‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

I can forgive you...this time

I was walking around the bus trying to find a pair of shoes today because Rhian, Niki, Taylor, and I were going shopping when I ran into a giant.

“Oh my god seriously Jim-bo are you and Matt trying to kill me?” I laughed at him and just looked at me.

“Maybe…but you aren’t supposed to know.” he grinned and gave me a hug then walked off the bus where just about everyone else was.

“Babe have you seen my shoes?!” I yelled to Johnny who was sleeping in a bunk because he was sick.

“No. I‘m probably gonna stay here in bed all day.” he said half asleep

“Ok hun. Me and the girls are going shopping and I’m getting my nails done so I’ll be back later. Love you bye.” I said before walking away. I looked down and seen my purple wedge sandals.

“Yes!’ I said to myself and then looked around to see if anyone heard me. I walked off the bus and everyone was just standing around.

“You finally ready to go dear?” Taylor asked me from Matt’s lap.

“Yup let’s go. Bye guy’s.” I said walking towards the car.

Johnny’s POV

I heard the car pull out away and I jumped out of bed and into the shower. We were all going to find our wife’s a present just because we wanted to. LynnZ still thought I was sick so she didn’t know we were going.

When I got out of the shower I put a pair of jeans on, a wife beater and a t shirt and a hat. I put on some sneakers and I headed out the door.

“Hey are you guys ready?” I asked looking around noticing Zacky was missing

“Where is Zacky?”

“He went to call Madison somewhere. He isn’t coming because he really doesn’t wanna spend that much money on her when they aren’t even married yet.” Brian said.

“And yea we’re ready. Let’s go. What store are we going to?” Jimmy asked

“Ugh Tiffany’s.” Matt said as we started walking to the car.

“Jesus are you guys ready to drain your wallets?” Brian said laughing.

“Yea but it’s worth it.” I said smiling we all got into the car and started driving

“You guys I don’t care if we have a concert that day or anything, but the day LynnZ goes into labor if I’m not there, oh I’m gonna be.” I said and they all just said yea

“Well yea of course man. I mean it’s not like we would say no. We all want to be there.” Matt said

“Yea dude I mean it’s not every day that two short shit’s bring two more short shit’s into the world.” Brian grinned making us laugh.

When we got to Tiffany’s we all started looking around for something to but the girls. I walked around before I found LynnZ’s necklace it’s a pink sapphire and diamond heart necklace. I went to find Matt and he got Taylor a sapphire and diamond ring. Then we went to find Brian who got Niki a drop amethyst necklace. Finally after forever we got Jimmy to just pick out something for Rhian, he got her a aquamarine and diamond ring.

“Dude the girls are gonna shit when they see these.” Brian said laughing.

“Lets go get something to eat I’m starving.” Matt said as we got back in the car to go eat.

LynnZ’s POV

We were sitting in the shop getting manicures and pedicures which is one of my favorite things to do.

“What do you think the guys are doing?” I said looking over at them

“Probably sitting around drinking beer getting drunk.” Taylor said making us laugh.

“Or asking themselves what we’re doing and being bored.” Rhian said. We kept talking about random stuff till we were done and they gave us those little paper flip flops to wear. So we decided to go shopping some more.

“Hey guys lets go in Hot Topic. I wanna see if they have any cute baby clothes.” I said

“Oh ok that sounds fun.” Niki said so we went over there. We searched around for a little bit before I found a cute one for Jersey that says ‘Learned to Rock before I could Walk’.

“Dude LynnZ I found an awesome one for Nolan” Taylor said and held one up that had a mom tattoo on the front and I started laughing.

“Oh that is great.” I said smiling. So I paid for them and we headed back to the bus.

When we got there the guys were sitting around drinking and talking. I walked over to Johnny and sat on his lap and he started to pretend I was breaking his legs so I punched him in the arm.

“Not nice jerk face!” I pretended to pout.

“Oh you guys look what I got for the babies.” I pulled the shirts out showing them.

“Those are awesome.” Matt said smiling. Just then I noticed the all had little blue boxes sitting next to their chairs and my eyes went wide.

“Umm are those Tiffany boxes?” I asked and Niki, Taylor, and Rhian just picked the boxes up off the ground.

“Ugh yea how did you know?” Jimmy asked and I laughed.

“I don’t care what kind of girl you are, every girl know’s what a Tiffany’s box looks like. So are those for us?” I asked grinning.

“Yea we just wanted to do something special for you girls.” Brian said as we all opened our boxes.

“Oh my god!” we all said at the same time and then attacked our men.

“Johnny this is amazing!” I said putting my arms around him and kissing him.

“Thank you so much.”

“Your welcome baby. Do you like it?” he asked smirking

“Hell yea. I love it. Help me put it on please.” I asked lifting up my hair as he put it around my neck. After that we all showed each other our jewelry and said how much we liked each other.

“Hey wait! I thought you were sick.” I said eyeing Johnny.

“I pretended I was so you wouldn’t know what I was up to.” he said wrapping his arms around me.

“Well ok I guess I can forgive you. This time.” I laughed and then we went on the bus to take a nap because I was tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so sorry for the long wait
I've been way super busy
and I know this might be boring but
it was a filler
make sure you click on the clickes =P

hope you like it =]
comments?