‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

I'm going to be a Dad?

Johnny’s POV

“I’m pregnant,” she said as my jaw dropped. I sat on the bed next to her and a million thoughts raced through my mind at once, but the first one out was,

“I’m going to be a dad?” she looked kind of hurt.

“Well yea. I haven’t been sleeping with any one else the past five years.”

“I know, I’m sorry Lynn. I’m just in shock. When did you find out?” I was still trying to get my mind wrapped around the fact that she is pregnant.

“Umm. Saturday morning,” she looked a little nervous. I was kinda upset she didn’t tell me till now. I had talked to her twice since then. Wait was this the important news?

“I would’ve told you soon but I didn’t want you to be distracted last night and I didn’t want to tell you over the phone. And yes this is the important news I had to tell you. I’m sorry. For everything.” she looked sad.

“Are you sorry your pregnant?” I didn’t want her to be. She looked down.

“Yes.” I lifted her chin up for her to look at me.

“Don’t be.” I smiled

“I’m excited. I’m a dad...well not yet.” I laughed. She put on a weak smile.

“I’m scared. Scared I’m not going to be a good mom. I’m scared he or she isn’t going to see you enough. I’m scared to give birth. Hell I’m scared of everything.” she looked so sad. That wasn’t like her, she was never scared of anything. Always faced things head on. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. When she pulled away I looked in her eyes.

“Don’t be. Everything is going to be alright. Your going to be an amazing mom. It’s not like you to be so scared. And don’t worry our kid will see me all the time. Whoa that sounds weird.” I laughed.

“I know. I’m just being silly. It’s not everyday you have a small person growing inside you.” she smiled.

LynnZ’s POV

We layed on the bed for about half an hour more and talked about everything, it was 10.

“Mmm. We should get up and go back outside. Everyone wanted to go to the club.” I rolled over and kissed Johnny’s cheek. I love that man.

“Are you sure you want to go hun. I mean, it’s not like you can drink or anything.” he looked at me. Psh he was sadly mistaken.

“Pssh! So what I can’t drink? And I can so do something. Dance. With you! Oh yes!” I laughed getting on him and straddling him.

“Oh you can, can you? Well I guess you’ll just have to show me.” he grinned.

“Mmhmm.” I leaned down to kiss him. His tongue ran over my bottom lip, sending sparks through my body. I deepened the kiss massaging his tongue with mine. I pulled away smiling and he whined.

“Ok handsome. Let’s go.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bed.

“Do you think we should tell the guys?” I looked at him. He looked kind of hurt.

“The girls already knew?” Ouch. I didn’t mean to hurt him.

“Yea but I had to tell them...I needed someone to know. But I promise to tell you first next time.” I smiled.

“Alright I guess.” he pretended to pout as we headed down stairs.

Niki’s POV

LynnZ and Johnny had been in the house for about 45 minutes. When Zack started whining.

“They better come back soon or we are leaving their asses here!” he whined.

“Oh shut up! You’ll be fine you baby.” Madison teased

“Hey! I might not be!” he pouted. I heard Poison start barking like crazy and Matt and Taylor were playing with him while Rhian was sitting on Jimmy and they were playing with The Rev. How you can really play with a hedge hog I haven’t quite figured that out, or Jimmy’s fascination for it.

I felt Brian sit down behind me and kiss my neck.

“Hey sug.” I smiled.

“Hey. Do you think they’ll be down soon?” he asked looking at me.

“No idea. They’re talking about something pretty important.” I smiled knowing he wanted to know.

“Why can’t you just tell meee?!” he whined

“Because they can tell you themselves you can..” I was cut off when Johnny walked out into the back yard with LynnZ behind him and screamed

“I’M GONNA BE A FUCKING DAD!!!!!!!!!” pumping his fists in the air. It was a pretty funny sight as me, Rhian, Taylor, and Madison started laughing. Poor LynnZ stood behind him her cheeks bright red as the guys all started ‘whooping’ and went over and hugged her one by one and gave Johnny the ‘man hug’. LynnZ walked over to me as the guys were talking about it. I never really thought guys talked about babies especially that group but hey, they surprise you every once in a while.

“Hey sug” I smiled

“How did he take it?” I asked as the other three came over and joined us.

“Well the first thing he said was ‘I’m gonna be a dad?’ like it wasn’t his or something. I almost slapped him. Then I told him about everything I‘m scared of and he comforted me” she laughed.

“What a dork. But I’m glad you finally told him.” Rhian smiled at her.

“I was going to tell him tonight, but stupid Brian made me tell him earlier, but it all worked out.” LynnZ grinned.

Taylor hugged LynnZ and we all looked at her funny.

“What I thought she could use one!” Taylor laughed. All the guys started coming back over and LynnZ walked over to Johnny and he just wrapped her in a hug and she laid her head on his shoulder and you could see him whispering stuff to her. They were so cute. I smiled as Brian walked over.

“That’s what you couldn’t tell me?! Your crazy.” he laughed.

“Sorry Bri, but it wasn’t my place to tell.” I smiled at him kissing him.

“Great. Now we have exciting news! Even more reason to go out and celebrate!” Zacky yelled laughing.

“Alright, alright. We’ll go if you promise to shut up!” Jimmy yelled back laughing and throwing a beer can at him. Zacky laughed and did a dance it was hilarious and everyone threw more shit at him.

When we got to the club it was packed. Woot success. I smiled inwardly to myself. The guys and girls and this club are my life. This club drives me insane but keeps me insane at the same time. We all walked back to the VIP section that mainly no one got into but us, unless no one was going to be here. There were bottles of liquor on the table including Jack, and Absinthe. Everyone sat down and started talking and then LynnZ immediately led Johnny out onto the floor and started dancing and grinding on him. Everyone started laughing. Well damn she couldn’t drink she would have some sort of fun.
“Sug I’ll be right back, I just gotta go check a few things.” I smiled at Brian.

“Aww come on please stay out here.” he pouted.

“I can’t but I’ll be back in like 10 minutes I promise if not you can do bad things to me tonight.” I winked. He laughed.

“I’ll do bad things to you anyway Nik.” He grinned. Oh I knew he would.

A few hours later everyone was trashed except LynnZ. Her and Johnny left taking Matt, and Taylor with them. I was out on the floor dancing with Brian grinding against him just going all out, I swore we were about to fuck any minute. He grinned at me

“Lets go to your office.”

“Ok.” I smirked and led him there.

LynnZ’s POV

I was driving home and I will admit right now it absolutely sucked not being able to drink. But I still had fun. I looked in the mirror to see Taylor and Matt making out.

“Jesus can’t you two wait till we get back to the house!” I laughed.

“Fuck no. You’ll be lucky if we keep our pants on till then.” Taylor grinned.

“Oh god. Please don’t I’ll hurry.” I laughed again. I looked over to the passenger seat, Johnny was passed out. When we got back to the house Matt helped me bring Johnny up to our bedroom. It wasn’t easy since Matt was pretty much drunk.

“Thank you hun.” I smiled at him.

“Your welcome. And by the way congrats again, your going be a fucking great mom.” He hugged me laughing.

“Aww thanks. Now go do something with Taylor before she has a heart attack.” I laughed.

I walked down stairs and out back I still wasn’t tired even though it was like 2. But I thought I’d go outback and pick some stuff up. I turned the back porch light on, and let Poison out with me. I never really liked it out in the dark but I always lived. I was picking up paper plates and beer cans when Poison jumped in the pool.

“Poison! Get out of there. Ugh. Your such a crazy ass dog!” I yelled now he was going to be all wet and smelly. Eww. I ran inside to get a towel and came back out and started drying him off.

“Guess who gets a bath tomorrow. You do.” I walked back in the house and locked all the doors and went upstairs. When I got in the bedroom Johnny was all sprawled out on the bed. I changed into a wife beater and boy shorts and climbed into bed snuggling up to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Rain cuz he needs it =] I lover you <3

comments?
I could use a banner! Oh yes I could XD
<3