‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Nolan & Jersey

January 14th
Guys Come home today

Rhian’s POV


It was about ten thirty in the morning and LynnZ, Niki, Taylor, Matty, JB, and I were all sitting in the living room and no one was talking. I looked over at LynnZ and she looked severely pissed. Johnny told Matty and JB to come here and keep an eye on her and she did not like that one bit. We were all afraid to talk because the past two days she has had whoa mood swings, she just wanted those babies out of her. I was sitting looking at my nails when I heard LynnZ huff

“This is fucking ridiculous! I’m sick of being on bed rest and having to look at you two jack asses!” she seethed trying to get up.

“What did we do!?” Matty said and Niki just put her hand up to stop him for saying anything else.

“Just don’t. She’s pissed leave her alone.” Niki said.

“Oh I’m more than pissed I’m fucking-” LynnZ got cut off by the sound of someone going to the bathroom

“Did you just pee your pants?!” JB laughed out and LynnZ punched him in the face.

“No! My water just fucking broke!” she said sitting back down and putting her head in her hands and starting to cry as we started to scramble around getting her shit together.

“Oh my god I’m going into labor and Johnny isn’t here!” she cried and Taylor tried to comfort her. Then she screamed as a contraction hit her.

“Whoa ok we need to go now!” Taylor said as we helped LynnZ up.

At the hospital

“Whoa crazy pregnant lady coming through!” JB yelled making LynnZ glare at him as they put her in a wheelchair and LynnZ was taking to a nurse.

“Well her contractions aren’t close, so we just need to get her up to a room and make her comfortable now.” she said and LynnZ just looked more pissed.

“I’m not gonna be very comfortable no matter what! And I am NOT having these babies till my husband gets here!” she screeched at the poor nurse making her jump and we were all holding back laughs. It was kinda funny to see her being so angry. I walked over to here.

“Lynn I’m gonna call Johnny and let him know ok?” I said and she just nodded and started crying more.

Johnny’s POV

“Johnny fucking chill. Jesus your making me nervous.” Brian said laughing and all the guys looked at me.

“Well that’s easy for you to say. Your wife isn’t pregnant and about to have her babies at any moment.” I said sitting in the chair my knees going up and down about one hundred times a minute. Matt gave me a slap on the back and when my phone rang I jumped about six feet in the air.

“Hello?” I said

“Hey Johnny.” I heard Rhian’s voice at the other end

“Hey what’s going on?” I asked

“Umm yea well LynnZ is kinda in labor, they said it probably won’t be for a while yet till she has the babies, but she wanted me to call and tell you. She is refusing to even push or anything if your not here.” I heard her say and I wish she hadn’t. I felt like shit knowing I wasn’t there with her.

“Well you tell her I will be there. I promise. Nothing is gonna stop me. Just tell her to hold on. Tell her I love her. Please.” I said

“Yea love I will. Oh I gotta go.” she said and I hung up. All the guys looking at me.

“LynnZ is in labor. Guys I have to be there.” I said right as they said our plane was boarding.

“We’ll make it Johnny. Just hold on buddy.” Zacky said and they all gave me the man hug.

LynnZ’s POV

I sat on the bed in one of those stupid fucking hospital gowns that cover nothing so Taylor handed me a robe since they wanted me to walk around to try and help move labor along, even though I tried to disagree.

“Here you go dear.” she smiled handing me the robe and I tried to smile right as a contraction hit and I held onto my sides holding in a scream. This is the worst pain I have ever felt. I got up and put it on and they were walking around the halls with me.

“You guys I don’t want to do this. I want Johnny. I need him.” I cried my emotions were all over the place I’d be angry, then sad, one time I couldn’t stop laughing it was so annoying.

“He should be here any minute.” Rhian said rubbing my back.

“It’s been five hours already?” I asked all the pain was messing at with my time

“Yea sug, you’re a fighter. If I was you I’d be in bed screaming at people throwing bed pans and shit.” Niki said grinning making me laugh. We heard a commotion down the hall.

“What the fuck?! You can’t really be serious. I say I’m her husband that should be enough! Just tell me where the fuck LynnZ Seward is!” I heard Johnny scream and all my pain went away for a moment.

“Just tell him Jesus Christ he wants to be there for her.” I heard Brian say

“She is down the hall somewhere sir. I don’t exactly know.” the lady sneered and I wanted to find her and punch her in the face

“What? How…Just forget it!” I heard him say and then I seen him and the guys running our way. I smiled but it quickly faded as another contraction hit and I screamed almost falling but Johnny was right there to catch me.

“Baby look. I told you I would make it.” he sweetly said in my ear. I just grabbed onto him for dear life.

“I know. I’m so happy I love you.” I said kissing him and he kissed me back as a nurse came up.

“Her contractions are closer. It’s almost time. Let’s get her back to the room.” she said and I slowly made my way there.

I was about ready to go when the nurse said everyone except Johnny had to leave. They all gave me encouraging words and left. I was doing a natural birth so it was going to be painful.

“Ok LynnZ when I say push you push ok?” The doctor asked me and I just nodded my head. Then all the images of movies I’ve saw or books I’ve read when the mother died giving birth and I started to cry.

“Johnny please don’t let me die.” I cried and a horrified look came over his face.

“Baby where did this come from?” he asked and I just cried more.

“Please just promise!” I screeched and he just kissed my forehead.

“I promise all three of you will be perfect.” he said and the doctor told me to push. I screamed and pushed as hard as I could and gripped onto Johnny’s hand who winced slightly but was right there encouraging me.

“Ok LynnZ I can see a head, give me another push.” he said and I just held my breath and pushed as hard as I could again and then screamed.

“One more LynnZ.”

“You can do it hun, come on.” I pushed again and screamed and almost told Johnny I hated him and he was never touching me again then I heard a baby cry which made me cry

“Congratulations it’s a girl.” he said and they set her my chest, she was the most beautiful thing I ever seen and I kissed her forehead and I looked up and Johnny was crying and then they quickly took her away and told me I needed to push again.

I pushed as hard as I could and screamed really loud. I was really exhausted.

“I can see the head. We are gonna need two more big pushes LynnZ.” the doctor said and I just cried.

“I can’t, I can’t push anymore.” I cried more and Johnny looked right at me.

“Lynn come on, you wanna see Nolan don’t you? Just two more pushes baby, I know it’s hard.” Johnny said and I just squeezed his hand as hard as I could and screamed pushing with all my might.

“Good LynnZ just one more.” he said and Johnny kissed my forehead and I pushed one last time and heard the baby cry and I just laid back completely exhausted. Then they set him on my chest and he was just as beautiful as his sister. I kissed him and so did Johnny and they took him away.

“See I promised I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.” he said gently kissing my lips. I smiled I was so tired.

“You cried babe.” I teased and he just shrugged.

“It just took over me.” he smiled. They cleaned them off and brought them back over to us. One in a fuzzy pink blanket one blue. They handed Nolan to me and Jersey to Johnny and he sat on the bed next to me.

“Oh my god. I love them so much,” I said looking over at Johnny.

“They are so beautiful.” They each had a little bit of black hair on their heads and their little tiny hands and faces. They had my big lips and eyes, everything else was like Johnny. I had never been overwhelmed with so much love for two little things. Johnny held onto Nolan and put his arm around me.

“This has to be my new favorite place in the world.” he said and I knew what he meant but I had to tease him

“In the hospital?” I questioned and he just rolled his eyes.

“No with you, Nolan, and Jersey. Our family, all together.” he said and I just smiled.

Johnny’s POV

I was indescribably happy, words could not express as I walked out into the waiting room. The sight made me laugh, everyone was kind of sitting away from the group. They all stood up when I walked in.

“How is she? Is she alright?” Matt asked which surprised me.

“Yea, yea. She is fine. She is feeding them, and then everyone can go in.” I said still smiling.

“Johnny, I think the last time I seen you this happy was on your wedding day.” Taylor smirked and I just shrugged.

“What can I say. My wife is in her room with the two most beautiful babies I’ve ever seen.” I said and Niki just came up and hugged me.

“It’s cute to hear you say beautiful.” she said making everyone laugh. Jimmy walked up to me and slapped me on my back.

“How does it feel to officially be a dad?” he asked grinning and I just smiled.

“Fucking amazing.”

We walked into the room and LynnZ was holding Nolan and Jersey cooing to them and singing and she didn’t even notice all of walk in. She was singing a song to them and we just all stopped and listened. She really did have a beautiful voice. When she was done everyone clapped and she put her head up real quick and blushed.

“Being a mom really suits you LynnZ.” Madison said.

“Thank you.” she said

“Seriously pass me my god daughter I need to see her.” Taylor demanded and Niki demanded the same thing.

“Oh my god he is adorable.” Niki said with tears in her eyes. I just sat on the bed with LynnZ

“Same here LynnZ. Wow you two have some good genes.” she said making everyone laugh. Taylor handed Jersey to Matt and he had some tears.

“Wow Matt I didn’t see you as being a guy who cried at a baby.” Zacky said and Matt just glared at him.

“I’m not it’s just dusty in here.” he said making everyone laugh.

“Its ok looks like everyone is getting teary eyed. My babies have that effect.” LynnZ laughed. Everyone really did. It wasn’t like a full on crying. But you get what I meant. Meanwhile Jersey and Nolan had to be passed around to Matt, Taylor, Niki, Brian, Rhian, Jimmy, Madison, Zacky, Matty and JB. After they made it around to us they were still sleeping surprisingly. The nurse came in

“Ok visiting hours are over. It’s time for everyone to go.” she said and everyone said bye.

“You did good on my god daughter.” Matt said hugging her

“Thank you hun.” LynnZ said. After everyone left they took Nolan and Jersey back to the nursery.

“Baby I’m tired.” LynnZ said and I told her to go to sleep and she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so woot for adorable babies =D lol
so this will probably be my last update till I get
back from ohio =P

I hope everyone likes it

comments?