Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 15

Jamie's POV

After I left Vic's, me and Tori rushed home so I could grab my stuff for Tony's. I told Tori I was going to visit an old friend from high school so she wouldn't get suspicious. I grabbed some pjs and made my way out the door. I sent Tony a quick text telling him I'd be over in around 10 minutes.

I can't wait for you to get here. ;)

I sped up my walking pace because I couldn't wait to get there either. Tony had become like an obsession to me. I like him so much, but I don't want Stephanie to find out. It'll ruin everything.

I finally arrived at Tony's and he answered the door with a smile and no shirt on.

"I've been expecting you." he said with a wink.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his apartment quickly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You're so cute." he said as he dragged me to his bedroom.

I giggled and followed along, happily. I knew what was about to happen, and I wasn't planning on stopping it. He closed the door behind us, and pushed me on the bed gently. I smiled up at him as he grabbed both my arms and lifted them above my head. I giggled as he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I was hungry for more, but he wasn't having it. He pulled back fast and just smiled at me. I arched my back and groaned.

"Why are you torturing me?" I asked him.

He leaned down and kissed right below my ear.

"Because it's fun." he whispered before taking both my hands in one of his.

His other hand traveled down my side and under my shirt. His lips attached to my neck. His tongue slowly massaged my jaw and tickled my neck. I was in heaven. A small moan escaped my lips. Tony lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side.

"Can I have my arms back now?" I pleaded with him.

He shook his head and reached on his nightstand for a bandanna.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said outloud.

"Nope. Tonight, you're mine." he said with a sly grin.

He tied my hands above my head and proceeded to have his way with me. I wasn't complaining one bit. Soon enough, my jeans were pulled off, and he took all but his boxers off. My breathing was short and fast and my heart rate was up.

"Just fuck me already please. I can't really take much more of this."

He laughed loudly and pulled off my underwear and bra. I felt so exposed to him, but I also never felt more alive.

I've never been tied to a bed before. This was fucking kinky.

When it was all over, we laid under the sheets of his bed together in a peaceful bliss. We faced each other and smiled.

"That was amazing, Tony." I said, blushing.

I felt him wrap his arms around my bare waist and pull me closer. I haven't been this happy in a long time. It felt amazing and what made it even better was that this was Tony Perry. But the thought of Stephanie never left my mind. I thought it was bad just kissing him, but now that we've had sex, I feel like someone shouldn't be lied to anymore.

"What are you going to do about Stephanie?" I asked him once again.

He sighed and closed his eyes. This was really tearing him apart, but I couldn't be stuck in this situation anymore or I'd end up being hurt as well.

"I'm breaking up with her tomorrow at some point. I don't want to be with her anymore....I want to be with you." he said, placing a hand on my cheek.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Things were starting to look up for me. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes, preparing for a wonderful, dream-filled sleep, but regardless of how happy I was, something always had to come along and ruin it right? Right. Neither of us were prepared for the destruction that lay ahead.

I knew something felt so wrong about this night....
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN.