Status: whatevs

I Must Be Blind, to Not Have Seen the Signs

S I X

Josh’s P.O.V.


I felt someone’s cold fingertips on my forehead and then they moved through into my hair lightly. I cracked open my eyes slightly and I could just about make out Pip’s face in the dark.

“Hey” she whispered, “you okay?”

“Just tired” I managed to reply. Damn I felt like shit.

“Let me take you back to the bus, you look really uncomfortable”

To be honest I was too out of it to feel uncomfortable, but I complied and I let her pull me up. Our fingers laced together and she pulled me thought the maze of hallways and out the back door to where the buses were parked.

Outside, puffing away was our driver. “Hey Philly” Pip greeted him, and I could sense the smile in her voice. Guess they must be friends. “Is it clear?”

He poked his head around the wall, im guessing to see if there were any fans hanging around, and then nodded his head.

“Yeah, should be alright” he smiled.

Pip pulled me along and as I went past him he tapped me on the shoulder.

“Go easy on her mate” he said playfully, his Welsh accent dripping with accusation. I flipped him a finger, but I couldn’t help the blush the rose to my cheeks, thankfully it died down as we got on the bus.

“Which bunk is yours?” she questioned and I pointed to mine. She ripped the curtain back, revealing the mounds of used tissues and random chocolate wrappers. It was a bit of a mess to say the least. “That doesn’t look healthy. Have you got another bunk you can sleep in?”

I shook my head lightly. “The only spare one is the one saved for you and Henry, unless you guys wanna sleep in the back” and with that I pulled her into the back lounge where there was a double bed.

“You sleep here, Henry and I will take the bunk” she said and I shook my head.

“There’s only one of me so why would I take the bigger one?”

“Cause you need the sleep and this looks way more comfortable”

I could see she was gonna argue this out until she won, and I really wasn’t up for a fight, so I just nodded in defeat. “Stay here, im gonna get changed” and I quickly put on an old top and some joggers. I walked back in and flopped myself down on the bed. It was nice to sleep on an actual bed for once.

“You need anything else?” she asked standing up.

There was one thing I wanted. And I was ill so I didn’t care how it sounded at that moment. I was needy and desperate. It was the wrong thing to ask, but I did anyway.

“Can I be really selfish and ask you to stay?”

Regret filled my mind, and as I was about to tell her to ignore me, she had kicked her shoes off, placed her jacket on the floor and fallen onto the bed next to me.

“Parties aren’t really my thing” she smiled and turned on her side so we were facing each other. “How you feeling?”

“I want my mum” I said before I could stop the words from coming out of my mouth. I felt my face flush but thankfully it was dark and she didn’t see.

Way to go josh, finally get a girl into bed, well sort of, and you tell her you want you mum?

I thought she was gonna laugh, I mean if someone had said that to me I would have, no matter how bad they were feeling. But she didn’t. She sighed quietly land looked at me as if she I was some sob story before she moved a little closer to me and pulled me into her.

Our bodies were pressed together and my head was resting on her chest, my ear where her heart was and I could hear it beating steadily. My heart rate picked up and I willed it to slow down encase she heard. If she didn’t she didn’t say anything.

It must have looked weird, her holding me to her whilst I lay there as stiff as a board, but after a few moments a relaxed and placed my arms around her waist, holding onto her for dear life.

“Josh I’m really worried about you” she whispered in my ear. Why did she have to have such a sexy voice? It was doing strange things to my insides.

“I’ll be fine soon enough”

“Have you seen a doctor?”

“Yeah just before tour started”

“Did he give you anything?”

“Nah he just told me to just rest my voice”

She sighed lightly again before untangling herself from me and sitting up. “Stay here” she demanded before leaving the room. I heard her run the tap and then rummage around in the cupboards before coming back and sitting on the bed. I somehow managed to pull myself up and she handed me the cup and two pills.

“You trying to get me high Pip?”

“They’re paracetamol’s” she giggled “just take them”

“Whatever you say doc” and with that I swallowed them with a gulp of water and set the drink on the side. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down so we were lying in the same position as before.

“Sleep, you’ll feel better in the morning” she said and I felt her lightly running her fingers through my hair.

I nodded lightly and let sleep take over me. The very last thing I remember was the feeling of her lips pressing ever so lightly to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
stupidddddddddddddd siteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

re posting cause it's been lost :(