Everyone Wants Zacky

Chapter Five

"What the fuck!"

Zacky cried in horror.

His father was on the floor mid-thrust inside of some blond bimbo. Zacky's Mother Maria was an eccentric business woman who'd go on trips for weeks sometimes months at a time. Right now she'd be in Madrid for almost a month and a half.

Zacky's father, James hurriedly pulled out getting to his feet in a matter of seconds. The other woman winced as she stood up sluggish and uncaring at the fact that a sixteen year old boy witnessed and caught his father mid deep in a prostitute.

James pulled on every article of clothing before he was shoving the half naked hooker out the front door and off his porch. He slammed to front door, turning around and finally addressing his son.

"Zack."

"How could you do this? Mom's going to be so hurt!" He cried.

Before Zacky knew what happened he was shoved into the wall behind him a hand gripping his through with enough pressure to make it hard for him to breathe.

"Your mom will not be hurt! She's not going to know, right?"

Zacky hesitated in his response. He tried to breathe normally but the increasing pressure around his neck was a couple steps away from crushing his larynx. When the raven didn't answer his father slapped him hard enough to rattle his teeth. Zacky gasped in surprise and from the lack of air. His father had never raised his hand to him not even in discipline. His brain tried to calculate this strange sensation because never in his life had he been hit.

"Your mom won't know, right?"

"R-R-R…"

He tried to cough out right but he couldn't. He could feel his circulation being cut off and his dad was full on strangling him by this point. His cheeks were red from the massive smudges of red eyeliner, although right now his face was turning red and this time it wasn't the makeup. His father clutched his Zacky's hair in his fist before yanking upwards, until a wad of black locks lay flat in his palm.

"Right!"

The raven wheezed with as much strength as she could muster. His lips were starting to turn a very light faded blue. His father squeezed one last time before letting go. Zacky's hands shot up as he began to claw at his throat trying to get rid f the excruciating pain enveloping his neck like fire. His neck bled from the cuts he was creating chunks of skin collecting underneath his fingernails.

He was thankful when the pain started to subside but there was a new sting from the open wounds on his raw and bloody neck.

Zacky looked up as his father began to advance on him. The raven haired boy froze solid and his breath hitched in fear. His father pressed him back into the wall his lips pressing to his son's ear. His breath was hot on Zack's neck and he couldn't help but shiver.

"If you ever interrupt me before I get release… I'll just have to use a certain someone else to finish the job…"

"He trailed off placing his hand over Zacky's jean clad dick. Zacky's eyes widened in fear and anxiety and he wanted to cry. His father dropped his arm and stalked off to who knows where. Zacky stayed in his spot paralyzed by what just happened in the last 10 minutes. How his life just crashed and burned in a matter of 0-60. When the feeling that he would double over and vomit wavered and passed he shot up the stairs and to his room locking the door behind him. He pressed his back to the door sliding down until he was sitting flat on his ass. He wrapped his arms around his legs, placing his right cheek on his right knee and began to cry. He's never cried so much in his life as he did that day.

He jolted awake, his heart beating out of his chest, his skin glistening with sweat. Unlike every other night where all he saw behind his eyelids was black he had the most horrible nightmares. In one his father continued strangling him until he went limp. In another his mom found out and left Zacky with Him because he didn't say anything. In the last one he watched in horror as his dream self was raped by his own father.

Zacky checked his cell phone and it was almost a quarter to six. He stood up teeth gritted from the pain in his stiff muscles because of the uncomfortable position he fell asleep in, and he was very tempted to stay home. Although catching his dad while he was supposed to be at school gave him enough motivation to get ready for the inevitable and the torture of seeing the other three.

He looked in the mirror and he was disgusted. There was a chunk of hair missing from the back of his head and his neck had an angry violet bruise in the shape of a hand wrapping around his small throat, cuts running streaks up and down. He tried to fix his hair with combs, brushes, straighteners, hair products. Nothing was fixing it and with a loud growl of frustration he knew he'd have to cut and restyle his hair.

He grabbed a pair of sheers as he watched strands collecting in the porcelain sink and before he knew it his hair was short again. (Note: He looks like
this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lthfp4j2fM1qhdye7o9_r1_400.jpg) He grabbed black eyeliner and did it heavy and thick covering up the lavender shade of his eyelids. Now the hardest question what was going to do about his fucking neck? Like he would ever go without some sort of covering, he didn't want the school or his friends especially to see. It only happened once anyways.

Eventually he gathered an outfit. He grabbed a white muscle shirt, a tight fitting gray hoodie that actually outlined his abs, black skinny jeans, and a red scarf that covered the evidence quite well might he add. He slipped on a pair of red converse and almost grabbed his guitar since it was Wednesday and all. Every Wednesday he and his friends would gather at Jimmy's garage for band practice but since the singer, lead guitarist, and bass weren't on speaking terms and he was avoiding them like the plague he doubted they'd be able to get through two minutes let alone two hours.

Zacky was saddened by this, he loved band practice. Whenever they'd bring a beat or lyrics to the table and actually compose something but throw it away or save the idea. In fact just last week they finished a song and had ran through it a couple of times, To End the Rapture, it was called.

Zacky sighed before heading towards the bus stop.

When he arrived to school he turned many more heads. Subconsciously he pulled his scarf up higher thinking that people could see his cuts and bruise. Although unbeknownst to him this wasn't the case, with the new hairstyle and outfit people were finding him much more attractive. He rushed into the building and when he Saw Jimmy and Val he could feel a grin appearing from ear to ear. Last night sucked but at least now he could talk to his friends. He approached them and both of his friends jaws dropped.

"Oh wow," Val said, "Zacky if you were straight…"

"Dude Jesus you're fucking hot!"

"No."

He said face burning red he took at seat next to Jimmy. Jimmy snapped his fingers; he always did that when he remembered something. He pulled out a package and tossed it to his best friend.

"Oh my god dude did you buy these for me?"

"Yeah I knew you'd need some. You smoke like a fucking train!"

Zacky giggled softly and that's when he heard footsteps approaching him. He looked up and there they were. It'd been almost twenty four hours since he last saw them after his outburst. He shifted his gaze downwards and wanted to leave but something told him to stay and hear them out.

"Wow Z-Zack I like your l-look," Brian stuttered his face red and flustered.

"Yeah I like it a lot," Matt said.

Silence. Uncomfortable silence. Awkward Uncomfortable Silence. Zacky was about to leave to escape the tension but he felt Jimmy catch him by the arm and pulled him back down.

"Guys," Jimmy said, "Tell him how you really feel."

"I like you Zack! A lot. I mean I want you to know I was sincere when I asked you out and if you give me a chance I'll show you how sweet I can be," Matt smooth talked.

"Same here," Johnny and Brian agreed.

"So you guys were serious?" Zack asked.

"Yes." They all said in unison.

"Oh god…this is hard…I…I can't choose…"

"Wait I have an idea!" Jimmy cried.

"Oh boy," Zack whispered softly. He was scared enough as it is and seeing that look in Jimmy's eyes didn't make it any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
God I'm so sorry for the lack of updating on here! Well review please! Thanks a million :D Too many silent readers!