‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Interview

Today the babies were two months old and I was getting them ready for a photo shoot. Yea that’s right a photo shoot. The editor-in-chief of Revolver called and they wanted to do an interview and put me and Johnny on the cover with Nolan and Jersey. From what I heard the article is going to be called ‘One Rock Star Family’. They said they wanted the guys and the girls in a photo also.

I put the onesies’s on them. A Vengeance University one for Jersey, and a Syn Gates Clothing for Nolan. Johnny came walking into the room wearing only a towel making me whine.

“Why do you gotta do that to me?” I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders grinning. His hair was back to being short and black and he had some scruff on his face. He just looked really good. Jersey and Nolan were in the crib together ‘talking’ to each other making noises. They always had little conversations now it was so cute, and they’re smiling. It’s the greatest thing in the world.

“I dunno.” He said flopping on the bed next to me kissing my lips.

“Go get in the shower, everyone will be here soon.” he said biting my neck as I got off the bed and he slapped my ass.

I got in the shower and just stood there relaxing. When I got out I just stayed in my towel and let my hair stay in the towel. People were gonna beautify me when they get here. I walked out of my bathroom and there were a whole bunch of people in my room.

“Whoa! Has anyone ever heard of privacy?” I asked and Johnny, Taylor, Matt, and the makeup and hair person who was setting up in my room.

“Sorry, you must be LynnZ, well obviously,” she laughed

“I’m Ashley, I’ll be doing everyone’s hair and makeup.” She said holding out her hand to shake mine. I shook her hand and smiled.

“Yup that’s me. I’m ready, who else do you have to do.” I asked and looked over at Taylor who already looked like she had her makeup and hair done, but she can do it herself so who knows.

“I’ve already done everyone in this room, some more people are downstairs if you want to get dressed I can do them first.” She said and I nodded

“Taylor can you and Matt take the babies downstairs?” I asked and she rolled her eyes.

“What the hell kind of question is that? Of course we will dear.” She said picking up Jersey and smiling at her while Matt picked up Nolan and they walked out of the room. Rhian, Jimmy, Brian, and Niki walked into the room and the guys flopped on my bed.

“Well this is awkward.” I laughed and walked into the closet with Johnny holding onto my hips walking behind me.

Since we have a big closet he shut the door behind us and pressed me up against the wall pressing his lips against mine running his tongue across my bottom lip. I let my towel drop and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid his tongue into my mouth. He parted are kiss and attached his lips to the spot on my neck that made me moan. I started laughing because his whiskers were tickling me.

“Johnny I need to get dressed you know the interview and photo shoot.” I said and he mumbled and started sucking on my neck and I moaned. I almost had a heart attack when someone pounded on the door.

“You know there is a bunch of us out here, so quit fucking and get dressed.” Jimmy said and I heard them all laughing. I lowered my head and started laughing standing there trying to pick out something to wear.

“Quit staring at my ass and get me some underwear and a bra.” I said and he went looking through drawers. He was wearing a pair of worn jeans and a Metallica t-shirt.
I picked out a pair of tight dark blue jeans, a strapless black tank top with multi-colored stars and black wedge sandals.

“Here you go.” I heard Johnny say and I looked over to see him hold a black strapless bra and a black thong.

“Thanks baby.” I said kissing his cheek and he walked out of the closet. I got dressed and walked out of the closet where Ashley was just finishing up Brian.

“Hey girl, you look stunning. Grab a seat in the chair.” She said smiling at me. She did my hair and makeup and then we went downstairs. Where everyone else was, two guys walked up to me.

“Hi I’m Josh, I’ll be interviewing you guys.” He said shaking my hand.

“Hi it’s good to meet you.” I said and the other guy shook my hand.

“I’m Nick, I’ll be taking the picture, we’ve got some fucking awesome idea’s.” he said grinning.

“Yea you better have some good ideas. We don’t want to look like a bunch of retards.” Zacky said laughing.

The next hour taking pictures was a blur. We all went to the park where they had it set up. The cover shot had Matt, Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy standing in the background with me and Johnny holding Nolan and Jersey in the front. There was another picture of the guys acting like they were playing a show and Johnny was holding his bass guitar where Nolan could sit on it sitting up against his chest. The other one was me, Niki, Rhian, Taylor, and Madison screaming, which in turn made Jersey cry which made her look kick ass like she was screaming too. There were a couple other photos also. After we were done I had to feed Nolan and Jersey and put them to sleep so we could do the interview. Everyone left me and Johnny were sitting on the couch and Josh was sitting in the chair.

“So how does it feel to be a rock star, a dad to two kids, and married to a hot chick all at 22 years old.” He asked Johnny.

“It’s fucking awesome, I wouldn’t change a thing. Me and the guys always knew we were going to be famous it just didn’t take as long as expected. As for my family, I love my wife and I love my kids. Nothing could change that.” Johnny said putting his arm around me.

“So you recently went on a tour a couple months back. How did you resist all the ladies throwing themselves at you constantly? I mean no offense to your wife but it’s got to be hard when you’re away from here all the time.” He said and I kind of glared at him, I did not like where this was going. Johnny laughed.

“It’s easy, like you said I have a hot wife at home. I wouldn’t risk a five year relationship and marriage for five minutes with some whore. Just like all the other guys. We party and find better ways to spend our time.” He told him and I just smiled.

“So LynnZ tell me, what’s it like being married to Johnny Christ. Dealing with him being gone touring, or in the studio all day 5 days a week. Is he a good dad, and could fatherhood ruin his rock star image? Do you think all the girls that get hot over him stop?” Josh asked me and I laughed.

“Hell fucking no, if anything seeing a guy you like being a dad makes him sexier. As for being a father ruining his rock star image? I think not, he still rocks out just as hard, hell like you said he is only 22 we’ll all be rocking out for years to come. Johnny is an awesome dad he helps with everything. I couldn’t ask for a better husband. Dealing with him touring is ok, I talk to him everyday and most of the time I go out and see him. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Being in the studio is his job, I can’t be mad at him for doing what he loves and making a living. Oh and being married to Johnny Christ, it’s great I fucking love it.” I said grinning from ear to ear.

“Great answer. So I hear you’re playing a free concert on the beach next weekend. How do you think the turnout will be, and are you taking your babies?” Josh asked still writing in his little notebook.

“It’s going to be sick. We expect a really huge turnout. And hell yea we’re taking Nolan and Jersey, it’s going to be there first Avenged Sevenfold experience.” Johnny said grinning like the proud dad he was.

“Even though they won’t remember it they’re still going to have a great time. Every time Johnny plays his guitar they start smiling.” I said kissing Johnny’s cheek. He asked us some more questions before he left.

“It was great meeting you guys. This issue is definitely going to sell.” Josh grinned shaking our hands and leaving. Nolan started crying as we walked upstairs. I picked him up and sat down to feed him.

“Well that was interesting. I can’t wait to see how it turns out.” I said as Johnny picked up Jersey and laid her on the floor to play with her.

“Do you want me to order some dinner?” he asked me.

“Yea, Mexican yum.” I said and he laughed.

Rhian’s POV

Me, Niki, and Taylor were sitting in the coffee shop waiting for LynnZ to show up. The day before was the interview and photo shoot for Revolver and we wanted to know how it went.

“So what did you and Jim-bo do last night?” Niki asked me taking a drink of her coffee.

“You know the usual. Doing things that could potentially start a family of our own.” I laughed and Taylor almost spit out her drink. Right as LynnZ walked in the door. Niki was still laughing as Lynnz sat down.

“Hey girls, what is so funny?” she asked and Taylor answered.

“Nothing Rhian was just telling us how her and Jimmy were making another sex tape.” She said as my cheeks turned red and LynnZ started laughing.

“Oh that’s great! I’ll be right back.” She said walking up to the counter to order a drink.

“We were not making a sex tape!” I harshly whispered.

“Yea maybe not last night sug. but you know you make them.” Niki laughed. LynnZ sat down and I’m sure could sense my frustration.

“Ok next subject.” She smiled and I smiled at her.

“How was the interview yesterday?” I asked while Taylor and Niki just looked at her, making her laugh.

“It was alright, just asked questions like how does he resist all the ladies off him while on tour.” LynnZ said rolling her eyes.

“Wow, what a question. Next did he ask if you have a secret lover while he is gone.” Taylor asked making us laugh.

“No but I’m surprised he didn’t. It was an odd interview to say the least.” She said

“Where are the babies?” Taylor asked like she just suddenly realized they weren’t there.

“Wow sug, you’re on top of things this morning.” Niki said and Taylor just pretended to pout.

“They’re with Johnny and the guys duh. Having a ‘bond with daddy’ day.” LynnZ said laughing.

“Wow sounds like tons of fun.” I said

“I’m sure it is. Now let’s go shopping.” She said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever
sue me =P

Also the descriptions for the pictures might
not sound cool but OH in my head they so were lol

hope everyone likes it
I love comments =]