‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Crazy Fans

When I woke up Johnny was actually sleeping. We were supposed to meet everyone for brunch so I decided I should get up and get ready. Then we are going to leave for our honeymoon. A week in the Bahamas, it was going to be amazing.

I rolled over onto my back lifting my hand up to look at my wedding band. It’s platinum to match my engagement ring, so is Johnny’s. I took a deep breath placing my hands on my stomach and looking over at Johnny. All the sudden he sneezed, making me jump about five feet, then he rolled over. This made me laugh, I’ve never heard of people sneezing while they sleep, but leave it to him to do it.

I moved the covers and got out of bed feeling the soft carpet under my feet. I went and got in the shower. When I got out I put my hair in a messy bun then slipped my glasses on. I walked out to the bedroom and started laughing when I seen Johnny’s bare ass uncovered. Which reminded me of the events from last night. I walked over and opened the balcony door, stepping outside. This hotel has an amazing view.

“Ugh! Turn off the damn lights!” he groaned.

“Sorry babe, I’ll tell the sun to be more considerate next time.” I laughed walking over to him. He ripped my towel off of me.

“There. That’s better.” he grinned. I smacked his arm and took the towel back, wrapping it around me again.

“Johnny come on it’s ten get ready.” I whined.

“Fine!” he pouted walking off to the bathroom and. I smacked his ass when he walked past me. He turned around and glared as I just looked sweetly at him.

“Love ya.” I batted my eyelashes.

“Uh huh. Sure.” he laughed at me. I finished getting dressed and wore black sweat pant capris, a long john’s shirt with black skulls on it, and black flip flops, I didn’t bother with make up since later I would be going on a long flight.

“That’s hot.” Johnny laughed at me coming back out to get dressed. I poked my tongue out at him.

“Oh yes. You know you want me,” I grinned.

“But I’m going down to tell them we’ll be checking out and taking my bag to put in your truck.”

“Baby don’t. I’ll get it.” he said kissing me. I kissed back bit his neck and laughed.

“Fine, but I’m going to get a drink I’ll be right back.” I said to him grabbing my purse and cell walking out the door. When I was halfway down the hallway my cell started to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey sug. We’re just wondering if you two will be here soon.” I heard Niki say

“Yea hun. Johnny’s getting dressed then we’ll be leaving.” I tell her

“K see you soon. Bye.”

“Bye.” I chirped. When I got back to the room Johnny was ready.

“Oh my god. You smell sooo good!” I laughed leaning into him and he chuckled and put his arms around me.

“Mmm thanks. Let’s go sweet.” he smiled. We left to go get in the elevator. When we got down there, there was fans of hi all over. I looked at him.

“Just sneak out back before anyone sees you. I’ll check out. Seriously, how did they know we’d be here? Ugh I’ll be right there.” I said kissing his cheek. No one would notice him, he was wearing a hoodie, sunglasses, and a hat.

“K Lynn I’ll meet you there.” he said walking away. Our first mistake was giving them our real name, because it was gonna cause a scene I could already tell. I thanked God no one had noticed me yet, not that many people did.

“Hello Mrs. Seward! What can I do for you?” the girl at the front desk smiled. I slapped my hand to my forehead as some girls started freaking out. This girl must be new.

“Umm I’m checking out.” I smiled. A girl ran up to me

“Oh my god! It is true! You two got married! I’m so happy for you! Where is Johnny?!?” she screamed. I laughed it was kind of funny.

“He’s already gone hun sorry.” I smiled sympathetically at her. She said oh and walked away.

“Ok Mrs. Seward your all set.” the girl smiled.

“Thank you.” I said walking away with girls following me. I got nervous and broke out into a run, because frankly, I was freaked out. Not in a mean way, but it only takes one girl to become a physco obsessed freak. They were following me screaming random stuff about Johnny when I ran into a security guard.

“Oh thank God,” I smiled then looked behind me.

“Help?” The security guard laughed and let me out the back. Johnny must of noticed my panicked look.

“Ah! LynnZ I’m so sorry. I should’ve helped.” he smirked.

“Never ever leave me with them again. I love your fans, but that is freaky in a way,” I stared at him

“Although next time you’ll come with me and sign some autographs.” I laughed.

“Ok. Let’s go.” he smiled.

When we got to the restaurant we sat with everyone else and waited for Taylor and Matt.

“So how was last night kids? I heard you got a bun in the oven so no need to worry!” JB laughed, we asked him and Matty to come since we hadn’t seen them in a while. Rhian slapped the back of his head as everyone laughed. I just sent him a glare playfully.

“Your right, that's why last night was fucking amazing!” I said making him laugh.

“Speaking of fucking,” Brian said

“Here comes Matt and Taylor.”

“Hey guys!” Taylor chirped and Matt just waved.

“Hey!” everyone yelled laughing.

“So I heard you guys had amazing fucking last night.” Matty said completely serious. Matt punched him in the arm and Taylor’s jaw just dropped then she laughed.

“Hell yea!” she grinned. They sat down and the waitress came over, and I was the first to order.

“I want a large Orange Juice, a stack of pancakes with only butter, Belgian waffle’s with whipped cream and banana’s, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage,” I said looking up and everyone was just staring at me.

“Oh don’t even give me those looks. I’m starving and pregnant. Leave me alone!” I pouted and they all laughed. Johnny put his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“Umm. Question, is there going to be any food left for us now?” Jimmy said pretending to be serious.

“Yea because I’m hungry too!” Zacky said laughing.

“Stop picking on me!” I sent them all death glares. Everyone else ordered and the food came.

“Holy LynnZ that’s looks like a lot more food when it’s actually sitting there.” Rhian laughed

“Oh haha. Sooo funny.” I laughed.

“So Taylor and LynnZ where you guys going for honeymoon’s?” JB asked us.

“We’re going to Australia.” Taylor smiled.

“We’re going to the Bahama’s oh yes.” I grinned.

“Oh sounds like good times.” Matty threw in. We all finished eating talking amongst ourselves.

“Babe eat some of this food.” I whined to Johnny.

“You ate most of it already.” he laughed.

“I know. But I don’t want it to go to waste.” I said then kissed him.

When everyone had finished we look and realized we only had an hour before we had to be at the airport. We still had to go home and get all our stuff.

“Hey guys we gotta go our we’ll be late for the airport. Bye.” I said Rhian, Taylor, Niki, and Madison all came up to give me hugs.

“Bye dear have fun.” Taylor winked at me.

“But don’t have to much fun...oh wait you can.” Rhian laughed at me.

“Oooh sug remember to get me a good souvenir.” Niki smiled.

“Me too!” Madison piped.

“Ok guys byee.” I linked my fingers with Johnny when we left.

On the plane

“Mm Johnny I’m tired I’m gonna take a nap. Wake me up in a little bit.” I said curling up next to him.

“Ok babe I will.” he smiled wrapping an arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is kinda long and boring but it's a filler

And just to let everyone know I'm not saying all fans are physco crzy becuz I am a fan myself hahaXD

Comments?
<3