Status: Don't be fooled by an outside appearence.

Call Me Daddy.

Four.

Everyone sprung up from their seats as the bell for C lunch rang, signaling that fifth period was finally over and its time to eat. That also means that I get to send thirty minutes with Seth. "Ready to go?" Kessi popped up, smiling. "Oh that's right. You're eating lunch with my loser of a big brother." She scowled playfully. "Where are you meeting him?"

"By the art room. So, pretty much my locker."

"Well get going. He might think you stood him up." she giggled pushing me out the door. Kessi headed to lunch as I went to my locker to drop off my English shit and find Seth. When I turned the corner I found him leaning on my locker. When he spotted me he smiled and I stopped breathing for a few seconds.

"There you are, new girl. I was starting to think you ditched me for my sister." He teased.

"Me? Never." I joked, opening my locker and throwing my English textbook in there.

"Hungry?"

"Starving." He laughed and put his arm around my shoulders. His body heat soaked into my skin.

"Your pretty cool, new girl. Er, Linzi" he corrected.

"You can call me whatever. I've only had one nickname growing up." I said as we reached the cafè.

"What was it?" Seth asked, cocking his eyebrow. He grabbed a trey of mac'n'cheese.

"Linni. The younger kids at the orphanage couldn't pronounce my name right and it stuck." I explained grabbing my own trey.

"You lived in a orphanage?" Seth looked surprised. We headed out to the courtyard.

"Since the day I was born until last Friday." I said, sitting down across from Seth.

"Who adopted you?"

"Uh, Marcus Ribsy."

"Isn't he, like, twenty?"

"He's twenty-three. Apparently he wanted a chick in his life just not a girlfriend or wife." Seth gave me a What the fuck? look. "Yeah, I don't understand it either. I'm just thankful someone actually wanted to adopt me. I was just about to give up hope."

"It's a good thing you didn't. You seem like a pretty amazing chick." He smiled at me, then to a big bite of his mac'n'cheese.

"Thanks. You seem amazing as well. Kessi, too."

"I'm sorry if she came on strong. That's just how she is."

"It's no big deal. One, I wouldn't have any friends right now. Two, I'd be completely lost. Three, I wouldn't have met you." I smiled.

"Oh, I would have said something to you. You're way to pretty to ignore." I blushed and pushed a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Thanks, if I wasn't so shy, I'd come up and talk to you." I said without thinking.

"Oh would you now?" Seth grinned, raising his eyebrow again.

"W-well, uh, yeah! I mean look at you. Who wouldn't want to talk to you?!" I said. He winked at me.

"Yeahh. I am pretty good-looking, aren't I?" He laughed, flexing his arms.

"Hey now. You don't have to get cocky." I laughed. I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to him. Like I'd known him forever! Usually I'm stuttering every other word.

"What are you doing Friday night?" He asked suddenly. I paused mid-bite. Was he about to ask me out on a date?!

"Uh, nothing I think. Why?"

Me and Kessi are going to Fallen Timbers. You are more than welcome to come if you'd like. We could show you around." He said looking into my eyes.

"Y-yeah. I'd love that. I'll have to talk to Marcus first."

"Cool. Got a phone? You can text me later tonight." I pulled out my iPhone and handed it to him. "You have an iPhone?! Lucky!" he entered his contact information then took a picture of himself. "There you go." He said, handing me my phone back. I looked at his information. His name in my phone was 'Sexy Stud'

"Cute." I laughed. Seth just smiled and shoveled some more food in his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think someone has a crush on someone.(; ahaha.
comments/concerns?
thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: