Status: Written for a competition c:

Beautiful Bride

Beauitful Bride, body of Christ.

Jacky looked at himself in the vanity mirror that hung on the wall of his hotel room while his mother fussed around him making sure everything was perfect for her little boy. Today was Jacky's wedding. He was marrying his best friend of six years; Ronald 'Ronnie' Radke.

Beautified diversity, functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
You're irreplaceable, indispensable
You're incredible, incredible

"mum, I can't do this" Jacky sighed, turning to face the woman still fussing with his jacket. She stopped and looked at her 23 year old son.

"what do you mean you can't do this, Jacky? You've been looking forward to this day all year!" she said, laying the jacket onto the bed and standing in front of the man. Jacky sighed and raked his fingers through his hair, already hating that he has to leave it flat.

"I mean...ugh. Mum, c'mon. This is Ronnie Radke we're talkin' about here, not some cheap whore I'll ditch a day later. He's been my best friend for years. He's out of my league, mum. I can't do this" he said. Lisa sighed as she fiddled with her son's hair, flattening it out properly again drawing a soft chuckle from his lips.

"Jacky," she began softly. "you can't back down now. It's nerves talking, love. But you love Ronnie, don't you?"

"yeah, of course I do. But I-"

"exactly. You love him, Jacky. It's something you never were capable of doing before you met Ronnie" she said, resting her cold palm on his warm cheek. "and he loves you, Jacks. You're all he talks about when you're not around"

"really?" Jacky asked, disbelief obvious on his face.

"yes, really. I was on the phone to him last night. He called your phone after you fell asleep. We chatted for a while. He kept saying that he couldn't wait for today because you'll really be his and his alone" she said, trying to convince him not to let his nerves beat him.

"mum I...what if I'm not good enough for him?" Jacky argued, drawing a sigh from his mother. "I'm not exactly gorgeous, am I? I mean c'mon, look at me"

Beautiful bride, body of Christ
One flesh abiding, strong and unifying
Fighting ends in forgiveness
Unite and fight all division, beautiful bride

"that's not what Ronnie was saying when you two were in your room two days ago" Lisa said, a knowing smile forming on her face. Her son's face reddened as he remembered what Ronnie had been saying.

Jacky nervously crossed his arms over his bare chest as his lover straddled his waist

"don't do that, Jacks. You're fucking beautiful" Ronnie muttered, moving Jacky's arms to his sides. Jacky blushed deeply before smiling and pulling Ronnie in for a long, passionate kiss.

"I love you, Ronnie"

"and I love you, Jacky. More than you'll ever realise"

Jacky felt a form of comfort as he remembered Ronnie's words before they made love. A small smile formed on his lips as he remembered his lovers gentle touch. His mother noticed the sudden change in his mood and smiled widely before grabbing his jacket and handing it too him.

Ronnie, as a joke, had tried convincing the younger man to wear a dress. But he had refused and stuck to wearing a suit. Jacky was dressed in grey and white and Ronnie would be in black and red.

"are you sure I'm not allowed to spike my hair, mum?" Jacky asked as they left the hotel room. Lisa smacked his arm playfully and laughed.

"No, Jacky. No spiked hair, no bandanna's. You're lucky I let you wear as much eye liner as you have" she reminded him. He huffed childishly and followed his mother to the elevator that would take them to the lobby where his father would be waiting for them.

Strengthen your arms now, train your fingers for battle
Urgency's here now, train your fingers for battle
Fighting this violence with your feet wrapped in peace
Sad tears and silence, now screams of joy, victory

"you look amazing, son" Michael said, smiling proudly at his only son. Jacky smiled.

"thanks, Dad" he said. "I just can't believe I'm doing this"

"I had to convince him not to let his nerves get the better of him" Lisa told her husband, remembering the fright she'd had when her son had said he couldn't go through with the wedding. Michael shook his head and lead the way to the limo that was waiting for them.

Meanwhile, at the church, Ronnie was pacing the small room near the alter. His nerves were beginning to kick in, but he was determined not to let them get the better of him.

"Ronnie, chill out man. You're making me nervous!" his younger brother, Riley, told him. Ronnie smirked slightly.

"Riley, shut up. You're not the one marrying your best friend" Ronnie retorted, feeling cocky towards the younger Radke boy. Riley just chuckled and shook his head.

"any sign of Jacky yet?" Ronnie's father asked as Derek stepped into the room. Ronnie's best man shook his head, causing his father to frown.

"what do you mean? He should be here by now" Russell said, hoping his son wouldn't hear. But Ronnie heard. His head snapped up from the floor.

"what do you mean he's not here?" Ronnie asked, beginning to loose his nerve.

"what I say, he's not here yet" Derek said. "I can't get hold of him. His phone's off"

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Ronnie groaned, leaning against the wall.

"Son, calm down. I'm sure he's on his way. He wouldn't back down. Not now" Russell said, placing a comforting hand on his eldest son's shoulder.

"what if he has though, dad? He's the sort of guy to let nerves get the best of him" Ronnie muttered sadly, remembering the last time nerves got the best of his love. He didn't dwell on it for too long, though. His drummer Ryan popped his head round the door, a smile on his face.

"Jacky's here" was all he said before vanishing again.

"I told you he'd be here" Russell chuckled, nudging Ronnie in the direction of the door. Ronnie smiled as he imagined his 'bride' walking down the isle.

Beautiful bride, body of Christ
One flesh abiding, strong and unifying
Fighting ends in forgiveness
Unite and fight all division, beautiful bride

Ronnie walked towards the room where Jacky would be until the ceremony actually began. He wasn't allowed to see the younger man until then, but hearing his voice would be enough to completely erase any trace of nerves left in his body.

As he neared the room, he could hear his lovers voice. But it wasn't as confident as he'd thought it'd be.

"mum, I cannot do this" Jacky said softly. "I'm not near good enough for him"

"Jacky! Shut up!" his mother scolded. "I told you in the hotel room. You love each other. That's enough to prove you are good enough for him, if not better than him!"

"Jesus, mum. You know I'm not good enough!" Jacky snapped back, beginning to sound upset.

"Jacky, look at it this way" his fathers calm voice said. "if you weren't good enough for Ronnie, don't you think he would've chosen some fake whore over you?"

Beautiful bride, body of Christ
One flesh abiding, strong and unifying

The silence was all Ronnie needed. He cracked open the door far enough to be heard properly, but not to see the man he was marrying.

"Jacks, are you really backing out now?" Ronnie asked softly.

"Ronnie?" Jacky questioned softly. Ronnie heard his footsteps approaching the door.

"don't open the door, Jacky. Bad luck!" his mother said. Jacky sighed and chuckled.

"of course, mother. I wouldn't dream of giving myself bad luck for wanting to see my husband to be" he teased sarcastically. Ronnie chuckled and pushed the door open a little more to allow himself to grab Jacky's hand.

"I love you, Jacky. You're perfect for me. I wouldn't want any other guy in my life as much as I want you right now" Ronnie said calmly, running the pad of his thumb over Jacky's tattooed fingers.

"I love you too, Ronnie. More than anything" Jacky answered, leaning down to kiss the older man's hand.

"if you consider backing out of this once more, then you're not gonna have the surprise I've got for you when we get back to the hotel. And that's both a threat and a promise" Ronnie said, smiling slightly. He knew how much Jacky hated secrets and surprises that had something to do with him.

"that is not fair, Ronald!" Jacky whined. Ronnie just chuckled.

"then don't back down now, Jacks. I love you. Remember that" was all Ronnie said before releasing the younger man's hand and letting Mika and Derek drag him back to the alter.

It took a lot to get a vicar that would marry a gay atheist couple. But the younger Radke son found one through his girlfriend's father.

We're not gonna fall and forget
How far you went to pick us up
If one parts hurt the whole body's sick
If one part mourns we all mourn with him

Both men had come a long way since they met in '08. They'd met outside a cafe while Ronnie was still on the run from the police. Jacky had been living in Las Vegas for a week, and was out getting to know the town with his mother. He'd already run into Ryan and Derek at the game shop a few blocks away. Jacky and his mother had been going in to get coffee when Ronnie literally ran into Jacky. They'd landed so Ronnie was straddling the British boy, causing the two to blush stupidly and struggle to form words. Ronnie had given Jacky his cell number, explaining that he had to run. Again. But he would call or text later that evening. And they did.

They met up at the same cafe for breakfast the following morning. But Ronnie was found and got arrested the same afternoon when he was near the lake with Jacky.

When Ronnie was in prison, Jacky went as often as he could. Jacky was the one who convinced Ronnie to let the prison officers sign him up to go to Rehab for three days every week until he was clean. Ronnie had eventually caved to the younger man's requests due to the ever growing feeling of love in his stomach.

Jacky had been the one to drive to the prison with Derek, Ryan and Mika to pick Ronnie up the day he was released. Ever since, they'd become inseparable.

Rejoice, we'll sing with you
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

All those memories floated around in Ronnie's head, causing the tall man to smile to himself as he waited impatiently for three pm to roll around.

When the grandfather clock at the back of the church finally struck three, Ronnie's chosen song began to play. Beautiful Bride by Flyleaf began to play through some amp speakers that were set up at the back of the church. Ronnie had chosen this song because it was one Riley's girlfriend had introduced him too. He also chose it because it's what he'd been singing to Jacky for the past month of their engagement to remind him that no matter what anyone else thought or said, he'd always be his Beautiful Bride.

Beautiful bride, body of Christ
One flesh abiding, strong and unifying
Fighting ends in forgiveness
Unite and fight all division, beautiful bride

Derek nudged Ronnie lightly in the ribs and smiled as he pointed behind the vocalist. Ronnie turned around enough to see his 'bride' walking towards him with his parents behind him. A lopsided smile formed on Ronnie's lips as Jacky stepped up beside him. Ronnie's hand became attached to Jacky's as Lisa and Michael took a seat beside Russell and Riley.

"you look amazing, babe" Ronnie whispered. Jacky smiled.

"so do you" he whispered back. Ronnie's smile remained as the vicar appeared and smiled at the two. He was all for gay marriages so instantly agreed to marry the couple. The song playing in the background was turned down so it was barely audible as he began to speak.

"dearly beloveds," he began. "we are gathered here on this joyful occasion, to witness the marriage of Ronald Joseph Radke, and his long time best friend, Jacky Vincent"

Jacky shot a playful glare to his mother as the familiar words rung in his head. Jacky had a feeling that his mother had asked the vicar to say certain things. Lisa just smiled sweetly at her son and pulled a tissue from her purse, knowing the waterworks would come as the two said their vows.

"Let your love be stronger than your anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend than to break. Look for the best in your beloved rather than the worst. Confide in your partner and ask for help when you need it. Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship. Give your spouse the same courtesies and kindnesses you bestow on your friends. Say “I love you” every day" he went on. Ronnie looked to his father and saw his eyes beginning to redden with tears he was desperately trying to hide. Ronnie smiled at this.

"Ronnie and Jacky, I remind you that marriage is a precious gift; a lifelong dedication to love and a daily challenge to love one another more fully and more freely" the vicar said, bringing Ronnie's attention back to the man in white and grey beside him. Jacky nodded and smiled slightly. Ronnie did the same. The vicar continued.

"With this understanding, do you, Ronnie, take Jacky to be your beloved husband? Do you promise to be a tender, faithful husband? Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and keep yourself only unto him?" he asked.

"I do" Ronnie said confidently, smiling down at his lover. He could feel Jacky's palm sweating. He knew his loves' nerves were back and this worried him.

"And do you, Jacky, take Ronnie to be your beloved husband? Do you promise to be a tender, faithful husband? Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and keep yourself only unto him?" he asked.

There was hesitation in Jacky's answer. He looked to his best friends, then to his parents. Both sets of people did nothing but nod confidently. Jacky let out a breath that he didn't realise he was holding and smiled up at the older man.

"I do" he said softly. Ronnie grinned happily.

"May the sun bring you new energy by day. May the moon softly restore you by night. May the rain wash away your worries. And may you live the days of your lives in peace, love, and happiness" the vicar said, smiling brightly. "I understand you two may have vows of your own to speak. If you do, now is your time to speak them"

"you're going first" Jacky said quickly. Ronnie playfully glared before taking both his lovers hands in his and facing him properly. He could see tears beginning to fall from his fathers eyes as he winked and locked gazes with Jacky.

"Jacky, I wouldn't know where to start. You're amazing. I'm so glad I ran into you that day. Literally ran into you" he said, smirking slightly. Jacky blushed at the memory and the guests chuckled.

"if I hadn't done that, I don't know where I'd be now. You helped me see the light in my darkest hours. You convinced me that there's more to life than shooting up drugs and getting shit face drunk every day of my existence. Having you beside me, through thick and thin, no matter how many arguments I had with you during my withdrawal days, means more to me than you'll ever understand. Through the days I made you cry from the stupid things I said, through the days I've made you laugh retardedly by finding those spots no one knows about but me, and knowing you've never thought less of me, has made me the man I am today. I love you, Jacky Vincent. 'till death do us part, my Beautiful Bride"

Beautiful bride, body of Christ
One flesh abiding, strong and unifying
Fighting ends in forgiveness
Unite and fight all division, beautiful bride

Jacky felt tears brimming in his eyes as the silver wedding band was slipped onto the ring finger of his left hand. A smile formed on his lips when he heard his mother sniffling to herself. He took a deep, calming breath and spoke.

"Ronnie, you've outdone me already" he chuckled. "I can't find words to match up to what you've just said, Ron. There are no words good enough for you. I can't begin to describe my love for you, because it'd be impossible to find the right words to describe it. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. When you got arrested in front of my eyes the next day, it broke my heart. But when I found out why, I knew it was for the best. I knew from day one you were the one for me. I made the effort to visit you in both prison and rehab as much as I could, because I knew from day one I'd fallen for you. At first, it scared me. I didn't know what the feeling was. But when I worked it out, I knew it was a feeling I'd never get tired of. Through thick and thin, I stuck by you because I knew that one day, we'd make something of ourselves. And we did. We're in a well known band with three of our best friends. We have each other. And now, I can finally say you're mine and mine alone. I love you, Ronnie Radke. More than you will ever realised. 'till death do us part"

Jacky's mother was in tears. So was Russell. Even Riley and Michael had small tears rolling down their cheeks as the smiled proudly at their loved ones. Jacky's favourite lopsided smile formed on his husbands face as he slid the wedding band onto his ring finger over the 'N' of his 'BANG' tattoo.

"if anyone has any objections as to why these two should not share their lives, speak now or forever hold your tongue" the vicar said. After a few moments of nothing but soft sobs from their families, the vicar smiled.

"you may now share your first kiss, as a married couple" he said.

Ronnie's smiled grew as he leant down and pressed his lips to Jacky's. The cold metal of Jacky's lip studs sent electric shivers through Ronnie's body, causing the taller man to pull his lover closer to his body and deepen this kiss. He pulled a soft, involuntary moan from Jacky's throat as their tongues battled it out. When wolf whistles were heard, they pulled apart, both as breathless as the other.

"I love you Jacky" Ronnie said, lacing his fingers with his husband's.

"I love you too Ronnie" Jacky replied, smiling widely as the two walked back down the isle to leave the church.

Ronnie kicked Lisa out of the hotel room that night so he and Jacky could spend the first night as a married couple alone. Ronnie revealed to Jacky that they'd had the day they met engraved onto the inside of the ring along with the day they married and the words 'I love you.' Jacky had smiled widely and attacked Ronnie's lips in a feverish kiss, causing them both to fall onto the bed in a position where Jacky was straddling Ronnie in the same way Ronnie had been straddling him the day they met.

The room that night was filled with moans of pleasure and words of love as the two made the best of the first night alone in almost two days.

No matter how much Jacky had protested to Ronnie's words of adoration, the older of the two would never stop saying how Jacky was his Beautiful Bride.

Beautiful bride, body of Christ
One flesh abiding, strong and unifying
Fighting ends in forgiveness
Unite and fight all division, beautiful bride
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for a contest. This contest here :D
You should check out the contest. It's an awesome one. I'm happy I entered it. It was hard to choose a couple 'cause there were so many I thought should be written about and what not, but I chose Ronnie and Jacky. 'cause I'm obsessed with them lately :3<3.

And they'd be a hot gay couple >.> hehe<3.

I hope my entry is good enough. I'm actually proud of it c:<3.

The last chorus is only there twice in the song. But I've written the story so it's three times because I thought it was the perfect way to end it c:

So. I'd appreciate it greatly if you gave me your opinions on it ^,^

Comment/Subscribe?:3<3.