‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Teacher

I talked to Johnny last night we talked about the wedding this Saturday, and the concert, which went awesome according to him. I was just glad he was coming home today. I know two weeks really isn’t that long, but it kind of is. First I had to go to work. After high school I realized I wanted to be a teacher, and so did Rhian, so we both went to the same college and got our teaching degrees. I teach Second grade, and she teaches Music for the high school. I love working with the little kids, they’re amazing. I also work at ‘Original Syn’ sometimes as a waitress, and Rhian does a lot of Photography jobs. She’s going to take pictures at mine and Taylor’s wedding. Which we had to hire a second photographer because she needs to be in some.

I got ready for work and fed my pets then went to go get Rhian.

“Hey love. How are you today?” she asked smiling at me.

“Fantastic actually. I can’t wait to see the guys tonight! Are you excited to see Jim-bo?” I grinned.

“Yes! It’s only been two weeks, but it feels like forever. I love how you still call him that after all these years.” she laughed.

When we got to the school one of the students, looked like a frantic 9th grade boy, came running up to Rhian.

“Mrs. Sullivan, I didn’t get the assignment done. I really need help!” his eyes wide. She just laughed.

“It’s ok Josh. Just come see me at lunch.” He muttered ‘thanks’ and ran back in the other direction.

“Jeeze Rhian what kind of work are you laying on these poor kids?” I smirked

“Hey listen just because I can’t hand out color-by-numbers like you, doesn’t mean I’m tough,” she laughed.

“Alright, well see you later hun.” I smiled walking away.

When I got to my classroom, I had half an hour to sort things out before my students got in. Today we were coloring pots with flowers in them, and some other stuff. They finally started coming in with all their smiling faces.

“Alright guys. Put your stuff in your cubbies and have a seat” I smiled as they all started sitting. My teacher’s aide who was filling in next week while I was on my honeymoon, Aaron come in.

“Hey. How are you this morning?” I asked

“Good. Thanks.” She smiled.

“Good morning.” I smiled at them

“Good morning Ms. LynnZ” They called me by my first name because Spinoglio is to hard to say.

“Ok first is show-and-tell. Then we have some other fun things to do. So lets get started.” I said as they all went to get their stuff.

I was walking around seeing what they were all up to, it was lunch and they tend to make a mess. One of the little boys came up to me.

“Ms. LynnZ.” He looked up at me.

“Yes Benjamin, what can I help you with?” I smiled

“I’m going to miss you next week.” he said sadly

“It’s ok sweetie, I’ll be back before you know it.” I laughed, he seemed content with the answer and went back. The rest of the day went good.

I got home at 3 the girls were supposed to be here at 4 and the guys at 5. I went upstairs and took a shower. When I got out I blew my hair dry and straightened it, did my make up, put on my purple sundress I bought with Johnny way back when, and flip flops.

“LynnZ where are you?!” I heard Niki yelling and Poison barking.

“Up here! I’m coming down now!” I yelled back running down the stairs. I seen Madison.

“Hey hun! Haven’t seen you round here in a while.” I laughed.

“I know, we need to hang out more often. By the way, Taylor will you cut my hair sometime?” She asked.

“Sure dear, but you’ll owe me big.” Taylor grinned.

Taylor also had two jobs. Hair stylist and bartender at ‘Original Syn’. We were all out in the backyard, as I cooked steaks for everyone, except Rhian. I looked at my watch it’s quarter to 5 and I was starting to get nervous. I then looked around the yard, Rhian was playing with poison, Taylor and Madison were deep in conversation, and Niki was getting more food ready.

“Hey sug, this is the last of it.” Niki smiled

“Thanks. By the way none of you told the guys about me right?” I asked nervously

“Of course not.” She was about to say something when she was cut off

“Hey ladies we’re home.” a deep voice said. I looked over to see Matt grinning.

“Ah!” Taylor screamed and ran up jumping in his arms and started making out.

The rest of the girls went over to them. I stood there as Johnny walked over cupped my face and kissed me, I smiled into it kissing him back. His kisses still sent shivers down my spine, I hoped they still did even when we are 70.

“Hey baby, I missed you.” he said enveloping me in a hug.

“I missed you too, dinner’s almost done.” I smiled

“You fixed us steaks! Ah! I love you!” Jimmy yelled, handing The Rev to Johnny, and picked me up off the ground hugging me while everyone laughed.

“Oh Jim-bo your welcome.” I laughed

Johnny’s POV

We all sat eating dinner and laughing about stupid shit. Everyone was talking about the wedding. I looked over at LynnZ, who was laughing at something Zacky just said. She’s so beautiful. Then I noticed everyone was drinking except for her. Which was odd because she is always drinking when everyone else is.

“LynnZ why aren’t you drinking?” I looked at her, she stopped laughing.

“Oh, I just didn’t feel like it.” she smiled at me.

“Ha! Bullshit, you always feel like it.” Brian laughed out and Niki slapped him. LynnZ looked a little pale.

“Come on. We need to talk.” she said as we walked inside. We went up to our room and she sat on the bed. She looked like she was going to be sick.

“Lynn? Are you ok?” I asked her worried. She looked up at me.

“I’m pregnant.”

Brian’s POV

As Johnny and LynnZ walked inside the house all the girls glared at me.

“Brian your such a dip shit!” Taylor yelled.

“What the fuck did I do?” I was pissed I got hit all I did was say she always felt like drinking.

“Nothing it’s fine.” Niki said kissing me.

“So what the fuck’s going on. I’m confused.” Jimmy said looking around.

“Nothing. You’ll all find out I guess later.” Rhian smiled. What the fuck was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it xx

comments?
banners?