‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Wait till I get to laugh at you

My heart stopped as I heard my brother Justin’s voice. I haven’t seen him in over a year.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe you’re here!” I yelled smiling as I got up and his eyes widened.

“Holy LynnZ your freaking huge!” he said laughing and putting his arms around me giving me a hug. He’s 26 years old and could really give Matt a run for my money. He’s 6’4” and really built, whenever he was around him and Matt would get along really good.

“Yes I know, but unlike you, you freak of nature. I can’t help it.” I laughed.

“Honey, let’s give these two some time alone.” my dad said to my mom as she just scoffed and walked away. I just rolled my eyes.

“So how the frick have you been? Where you are they don’t have phones?” I asked him and he just grinned.

“Yes, but I see you on TV sometimes and in magazines with Johnny. So I figure your too busy to talk to little old me.” he laughed and I just punched him in the arm.

“Come on. I always have time for my brother. So before we talk about me. Let’s talk about you. What’s going on in your life?” I said looking at him and he just took a deep breath.

“How long has it been since we talked.?” he asked.

“Umm, about a year.” I said

“Wow that’s a long time. Umm I’m still going out with Cora, it’s been two years. I finished college for being a pediatrician…” he said and I stopped him.

“Wait, wait wait. First of all congrats on the two years with Cora. Ask her to marry you soon and have some babies. Your getting old,” I said making him laugh

“And second. Why wasn’t I invited to your graduation?” I asked and he just shook his head at me.

“You were, its probably sitting in a pile of mail at your house.” he said

“Oh. Your probably right.” I laughed.

“So what have you been up to?” he asked.

“Well as you can probably tell I’m pregnant eight months to be exact and you are gonna be an uncle to twins.” I said smiling and he just grabbed me and hugged me.

“Justin…I…need…to…breath.” I said and he laughed letting go of me.

“That’s awesome Lynn, I really wanted to come to the wedding but I was in Africa and I couldn’t make it. What are you going to name them?” he asked.

“It’s alright you apologized enough at the time. And Jersey Crimson and Nolan James.” I said

“Those names are awesome…what…so wait it’s going to be a boy and a girl?” he said and I nodded my head.

“Ah that’s awesome!” he yelled just making me laugh

“I know. How did you see me on TV and magazines?” I asked and he just laughed

“Well one time there was a video of you all pregnant and in a Victoria secret outfit and what not on Fuse with Johnny and they were talking about how you shouldn’t be out like that.” he said making me roll my eyes.

“Then this one article in one of those trashy magazine’s made me laugh. It had a picture of you in like sweat pants and a big shirt and your hair all up. No offense but you looked crappy. Well you could tell you were pregnant but the article said ‘Mrs. Christ let’s herself go’ like you were getting fat instead of being pregnant.” he said and I started cracking up.

“Wow that is classic. I swear those people are mentally challenged.” I laughed some more grabbing my sides they hurt from laughing. We talked for a while longer but then it started getting late and I wanted to go home.

“Hey hun, I gotta get going home I’m whoa tired,” I said standing up and stretching and he just walked over to me.

“You better come to the damn hospital and see your niece and nephew or I’ll have the guys beat your ass.” I said laughing and he pretended to be scared.

“I will I promise. We need to call each other more. I don’t ever want to go a year again without talking to you.” he said hugging me and I hugged him back.

“I know. I’ll see you later. Bye. I love you.” I said to him

“Bye. Love you too.” he said and we went in and said bye to our parents and left. I went home and went inside to make some dinner when the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Hey baby its me.” Johnny said

“Oh hey hun, what’s up?”

“Nothing just wanted to see how you were.” I told him what happened today while I made some eggs, when I got done I sat down and talked to him some more.

“Oh guess who I seen today.” I said

“Umm who?”

“Justin.”

“Really. Wow. It’s been like forever. How is he doing?” he asked me

“Umm good I guess. He is still dating Cora and he finished college. And he was telling me about how he seen me on the TV and in a magazine.” I laughed.

“Oh really? Tell me.” he said and so I told him and he laughed then I said night and went to bed.

January 10th
9 months pregnant
End of tour


Ok so I’m sitting here insanely huge, very uncomfortable, and due any day now. The doctor put me on bed rest because it’s odd that I’ve carried on this long because usually women pregnant with twins go into early labor. I’m sitting on the couch watching TV, Poison sitting next to me waiting for Niki to get back with Taylor and Rhian who are coming back to help me out. But incase I happen to go into labor while they are gone I’ll call Johnny’s Mom.

I’m hoping I won’t because Johnny can’t make it back till the 13th during the day. I was sitting there dying of heat watching Maury and some girl talking about how this is the 15th guy she’s tested and he has to be ‘her baby daddy’ and it was a white girl none the less. This show makes me laugh. All the sudden I heard the door open.

“Hey we’re back bitch. Did you miss us?” I heard Taylor’s loud voice.

“Terribly. Sorry if I don’t get up but I haven’t been able to move from this stop in like a week.” I laughed.

“Oh god, we don’t need gas masks do we?” Rhian said and they laughed.

“Haha very funny.” I said rolling my eyes and when they came around the couch Taylor dropped her bag.

“Holy shit LynnZ I honestly did not think you could get any bigger in a month.” she blurted out and I just laughed.

“I know, but somehow it happened. Crazy I know.” I said and they all sat down next to me.

“Eh someone help me up I have to pee.” I said and they acted disgusted

“Jeeze sug too much information.” Niki laughed and I just stuck my tongue out at her

“I don’t really care at this point. Just help me up damnit!” I said and they helped me up and I ‘waddled’ towards the bathroom and they all started busting up laughing.

“I’m sorry LynnZ I’ve seen that for a month now and it still makes me laugh.” Niki said

“Can you walk like that all the time please.” Rhian said laughing and I turned around and glared at all them

“Oh really funny, we’ll see who is laughing when you are all pregnant and I get to laugh at you,” I said and they all stopped laughing.

“Aha, that shut you up.” I smiled and walked towards the bathroom.

Taylor’s POV

“She is so cute.” I laughed because she really was like it was funny to see someone so tiny look so huge

“I know, you should’ve seen her trying to get around before she was put on bed rest. It was hilarious.” Niki said smiling

“So what’s been going on here?” Rhian asked.

“Nothing much really, she has to chill here all day long being bored, while I work. If she goes into labor she’ll call one of us. She is like really pulling through that she won’t go till the thirteenth. She really wants Johnny to be here.” Niki said

“Yea I can imagine. That’s all he talks about now. Being home to be there for her. He is really worried. He made us promise to watch out for her.” I said laughing because Johnny being like that made you laugh.

LynnZ came back out and we were talking when me and Niki decided it would be a good idea to go get movies and some ice cream.

“Taylor seriously if you get me Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food, I’ll give you my soul.” LynnZ said all seriously making us all laugh.

When we were at the store I was walking through the isle’s with Niki when Matt called.

“Hey dear, what’s up?”

“Nothing, just wondering what your up to.”

“Did Johnny ask you to call and ask about LynnZ?” I asked and there was a pause and I laughed

“Yea well he called her about ten times and she got annoyed and told him to shut the fuck up and stop calling. He took it as the hormones but I don’t think it was.” he said making me laugh I missed him already

“Well tell him she is perfectly fine I’m getting her ice cream now and we are gonna watch movies. But we are gonna check out so I gotta go. I love you Matt.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

“Bye.” I hung up and me and Niki checked out to go home.

When we got back I threw the ice cream at LynnZ

"Ahh. Oh my god thank you Taylor you're my hero." she said laughing and we all settled in to watch movies and stuff our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I just seen I have 7 stars really?
you guys are freakin awesome =]

Woot go 20th chapter =]
Are you excited?
I am lol

comments?