Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 8

Vic texted me back during the show saying whenever I was ready to talk, he was ready to listen. He was becoming just like a big brother to me. After the show ended, me, Joel, Vic, Tony, and my boys all piled onto Pierce the Veil's bus to watch a movie. Everyone else went out that night to drink. Bus call wasn't until 3 am. I didn't go out because I didn't want a repeat of last night. I just wanted to chill. I sat on the couch with Joel and Vic and the other boys all sat on the floor around us. Joel had his arms tightly around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. Vic was sideways on the couch and rested his entire body on my side.

Joel didn't care that Vic touched me....

I erased the thought from my mind and went back to watching the movie. I didn't even know what it was, but the boys all apparently loved it. I paid little to no attention to the movie. I instead stared at Joel's tattooed hand resting on my side. Tony's phone rang about half way through the movie and he left the room to answer it. About thirty minutes went by and he didn't return. I figured he was talking to Stephanie.

Something about that girl made my skin crawl.

The movie was almost over and I was getting sleepy.

Joel's POV
Jamie fell asleep right before the movie was over, but I didn't want to wake her. She was just too stressed lately. Everything was beginning to worry me. She was distant and even more down on herself than usual.

"Want me to wake her?" Vic asked me as everyone got up to leave.

"Can she just stay here tonight? I don't want to wake her." I told him.

He nodded his head and walked to the back to get a blanket for her. I slipped a pillow under her head and waited. Vic came back with a blanket and Tony in tow. I just looked at him and bit my tongue. I loved Tony and all, but this was my girl that he was messing with. She's supposed to love me not him.

I'm the one she's supposed to fall in love with. I already loved her so much that it hurt. She was my world at this point and all I wanted was to be with her. I wouldn't have another guy ruin that for me.

Tony's POV

My phone rang about half way through the movie so I went to the back lounge to answer it. It was Stephanie calling to complain about her day. Nothing new there.

But I still love her...

I listen to her ramble for a good thirty minutes before I started to get bored, but then she said something that pissed me off.

"I was looking on that girl, Jamie's, twitter and facebook today. She's getting a lot of hate over dating Joel. It's kind of funny to watch her struggle." Stephanie cackled and it really set me off.

"What the fuck, Steph? She's my friend. And since when are you this rude? I've never heard you say anything bad about anyone?" I seethed.

"What the hell, Tony?" she said and began to rant and argue with me.

I knew a fight was coming, but I didn't think it would be over something so dumb. I was just about to hang up when Vic walked back into the lounge and paused. I gave him a pained look and hurried my conversation with Stephanie up.

"Okay no really. I have to go now. Bye." I said and hung up anyways.

She was really making me mad this time.

"What the hell was all that?" Vic said grabbing and blanket and turning back to me.

I sighed and shook my head.

"The whole touring thing is getting a lot harder for Stephanie and me. We've been fighting about everything lately." I told him and followed him to the front.

Everyone was leaving now.

"It'll blow over, man. Just keep your head up." Vic said while handing the blanket to Joel.

He gave me a hard look and it made me uncomfortable. I really didn't need this though. I was getting enough shit from Stephanie already.

Stephanie's POV

As soon as I heard a dial tone, I was pissed. He just fucking hung up on me.

"What the fuck, Stephanie. She's my friend." I mimicked out loud to no one.

I picked up a plate beside me and hurled it at the wall.

"Fuck you, Tony." I said as the doorbell rang.

A smile crept back onto my face and I checked myself in the hallway mirror before answering the door. I opened up to reveal mine and Tony's good friend, Shane. He was rather good looking and had been coming around a lot lately.

"Hey beautiful." he said to me and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and shut the door behind him. Yeah, I feel pretty shitty because I love Tony and all, but damn. This kid was good in bed, and I really didn't want to wait on Tony to get back from tour.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him...
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN. Well since the other chapters got deleted, I decided to go with my original idea and added a twist to this chapter. I hope you guys like it! :) Oh and Shane is just a fictional character. leave me comments?