Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 14

Jamie's POV

"Jamie...Jamie, wake up." Tony's perfect voice called out beside me.

I slowly opened my eyes and rolled over to face him. I grinned at him and kissed his lips.

"Good morning, dear." I said.

The tv played quietly in the background as I played with Tony's hair.

"You should go home and get ready to go to Vic's." he finally said.

I sighed and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Can't I just lay here all day with you instead? I'll see the guys tomorrow or something." I whined.

Tony just laughed at me and pulled the blanket off my face.

"No, but if you want, you can come back over tonight. I'm free all day tomorrow too. We can do whatever you want." he said, wrapping his arm around me.

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said, crawling out of the bed after him.

He walked me to the door and we said goodbye. I walked back to my house I shared with my friend Tori so I could get ready for the barbeque at Vic and Mike's house. When I got home, Tori didn't ask where I had been, so we made small talk then I went upstairs to shower and get dressed. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a pale, pink babydoll top. I curled my hair loosely and put on my tan fedora. I fixed my makeup and smiled in the mirror. I looked decent enough so I grabbed my black toms and rushed downstairs to find Tori waiting impatiently for me by the door.

"We're gonna be late!" she said opening the door for me.

"Whoa. It takes time to look this good." I said, laughing at her fake scowl.

We climbed in her car and I gave her the directions to Vic's house. We got there in under ten minutes, and I ran inside to greet my boys. I missed them all so much.

"JAIME!" I shouted when he opened the door.

He wrapped me in a huge hug and laughed. I pulled back, introduced him to Tori, and went off to find Vic and Mike. I dragged her behind me and dropped her hand when I saw my best friend. I jumped on Vic and tackled him to the ground.

"JAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Vic squealed and squeezed the life out of me.

When I finally got up, Mike came around the corner.

"I knew I heard your loud ass! Come here, cunt." he said, opening his arms wide.

"Love you too, Mike." I said hugging him tight.

We all walked into the kitchen.

"Oh! Vic, Mike, this is Tori, my roommate!" I said.

She smiled real wide at Mike and waved. I looked around for Tony. I just needed to see his face.

"Tony's outside on the phone with Stephanie." Vic said, catching my eye.

I just nodded my head and chatted with Jaime. Tori and Mike seemed to hit it off right away so I let them be. Tony came back inside and sat beside me, giving me a small hug just before sitting.

"What's up with you?" Jaime asked him.

"Stephanie's all pissed off again about nothing. She's not coming either."

"Why not?" Vic asked.

"Cause Jamie's here." he said, trailing off.

I rolled my eyes and picked at the fabric of my shirt. I felt a hand on my leg and I looked to see Tony's tattooed fingers lying gently on my knee.

"Will you show me where the bathroom is?" I asked Tony when Jaime and Vic went outside.

Mike and Tori were in their own world. Tony grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the house and upstairs to an average sized bathroom. I stepped in and Tony began to shut the door, but I stopped him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in the bathroom with me. He closed the door with a giant grin on his face. His arms wrapped around me and we kissed. It was soft and sweet at first, but the way his hands moved under shirt, and the way he lifted me onto the sink turned me on. I pulled at his neck and licked his lips lightly. His mouth parted so our tongues could dance about together. I finally had to pull away after he bit down on my lip.

"Okay. I have to stop." I said, breathlessly.

He laughed and took a deep breath.

"That was intense." he said.

I just nodded my head and pushed him out the door. I checked my appearance in the mirror before heading back downstairs where food was waiting on the table.

"OH MY GOD. FOOD." I said loudly and grabbed a plate.

"You're coming over tonight, right?" Tony whispered in my ear when we sat down.

I nodded my head and dug into my food. I was starving. I chatted with everyone about tour and plans for the next few weeks. When I was almost finished with my meal, I felt a hand on my thigh. Tony had his head turned to a convo between Mike and Tori. They were all talking about tattoos. I was chatting with Vic and Jaime about what the plans were for the rest of the week. He rubbed my inner thigh slowly, and I began to space out. I stopped speaking and just let Vic and Jaime do the planning. My head was spinning.

If he keeps this up, then tonight shall be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but the next one will have the new plot twist in it :D GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK.