

Cougar

"Edward, you cheater!" I exclaimed at the vampire. "Do vampires read minds? Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked. "We got a lot of explaining." Seth said running his hand through his hair. "Well, only Edward reads minds because he has a gift. Only some vampires have gifts. Edward does, and his gift is mind reading. Jasper controls emotions and Alice sees the future. Alice doesn't see werewolves futures because she isn't or never was a werewolf. Bella is a shield,so Edward can't read her mind. Nessie shows what she's thinking to people by pictures. I'm telling you just now because only certain people can know. Humans can't know at all. There is vampire council that will kill any human that knows about vampires, or will kill any vampire that tells about the vampires. The pack knows because they protect the land and they have to know, by the way, the Cullens aren't dangerous. They only drink animal blood. That's why their eyes are gold. Not red. Anyways, you know because well, umm.." he trialled off looking sad. "Because I'm not going to live much anyways. So by the time the council try's to kill me, I'm gone." I finished. Seth looked upset. I stared at his face. He had a cute button nose and tiny eyes. I then looked away, "Forget that part, continue." I said trying to making him move on. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Yeah. Well that's it." he said I got up and tried to see the Cullen family differently. I couldn't see anything different though.

After a while of derping around, I had to get home. My mom wanted me home by seven.
"Well, see you tomorrow." I said to Seth looking up at him. He needs to get shorter. "Probably. Now since you know the Cullen's, and I patrol there, you could hang there." he suggested. "Sure! They seem cool. The emo blonde is nice." I said Seth just laughed. "Alright then, call you up to see what the plans are. Bye." Seth said, petting my head and turning around to run in the forest.

"Woah!" I said as I looked at our front window, seeing my mother watching intently. "Creeper status! Mom, have you been watching? You know, if you wanted to see him, I could have invited him in." I said casually, messing around with her. I went to the fridge to get some juice. I saw grape juice. Yum! My favorite! Excited, I jumped quickly to the cabinet to get a plastic cup(All of our cups are now plastic, thank you Brady) as I did a victory dance. "I know we made the deal where this year, you could do anything except the harmful basics", my mom started, "but honey Seth is several years older than you. I mean, love is ageless, but when I said you could see a nice boy here at the reservation, honey I meant someone like Collin or Brady!" I choked on my purple addiction,"Mom first of all, Collin is dating Kim's little cousin, and Brady doesn't like girls like that if you get what I mean.." I started lying. Collin and Brady were straight and single, but they were friends. And only friends. "Seth and I aren't dating. We are just friends. We went to go hang out with the Cullen's. They are nice." I said. "Dahlia....." my mother warned me. "Don't lie to me. You can do what ever you want, it just don't lie." she said. "Okay! Maybe I might, just might, like him, but he's not interested! And I'm not even going to bother trying! There! Happy!" I said "Dahlia! Ohhh, I didn't know!" she said hugging me. "Don't worry! There are better guys than Seth!" she said and with a shaking of my head, I made my way to my room. Amazing.