‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Honeymoon

Johnny’s POV

“LynnZ? Baby wake up.” I was shaking her trying to get her to wake up. She started moving and her eyes blinked open.

“What do you want?” she said angrily at me.

“We have to get off for the layover.” I laughed at her.

“Oh. Alright let’s go.” she grabbed her purse and sleepily walked along. When we got off the plane I linked my hand with hers.

We were sitting down and she had her head on my shoulder when she sat up and looked at me.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go get something to eat.” she smiled at me then kissed me. I pressed my lips back up against hers.

“Ok let’s go.” I smiled back. We got up and started looking to see was good and we stopped at a place, and walked up to the counter.

“Yea can I have a hamburger with everything ‘cept onion’s, large fry, and a large Mt. Dew. Yea and whatever she wants.” I said to the girl and then LynnZ stepped up.

“Mmm yea I want a cheeseburger with mayo, mustard, lettuce, and pickles. A medium fry and root beer. Thanks.” she smiled at the girl and then looked at me.

“Your weird.” I laughed at her and she punched me in the arm. When we got our food we went and sat down. She ate half her cheeseburger and some fries. Normally she would have scarfed down all her food by now. I sat there and watched her as she held her head up with her hand sighed and looked around.

“Lynn, whats wrong?” I asked her grabbing her hand. She looked at me.

“Will you still love me when I get fat?” I laughed at her. Which was obviously the wrong thing to do because she took her hand away from mine. She wasn’t normally like this and I don’t’ know if I can handle it for eight more months.

“Baby. Of course I’ll still love you no matter what. Your not going to be fat, your going to be carrying our child. And even if you did get fat I’ll still love you. Your amazing and I plan on being with you forever.” I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then they announced our plane was boarding.

“Thank you Johnny. I love you so much.” she said hugging me. I hugged her back.

“I love you too LynnZ.” I put my arm around her waist and we walked to our plane.

LynnZ’s POV

As we stepped out of the airport my jaw dropped, because this place is so gorgeous.

“Wow this is going to be an amazing week!” I screeched at Johnny and he laughed and grabbed my hand. We got a taxi and headed to our hotel. We booked this suite that was on a secluded part of the beach where no one else could get to. When we got to the front desk the guy looked at all our tattoo’s then us and rolled his eyes.

“Can I help you?” he sneered.

“Ugh yea you can start by losing the fucking attitude.” I glared at him and Johnny laughed. The guy just rolled his eye’s again.

“Yea, we’re checking in under ‘Mr. and Mrs. Spinoglio’ thanks.” he smiled at me. We decided we would go under my name because of fans. Not that there would be many here.

“Oh! You’re the Penthouse suite. Sorry. Just one moment.” he put a fake smile on. We were walking out to our room and it was surrounded by palm trees and bright blue water. I gasped at the beauty of it all.

“Wow this is more gorgeous than I thought it would be.” I said excitedly to Johnny and gripped his hand.

“ I know. Let’s go check it out.” he laughed. It was four rooms in total and they all lined up in a row. First we got to bedroom that had three walls and then the last wall that faced towards the ocean had a huge sliding glass door and a curtain. Then the bathroom was connected by a door and it had a waterfall shower, then connected to that was the living room which had a big couch and TV and DVD player, then finally the kitchen. When we were done walking through the house I gripped onto Johnny’s side.

“Let’s buy it. Let’s just forget about the band and everything and live here and raise the baby!” I made puppy dog eyes at him.

“LynnZ you know you couldn’t do that and I could never leave the band.” he laughed.

I let go of him.

“I know. I would miss all them losers way too much. And who am I to deny our child them in their life?” I grinned and he laughed at my comment. I leaned over and kissed him.

“Mmm I love you.” he said kissing me back.

“I love you too.” I smiled at him. I ran to the bedroom and opened the curtain, he came up behind me and put his hands around my waist.

“I can’t wait to see the sunset. It’s gonna be gorgeous.” I smiled at him. He got down on his knees lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach. I had a little tiny bump so far.

“I think when our kid is about five we should bring them here.” he smiled kissing my stomach again and got up and I hugged him.

“Johnny I agree, that’s a great idea. But for now let’s just go swimming.” I said stripping off my clothes. Johnny grinned at me.

“That sounds like a good idea also. You better run before I do bad things to you.”

I pretended to be scared and run away, he caught up to me and picked me up and threw me in the water.

That week was filled with tons of amazing sex, swimming, eating, and watching some movies, but mostly sex.

Johnny’s POV

LynnZ looked sadly at the place.

“I can’t believe it’s been a week already.” she said grabbing my hand. I couldn’t either it had been one of the most amazing weeks ever.

“I know baby, but we got to go.” I said gently squeezing her hand. She sighed and looked around again.

“Alright might as well.” she laughed then kissed me. We checked out and then headed to the airport to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh sorry it's taken so long
but at least you have it now XD
hope you liked it

comments?
<3 LynnZ