‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

I'm not a child!

December
8 Months Pregnant
6 Months into tour


I flopped on my couch and Poison jumped up on my lap licking my face.

“Oh I missed you boy.” I smiled petting him.

“Hey sug, you want something to drink?” Niki called from the kitchen

“Yea some Gatorade please!” I yelled.

Niki and I just arrived back in Huntington Beach and I was half happy because New York was way freakin cold in December. We celebrated Christmas yesterday with everyone because they weren’t going to be able to be here for it. Which made me sad because me and Johnny were going to miss our first Christmas together. So early this morning we all said bye and me and Niki left to come home. I came home because I’m eight months pregnant and Niki volunteered to come back because of the club and to help me out. When we left this morning I made Johnny promise come hell or high water he would be here when I have Nolan and Jersey.

“Here you go sug.” Niki said handing me my drink and flopping down next to me.

“Thanks. I’m so glad we are back in warm weather. Although being hot and being pregnant is very uncomfortable.” I said laughing.

“I can only imagine, and even then I don’t want to,” she said making me laugh again

“I have to go to the club to see how everything is going. Want to come with?” she asked me

“Yes. Being pregnant isn’t going to stop me from going out. Just let me go upstairs and change.” I said putting my hands out for her to help me get up.

“Good lord, you get any bigger and we’re going to need a crane to get you around.” she laughed and I just pouted. I went upstairs and changed into a pink skirt, a white tank top and some white flip flops.

“Ok I’m ready.” I said and Niki just smiled at me.

“Oh you look cute. Lets go.” she said.

Niki’s POV

When we got to the club we went through the front door because I like to see who is lining up to get in. I seen two of my regulars

“Hey Tara, Vernon. You two have fun tonight and spend lots of money.” I laughed.

“Ok we will Nik, but only for you.” Tara said smiling. Lynnz was walking behind me and people were giving her looks like she shouldn’t be there. Some guy scoffed when he seen Lynnz and she just turned towards him.

“Excuse me, can I help you?” Lynnz asked glaring at the guy.

“Umm yea don’t you think you’re a little pregnant to be coming into a bar to smoke and drink. I feel sorry for your baby.” the guy said and my eyes went wide, this guy was going to get punched in a matter of seconds.

“Well since you don’t know me I’d suggest you mind your own business, and just so you can sleep better tonight I’m not going in to drink or smoke. I haven’t had one drink since I found out I was pregnant and I’ve never smoked. I really don’t like your attitude and seeing how one of my best friends owns this club I can stop you from getting in.” Lynnz said smiling sweetly and I just laughed the guy obviously had no idea I was the owner.

“Yea I doubt it, like the owner of this awesome club would have anything to do with a horrible person like you. Why don’t you just go off and learn how to be a better mother.” the guy said glaring at Lynnz, oh yup he was about to get hit, right then Lynnz’s fist connected with his face and sent the guy to the floor.

“Well I’m a better mother than any skanky ass girl you might get with would ever be.” she said and I walked over.

“Lynnz calm down you don’t want to upset the babies. Troy don’t let this guy or anybody he’s with in my club. I don’t want trash in there.” I said and the guys eyes widened. We walked back to my office and Lynnz flopped down in a chair.

“Niki why don’t you stop me from doing stupid shit like that.” Lynnz said laughing and I just grinned at her

“I’m sorry Lynn, but it’s like watching a bear protect her young. It makes me laugh.” I said making her laugh.

“Well I’m just sick of all this random hate from people I don’t know, and from a guy this time no less.” she said sighing and rubbing her stomach. I smiled at her, I can’t wait till next month when those little things pop out of her. She was sitting talking to Johnny on her cell phone and I was looking over all the papers seeing how the club did while I was gone. I signaled to her that I was going out to the club. When I got out the music was pumping and everyone was having a good time I could see and it was packed. Exactly the way I liked it. I walked over to the bar and was greeted by a smiling Megan.

“Hey sug, how’s it going tonight?” I asked her.

“Really good! Some guy just bought a whole bunch of people two rounds of expensive drinks. So yea I’d say good.” she laughed

“That is what I like to hear! Now give me a shot of Jack!” I screamed over the music laughing. I downed my shot and went out to dance, figuring Lynnz would be on the phone for a while.

Lynnz’s POV

When Niki dropped me off home I let Poison out and made some dinner. Then my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey sweetie. How are you?” I smiled hearing Papa Gates voice

“I’m really good. How are you?”

“Good. Other than the fact I haven’t seen you in about 6 months. Get your ass over here tomorrow or there’ll be hell to pay.” I heard him chuckle on the other line.

“Will do Papa Gates. See you tomorrow.” I said hanging up the phone and going up to bed.

When I woke up this morning I knew I had many stops for the day. I was going to see Papa Gates and Suzy, Johnny’s Parents, and ugh my parents. I got up and took a shower than I put my hair in a bun straightening my bangs and leaving them down. I did my make up put on my glasses and went to get dressed. I decided on a baby blue strapless sundress, black leggings, and a pair of black flip flops. I ate some cheerios and let Poison out and headed over to Papa Gates and Suzy’s. I got in the car and put a Guns N’ Roses CD in and started singing along to Welcome to the Jungle.

When I got to the house I walked into the house and went to the living room where him and Suzy were sitting. Suzy seen me and her eyes went wide.

“Oh my god honey, your huge!” she laughed standing up and coming over to me.

“I know, I know but I can’t help it with two little ones in there.” I laughed and smiled at her and Papa Gates came over to me and gave me a hug.

“I can hardly put my arms around you.” he said laughing and I sat down in the big comfy chair.

“Yea you should see poor Johnny trying to hug me.” I said making them laugh. I sat with them and we talked for about an hour when I decided it was time to go because I still had two other places to go.

“Ok guys I really have to go, not that I don’t want to stay but I have other stops to make.” I said with difficulty trying to get up. Suzy slapped Papa Gates on the arm

“Brian help her up.” she scolded him making me laugh. He helped me up and I hugged them bye and left. I got out my cell phone and called Johnny’s mom Sarah.

“Hey Sarah I just left the Haner’s house. I should be there soon.” I said

“Ok hun, I made lunch so I hope your bringing your appetite.” she said

“I’m eight months pregnant. Of course I am.” I laughed into the phone. When I got there Sarah and Jake hugged me and again I heard how huge I was, but in a nice way. We were eating lunch and talking about the babies when my mom called.

“Hold on I have to take this,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Hey. What’s up?” I said and I heard my mom scoff

“Is that anyway to answer your phone? Where are you? You know I don’t have all day.” she said rudely

“I’m with Sarah and Jake, you know, Johnny’s parents. Oh right, you wouldn’t know that would you.” I said and I grinned at Sarah.

“Well just hurry up and get over here.” she said and hung up. I hung up my phone and looked sympathetically at them. I hardly ever saw them and just my mom pisses me off.

“I’m sorry to cut it short, but the evil witch of the west wants me over there asap.” I said and Sarah just looks mad.

“Oh I could just slap that women.” she said making me laugh. I said bye to them and then left. When I got to my parents house I didn’t really want to go in. They didn’t even know I was pregnant, which was going to go over real well let me tell you. I rang the doorbell and the maid answered the door. Oh yea they are rich.

“Your parents are waiting for you in the front lounge.” she said giving me the cold shoulder. Well that was nice. I made my way there, well waddled there. When I walked through the door and my mom saw me her eyes widened.

“Your pregnant?!” she said and I pretended to be shocked.

“Oh my god! I am, why didn’t the doctor tell me when I was there for my last check up?” I said and she just rolled her eyes.

“Hello LynnZ how have you been?” my dad asked me and I sat down on the opposite couch from them.

“I’ve, well I’ve been pregnant. I’m actually eight months. We’re having twins, a boy and a girl.” I said smiling though it faded when I looked at my mother and she had a sour look on her face.

“Why didn’t you tell us until now? I think we have a right to know that we are going to be grandparents. Don’t you think you’re a little young to be having babies? And who do you mean by we?” she said all in one breath and my eyes widened. I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Well I didn’t tell you because I knew how you would act! No I don’t think I am too young to be having babies, I’m 22 years old. And we, as in me and Johnny you know, my husband. God mom, sometimes I wonder how you could even be a mother and be so cold. It’s harsh.” I said feeling like I could cry, you think my mom would love me more.

“Well I think it’s wonderful your pregnant sweetheart. What are you naming them?” My dad asked and I smiled at him.

“Thank you Dad. We’re naming them Nolan James and Jersey Crimson.” I stated proudly

“Jersey Crimson? What kind of name is that. You have to be the oddest child I’ve ever met.” My mom scoffed at me, I didn’t have to take it

“It’s the name I choose for MY daughter! I’m not a child! Why can’t you just love me mom, is that too hard for you.” I screamed my dad just came over and grabbed my hand.

“Brenda, do you think you could be a little nicer. This can’t be good for her at eight months being so upset.” he said and I took some deep breath rubbing my stomach because Nolan and Jersey were kicking so much.

“Can’t we all just get along?” I heard someone laugh and my heart stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since I updated
I don't know Johnny's parents names
so if someone else does, let me know and I'll fix it
hope you like it =]

comments?