My Name Is Margaret Grace

I have come to a point in my life where I have realized that no matter how famous you are, even Hollywood cannot cure the inevitable disease that can occur after numerous bouts of unprotected, promiscuous sexual encounters. It's at that time - here, now - that I realize everything I have possibly thrown away. No, I am not saying that now that I have this disease that I am suddenly going to change. That...will not happen. I love who I am, and I love my life. I realize, though, that in this moment - when all that is ahead becomes fogged by the possibility of death - that I must do something, anything, to appreciate what time I do have left. My name is Margaret Grace and I have contracted HIV.

(c) [/Credit]
_____________
jenniferlawrencefans.com: jennifer lawrence photographs
photobucket: josh hutcherson icons

*Disclaimer:

I do not own the character portrayals of Josh Hutcherson or Jennifer Lawrence. Neither party has anything to do with the story or condition in the story. I do not own Icons, Photographs, or cover Icons. I, myself, have nothing to do with the condition of HIV, nor do I have any opposition or feelings toward the condition. I merely am writing this fiction with the idea of learning more. So please, if I touch on a subject inappropriate to the feelings of someone reading this, allow me to know so that I may fix it. I intend to study the condition and learn more, so bare with me.