‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

You Could've Gone

November
7 months pregnant
5 months into tour


Rhian’s POV

I was sitting at the table with Jimmy when LynnZ walked on the bus and sat on the other side, her feet barely hanging off because she is so short.

“LynnZ your so fucking cute.” I laughed at her and she just smiled and started rubbing her huge stomach.

“Thanks hun. At least I’m cute and not ugly.” she said making me and Jimmy laugh.

“You know Lynn, if I didn’t know your only seven months I would guess you were about to pop.” Jimmy smirked and she just play glared at him.

“Yes I know. I can’t wait to get these two out of me. Not having to pee every ten minutes will be a blessing.” she laughed and Jimmy pretended to be disgusted.

“Thanks LynnZ I needed that mental image.” Jimmy said and she put her hands out for me to help her up.

“Aww thanks. Speaking of going pee,” she laughed.

“I’ll be back.” she said waddling away.

Just as she was walking away Niki and Brian walked up and Matt and Taylor followed.

“Hey guys. What’s up? And where is Johnny and Zacky?” I asked as Niki, Brian, and Taylor sat at the table and Matt got on the counter.

“Well we are good just got done eating lunch, Johnny and Zacky are getting LynnZ some lunch, I think maybe who knows where that short shit is.” Taylor said laughing and we all laughed. LynnZ came back out and we told her where Johnny was and she said bye and left to go find him.

“I kinda feel bad for her being so big and trying to get around all the time. It’s a good thing me and her are going home next month.” Niki said and Brian put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

“Are you really leaving next month for the club or LynnZ.” Brian asked her.

“Well I’m doing it for both. I mean I don’t want her going home alone. What if she goes into labor or something and no one is there. I would feel awful besides, you won’t miss me that bad.” Niki said grinning at Brian.

“I think it’s awesome that your doing that Niki. You’re a really good friend.” Matt said and me and Taylor just looked at him.

“Oh what? So me and Rhian aren’t good friends because we’re not leaving.” Taylor said and she looked kinda mad.

“No that’s not what I meant. I was just saying. You two are awesome friend to her also. Jeeze.” he said looking like he’d just been ganged up on and we all started laughing.

“So who do you think will be the next one to have a baby?” Jimmy said and we all just looked and him and I got an evil grin on my face.

“Who knows, maybe I will.” I said sounding completely serious. I looked over at Jimmy and his face was white as a ghost and we all started laughing.

LynnZ’s POV

We were all getting ready for a show because it was an early one right after lunch and then tonight we were all going out to dinner. I was excited because we were asking four of them to be god parents. The other four were going to end up being god parents too because we planned on having two more. We talked about it the other week. Johnny was all for it.

I was sitting by the bus on the ground, playing with the pendant on the necklace that Matt and Taylor got me that I never took off, when Zacky walked up and sat down beside me.

“Hey cutie.” I smiled at him

“Hey gorgeous.” he said smiling back.

“Well I’m glad you think so. But don’t worry your secret is safe with me, don’t worry I won’t tell Madison,” I said making him laugh but then his smile fell.

“Aww hun I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you sad.” I said putting my arm around him and he rested his head on my shoulder.

“I just miss her is all. But I think she is coming up the week after you leave, for a week.” he said picking his head up and smiling again.

“See Zacky be happy!” I yelled and both of us laughed.

The guys were on stage and I was sitting on a crate off to the side. It was too much for me to stand the whole time. The concert was almost over and the fans were going crazy. It made me smile that so many people looked up to them and loved their music. I remember when they were playing at local bars and what not. I’m sure though they will get more popular in the years to come.

The people in the mosh pit were going crazy and this time it was getting really big. For once I was glad I was up here. I watched all the guys individually. Zacky had a serious look on his face while playing. Brian kept flashing smiles to Niki I could see her from where I stood. Matt was walking around screaming into the mic. Jimmy was going all crazy on his drums. And my baby was playing good and he kept stealing glances over my way and grinning. I loved that man more than he knew. I loved all of them. They were my family and they always would be. I thanked God for them every day. And now soon the family would be adding on two more. I smiled to myself as the guys finished up and Johnny walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sliding my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance as his opened his mouth and I circled his tongue with mine. When we broke apart I looked at him for a couple seconds.

“I love you Johnny.” I said smiling

“I love you too.” he smiled back and kissed my cheek. When I backed up from him everyone was just staring at us.

“What?” I asked nervously. They all laughed.

“We just think your awesome sug is all.” Niki said smiling.

“Well you are all awesome too.” I laughed looking at them like they are crazy.

When we all got to the restaurant we started talking about random shit. Which is oddly how it always ends up.

“You guys rocked tonight.” Rhian laughed and we all agreed.

“Hey you guys. Me and Johnny want to ask some of you something.” I smiled and they all stopped talking and looked at us.

“Yea what’s up?” Brian asked.

“Well umm, we want to ask four of you to be god parents. But the other four we don’t ask to tonight will end up being godparents. Because we plan on having two more.” I said happily.

“Yay! Ok so shoot.” Taylor said.

“Well for Nolan, if you want, Brian and Niki we want you two to be the god parents.” Johnny said smiling.

“Hell yea man. Of course I will.” Brian said.

“Of course I will sug.” Niki said smiling.

“And Matt and Taylor. We want you to be Jersey’s godparents.” I said I knew Matt would and something made me happy knowing that big guy would protect my daughter if anything ever happened to us, even though I knew all the guys would.

“Well duh LynnZ obviously there is no way we would say no.” Taylor said making all of us laugh.

“Yea you two. I’m honored.” Matt smiled.

“Hey what about us? Favoritism! I call a shenanigans!” Zacky said and we all started laughing.

“Zacky what the hell is a shenanigans?!” I said between laughing.

“I dunno but it sounded good at the time. You two better have more babies and make me a god parent damnit!” Zacky said pouting

“Don’t worry we will.” I said smiling and kissed Johnny.

We were all walking back to the bus and everyone had plans to go out. It was dark and cool and me and Johnny were walking hand in hand. When we got to the bus everyone was talking about going out, and my emotions crept up on me and I felt like crying for some reason. I hated hormones I really did.

Johnny looked at me then turned to everyone else

“Hey guys we’re just gonna stay here you all can go.” he said

“Are you sure man, a couple of us will stay if you want us to.” Jimmy said and I just buried my head in Johnny’s shoulder.

“No it’s ok we’re just going to chill here. Thanks anyway.” he said and me and him climbed onto the bus and went back to the bed and laid down. I curled up next to him.

“Baby what’s wrong?” he asked and I just broke down.

“I’m going to be a horrible mother! I swear too much. I drink too much. I‘m going to fail.” I cried

“No your not Lynn. Your going to be an awesome mom. Stop doubting yourself.” he said stroking my hair.

“I’m sorry Johnny. I don’t know what is wrong with me I just keep feeling sad and like I’m just not going to cut it.” I said holding onto him.

“It’s ok, it’s just the pregnancy. When you have Nolan and Jersey everything is going to better. We will be a happy family.” he said smiling at me.

“Thank you for always being here for me. You know you could’ve gone with everyone else.” I said between sniffing.

“LynnZ don’t thank me. It’s what I’m here for. I’m your husband, I don’t do this because I have to. I do it because I want to. And I would rather be here cuddling with you, than out with them getting drunk wondering how you are. I love you.” he said and kissed the top of my head.

“I love you too. Now lets watch a movie.” I smiled feeling a whole lot better. Johnny put in a movie and we laid there together watching it. He had his hand on my stomach the whole time. I really didn’t want to leave him for a month.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot only 3 more chapters till 20 =D

what do you all think about the new layout =]

Comments?

<3