Status: Thanks to everyone who reads this :) If any editing needed, please tell me.

Dahlia Smiles

Little Red Riding Hood

I woke up nice and early the next morning. I checked my voice mail. "Uhh yeah *chuckles* it's me. Um. Seth? Yeah so anyways, listen how about instead *laughes a little* you go with the Cullen's or my mom or if you want, stay home. We have to go north for something, don't worry bout it. How bout it? Call me. Bye" he said and hanged up. I shrugged, I knew what came with Seth. 
I decided to stay home instead. My dad had to go to work, he worked near  Port Angles and my mom work with Embrys mom at the store, so I'll be home alone. My dad left at 7 and kissed the top of my head and my mom. So we were officially all up.

"Seeing Seth today?" my mom said and nudged me. I sighed. "Nope. He's spending the day with the guys......and his sister." I laughed and my mom just smiled. "Leah's so pretty! And spending all that time with guys seem off. Could she be....?" my mom said and I choked on my fruity pebbles. "Ahahahah, no mom, Leah is not lesbian!" I said as she sipped her coffee. I kept on eating when my mom stood up. "Have to get dressed. I have to get at the store early, Tiffany is going to show me the ropes." she said referencing to Embrys mom. "If you want, go hang out at the shop." she offered and I nodded. "Maybe later. I said and nodded. She just kissed my forehead and went upstairs to change. 

After my mom left, I went to go wash some dishes, I need to help out too, and laze around. Collin and Brady probably were out too. They weren't in the same pack any more but they were also wolfs. I sighed and went up stairs to change then I left the house. I visited Sue first thing. "Sweetie! How is it going?" she asked in a motherly voice. "Good, and you?" I said and jumped on the couch. "Alright, but I can't stay long, I need to drop off some lunch for Charlie at the station early, because then I need to go shopping." she explained and I nodded. She did have a life. "But, if you check in the oven, there might be a little surprise, help yourself." she said and winked at me. "Thank you!" I shouted as I headed straight for the oven.

"Blue berry muffins! Yes!" I shouted and ate into one. "Better get them before the boys do. Are you doing something?" she asked, I shook my head. "Nope! What could I help you with???" I asked eager to do something, "Could you drop these muffins off to the boys? Sams And Jacobs pack, please? I'm trying to give Emily a break for today" she asked and I nodded, happily. She packed all 65 muffin, since they all had big appetites, and gave it to me. "5 muffins per person, no more, remember? Jared will probably try to take more." she laughed and I smiled. "Oh! I need my red riding hood costume! But this time, I'm making sure the wolves get the food!" I joked and she just smiled and shook her head. " You sure are cheerful."

I went home and changed into This. I soon started to walk to the first beach. I stared at the ground and stones, while I hummed a song. I was pretty childish, and optimistic. If I was going to live for a fraction of a human lifespans, why not make it happy? Me being sad would also affect my parents, so it's better this way. And what would upset me so much? At least I get to live, and life is perfect for me. I looked up and saw the faint shadowss of tan, humongous humans, aka, the pack. "Guidos!!!!! Hold on! I gotz foooooooooddd!!!!!!!!" I shouted waving my hand, and then I fell. These boots aren't meant for walking in the sand. "Ow!" I yelled as I held my knee, the boys went walking my way, but ignored me and went for the muffins. "All right, muffins!!" Brady yelled and I picked up a unharmed muffin and threw it at him. "Only 5 muffins per wolf. No more." then they snatched the basket from my hands. "Thank you." Sam said politely, and I shook my head, "No thanks to me. They are from Sue." I smiled. He nodded.

"So, little red riding pimp, how's it going? Are you going to take any to your big bad wolf?" Embry joked and I just scrunched up my mouth. Collin, nor Brady were suppose to tell anybody about our inside pimp jokes. Oh, and I didn't like the big bad wolf part. "Ehhh, I'm not good at comebacks, but when I think of one, I'll give you the memo." I said and threw him another muffin, his third. "I'm thirsty!" Brady whined. I pointed ahead of me. "There's an ocean right there. A heck a lot of water right in front of you. Help yourself." I said and he laughed. "Get me some?" he said and I shook my head. "As you can't see, I fell, and hurt my knee, while you stuffed your face with muffins." I said and glared. "Oh, come one, it can't really hurt?" he replied and I pointed to my knee/bloody torn stockings. "Woah, looks bad. But still." he said and I glared. I took off my boots, and then my stockings. There was skin and blood everywhere. "ugh, great!" I said and peeled off the rest of my stockings and balled them up for the trash.
After a few minutes and jokes and tauntings of my "big bad wolf" I got up sorely and left, but left them with the trash and my stockings. "Do me a solid and throw that away? Thanks!" I yelled and staggered away. "Next time bring milk!" Paul yelled and they were out of sight. I headed for the forest.
I started to think of school. Wonder what 9th grade will be like. My parents are sending me to a school for the first time since the 2nd grade. My mother home schooled me, but now since I'm going to public school, she got a small job. I hope I'll make friends. It was still the beginning of summer, late May. Collin and Brady were still in school, when they weren't  tutored. I remember Seth telling me how lucky they are, because when he was the youngest, Sam would never let him go anywhere, he would always have to study.
I kept walking then suddenly my thoughts we interrupted by screaming. "Dahlia! Get out of here!!!" Seth screamed suddenly at me. "Oh hey, wait what?!" I screamed back, and then I started to run as fast as I could, but Seth caught up to me. "You need to get out of here!" he yelled again then scooped me up in his arms. He started to run, and I saw a white blur then we were knocked to the ground. I fell on my knee, and the cut opened again. He tried to pick me up again. Blood spilled out. "Crap! My knee!! Ow!" I yelled and soon Seth stopped trying to pick me up and phased. 
I saw a huge sandy colored wolf in front of my instead of Seth. He raised his muzzle and growled. I saw more and more white blurs, each one picking and hitting at Seth, then the white blur stopped suddenly, and I saw the vampire infront of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, long time no see. Dedicated to the maker of grape fruit snacks!!! Yum!!!! Enjoi