Status: More Chapters to come

Untitled

Chapter 5

Pixie made her self comfortable on the couch, and jumped slightly, when thier was a knock on the door. Pixie could tell thier were multiply people outside the door, they sounded slightly angry. Pixie put her pizza stuff down, and tip toed run into Robby's bedroom, hiding in Robby's closet, finding a Misfits hoodie, hugging it to her chest, as she hid herself.

Robby got up, and opened the door, getting knocked back on his ass by a very tall and angry Jacob Way. Robby's eyes widened, and he scrambled to his feet. "Guys....It's not my fault....."Robby said barly before he was pushed against the wall by John. He knew the guys would never hurt him, but they could get super pissed off somtimes. Robby clentched his jaw, waiting for the yealing to start. Jake went first.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND! I LOVED HER, AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE KNEW THAT"Jake yealed, anger in his words, and on his face.

Robby winced at the yealing.

Pixie could hear the yealing of her ex, from the closet, and cried into the hoodie. She set it down next to her, and ran out there.

"STOP IT! JUST STOP IT! HE DIDN"T STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIEND, You just couldn't hold onto me.....Did you no notice that the rest of the band, even your own brother, would flirt with me, every chance they got?? No, You didn't cause your so fucking oblivious to everything."Pixie said through tears, calapsing to her knees by Robby crying into his shoulder.

Robby turned, wrapped his arms around Pixie, and held her close in his lap, Shh'ing her gently, wispering sweet things in her ear, to calm her down.

Pixie kept crying but it was less and less. She was still yealing at Jake.

"You knew some where in that head of yours, that I never wanted you to get lasik, or never wanted you to change your hair, cause I loved it the old way. John would flirt with me everytime he said he "wanted to talk to me" every Holiday in Jersey, every band practice you guys had, that I was at. I tried to make friends with in the band, so that, When I broke up with you, it would be for someone who paid attention to what I said, and remembered a story from years ago." She said stilll crying.

" It just happened to be Robby. He listened to me, when I told you guys storys, and I remember every FUCKING story you told me, usless storys of you and John playing D&D when you were kids. You guys are the perfect siblings, and its sickening. Me and my brother, Oh, yeah you never knew I had a brother, cause you didn't listen to my storys, hate each others guts, but at least we have good storys to tell..."Pixie said through tears, her words slightly muffeled by Robby's shoulder.

Robby breathed out, rubbing her back, noticing his boner. He bit his lip, he hoped the guys didn't notice it, he knew that Pixie knew that it was there though. But after this, She wouldn't want to do anything, he'd just masterbate when he got in the shower, later. Robby sighed gently, coming his other hand through her hair, her ear down to her neck gently.

Pixie smiled, her eyes closing. She loved it when her boyfriends kissed her neck. Pixie then remembered her raint, and looked up at Jake, John, Lee, and Roger.

Talking towards John , Lee, and Roger, "And How dare you try and flirt with your best friend and brothers girlfriend. I know I'm pretty, and desirable, but dear God......I love that song.....You can crush on me, but really? You shouldn't have been flirting with me....I would have never gone with John, cause, It would have been super akward at Holidays in Jersey. I don't date drummers, and Lee is to tall for me....Sorry Lee....just...super tall...."Pixie said looking up at them, wipping at her cheeks.