‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Victoria Secret Angel

October
6 months pregnant
4 months into tour


When I woke up all I had running through me was excitement, for two reasons. One, we were finding out the sex of the babies today. Two, it’s Halloween we’re going out for lunch and then the guys have a Halloween concert and we couldn’t wait to see some of the costumes and we were dressing up too.

I got up go in the shower that I hardly fit in anymore. After I got done I brushed my teeth and did my hair and make up. I was about to grab my glasses to leave the shower when I heard someone banging on the door.

“Hurry up! I gotta piss!” Johnny yelled making me laugh. When I opened the door he pushed by me.

“Jeeze babe, it’s not like I’m carrying your children or anything.” I said shutting the door. It was a good thing it was only around nine in the morning, because I was only in a towel. Not that I cared because we all did it. I tiptoed through the bunks, all the curtains shut hearing snoring coming from a couple of them. I got to the fridge and started feeling the babies kicking me. Sometimes it was very uncomfortable. I rubbed my stomach.

“Shh babies. Mommy’s getting something to eat now.” I said smiling to myself. I loved them more than life already. I grabbed one of those little carton’s of milk you would get at school. Then I went to the cupboard and got a little box of apple jacks, a bowl, and a spoon. I went to turn around and I ran into someone almost knocking me on my ass. I did drop all my stuff though, and almost my towel.

“Matt! Are you trying to kill me? I mean your like walking into a brick wall.” I laughed looking up at him.

“Sorry Lynn.” he smiled giving me a hug.

“It’s ok I still love you. But now as punishment you have to pick up all the stuff I dropped,” I smiled and he picked it all up and handed it to me.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome. Are you and Johnny going somewhere?” he asked looking at me. I just got a big smile on my face.

“Yup. We’re going to find out the sex of the babies today.” I said doing a little dance which made him laugh.

“Awesome. Have a boy for me ok?” he said laughing and I walked past to him to get go back to the bed. I got on the bed and pulled the curtain that hid the bed closed. I could hear Johnny talking to Matt. I set all my stuff down and put on a bra and some underwear and sat down on the bed and poured my cereal. I had a few bites down when the curtain opened. I didn’t even bother looking up to see who it was.

“Lynn I could see this every morning when I wake up.” I heard Johnny say and I looked up at him he was smiling and all he was wearing was a pair of pajama pants.

“Oh yea me stuffing my face and looking all huge.” I snorted taking another bite. He just laughed at me and sat down.

“Here give me a bite,” he said and I put a spoonful in his mouth.

“Are you excited about today? I know I am.” he said with his mouth full.

“Johnny don’t talk with your mouth full it’s disgusting you pig.” I said with my mouth full making him laugh. I swallowed my food and grinned at him, he shoved my arm.

“Your such a hypocrite.”

“I know. Now what should I wear today. I’m sick of wearing sweat pants. Here eat this.” I said giving him the rest of the cereal and standing up.

“Umm how bout that dress you’ve had forever and a day?” he asked.

“You mean that purple sundress?” I asked and he nodded his head. I found it in a bad and pulled it out and put it on. I had one of those bra’s where you can take off the straps and make it strapless. I looked down and all I could see was my huge belly, and that was not an exaggeration. I was humongous for only being 6 months.

“Johnny I cant see. Is it covering everything?” I asked worriedly he just started laughing and I just pouted.

“Yea baby it goes down to mid thigh.” he said and I got down from the bed.

“Here give me your garbage and go take a shower please. Oh but wait, kiss me first.” I said smiling and he got of the bed and kissed me.

“I love you.” he said kissing me again. I still love them.

“I love you too.” I said walking up front and Rhian and Jimmy were sitting at one side of the table and Matt was on the other side. I couldn’t sit right so I had to sit sideways now. I sat down next to Matt and looked at Rhian.

“Hello beautiful. Your just the girl I wanted to see.” I said smiling.

“Uh oh. What is it this time.” she said and I pretended to be shocked.

“Well do you have those black leggings you had a while ago, because I’m wearing this dress today and I have a doctor’s appointment and I kinda don’t want the doctor checking out my undies.” I said and they all started laughing.

“Yea love hold on I’ll go get them for you.” Rhian smiled getting up. Right when she left the babies started kicking again. I got an evil grin on my face and looked at the guys. They still hadn’t wanted to feel them kick. I stood up at the end of the table.

“Alright you two. It’s time to be men. Get up here.” I said and they stood up. The babies were kicking on opposite sides so I took both of their hands and put them on either sides of my stomach and right when I did both the babies kicked. Both of their eyes went wide and they took their hands back.

“That’s, that’s just odd.” Jimmy said sitting back down making me laugh.

“That’s kind of awesome. Are they still kicking?” Matt asked and I nodded my head

“Can I?” he asked holding his hand out

“Yea sure.” I smiled grabbing his hand and putting it back on my stomach.

“Aww Matt I didn’t know you were such a softie.” Jimmy chuckled. Matt sent him a look that could kill.

“Shut up Jimmy,” I said laughing

“At least he appreciates life.” I just grinned and Taylor and Rhian came walking out.

“Why are you man handling my friend.” Taylor asked laughing and sitting down at the table.

“Ugh no reason.” he said sitting down next to Taylor.

“He was ‘appreciating life’.” Jimmy said using air quotes as Rhian sat down next to him.

“Here you go.” Rhian said handing me the legging’s.

“Thanks hun.” I said walking back to the bed.

I was lying on the examining table thinger I call it. Waiting for the nurse who would do the sonogram to come in.

“I want a boy. I know I should just wish for health babies, but I can’t help it.” Johnny said looking at me. I just smiled.

“I know hun, but you can hope for a boy and healthy babies.” I said to him and he kissed my forehead. The nurse came in and she measured them and took their heartbeats.

“Ok so everything is looking good. They have nice steady heart rates and they are growing at a good size. Are you ready to find out what your having?” she asked us smiling.

“Oh yea.” Johnny replied for both of us. She moved the thing around and was looking for something.

“Ok,” she said smiling

“This one is…a boy. See you can see right here.” she said showing that in fact it was a boy. Johnny jumped up in the air and pumped his fists.

“Yes! That’s awesome!” he shouted then sat back down. I just had a big smile on my face and laughed.

“So that leaves the other one. Which is, a girl.” she said smiling. I could feel my face light up. I was so excited to be having both.

“I’ll go get your sonogram pictures.” The nurse said leaving.

“Johnny I’m so happy. A boy and a girl. That’s so amazing. You can pick the name for the boy. I’ll pick for the girl.” I said smiling.

“I know I’m so happy Lynnz. Its awesome. And I know the name, Nolan James.” he stated proudly. I just laughed then I paused and rolled my eyes.

“You know Jimmy and Zacky are gonna fight about which one we named him after, but I love that name.” I said and he started to laugh.

“That’s so true.” he said holding my hand as I wiped the goo off me.

“How about Jersey Crimson for the girl?” I asked hoping he would like it.

“I love it.” he said then kissed my cheek.

When we got to the restaurant we all sat down and everyone was excited to find out what we are having. I had two of the sonograms in my hand.

“Well we are having a boy.” Johnny smiled proudly and passed around the sonogram.

“See LynnZ I told you to have a boy for me.” Matt laughed.

“Holy shit yea that is a boy he is huge!” Zacky said wide eyed. Niki was sitting next to him and looked at the picture then slapped the back of his head.

“That’s his arm dumb ass.” She said and everyone started laughing.

“And we are having….a girl!” I screeched and Rhian who was sitting next to me gave me a hug and I passed the other sonogram around.

“Congratulations you two. That’s so awesome.” Brian said. I just beamed.

“Do you have any names picked out?” JImmy asked and everyone looked at him.

“Umm, yea actually we do. Nolan James and Jersey Crimson.” as soon as I said that I heard

“Your naming him after me!?” from Zacky and Jimmy. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

“It was just a name I picked but you can think it is after you guys if you want.” Johnny said laughing.

“Lynn those are really good names.” Taylor said smiling. We all ordered our food and talked about tonight the babies and other things.

Johnny’s POV

We had just left all the girls at the bus while we went to do sound check because the show was pretty soon, and they were dressing up.

“Dude Johnny you think you’ll be able to hand a boy and a girl fighting all the time?” Brian asked me laughing.

“Well hell it’s gotta be better than two girls fighting.” I said we all stopped shivered and started laughing.

It was right before the show and all the girls came up. They all looked really good. Especially Lynnz, she didn’t think she did because she has gotten so big from pregnancy, but I just thought that made her look just as good.

“Hey babe.” she said coming up to me and wrapping her arms around me, I wrapped my arms back around her and looked her up and down. She was Victoria Secret Angel and had all gotten lingerie from there and was wearing the big angel wings. She had on a purple baby doll top, I know because she told me what it was when I asked, boy shorts and purple heels that weren’t very high because she was scared she might fall. I was glad she would be on the side of the stage not in the crowd. Rhian was a female version of the devil. She had a red corset on red leather pants, red heels and the horns. Jimmy could barely keep his hands off her. Taylor was wearing a school girl outfit with the mini skirt and tight blouse high white socks the whole get up. And Niki was being a blue pixie. I couldn’t think of how to explain the costume but lets just say her and Brian were attached. At this rate none of us were gonna make it onstage.

“Ah baby your getting glitter all over me. I have to be manly on stage.” I said looking at her.

“Well at least everyone will know who you belong to.” She laughed brushing it off. I kissed her cheek bye and we went to go onstage.

Next thing I knew we were on our last song. I’ve had my eyes on LynnZ the whole night, she was dancing and screaming along with the music. When I got off stage LynnZ looked right at me.

“Do not! Even think about hugging me Johnny. Normally I wouldn’t care but you’ll ruin this hot look I have going.” she laughed. We signed a few autographs and took a few pictures and the girls were all sitting with us when this group of girls dressed as cheerleaders came walking up. You could hear a unison scoff and see eye’s rolling from them as those girls walked up.

“Like oh my gawd! You guys were like totally freakin awesome! Can we like have your autograph?!” One of the girls asked.

“Umm isn’t that why we are here. Duh fucking think about it.” Taylor said scoffing. Matt whispered something in her ear and she left. He probably told her to be nicer to them, even if they were odd they still were fans and we didn’t want word to get out we are mean to them. We sat there for a while longer, before going back to the bus.

LynnZ’s POV

The guys were finishing getting ready as we sat around and waited for them.

“Are you sure you want to go out dear?” Taylor asked me and I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

“Yes for the hundred millionth time. I can handle it ok?” I said as all the guys walked out to us.

“Ready to go ladies?” Brian asked

“Hell fucking yeah!” Niki yelled and we all laughed.

“Well then lets go!” Zacky yelled as we walked out of the bus to go find a club making our way through the crazy dressed people.

“Your gonna make everyone jealous tonight. You know that right?” Johnny whispered in my ear. I smiled and looked at him.

“Of course. With you on my arm how could I not?” I said as he wrapped his arm around me and we continued
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments =]

<3