‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Drama at the Club

Friday

I woke up and Johnny wasn’t in bed. I rolled onto his pillow and inhaled his scent. I felt the bed dip beside me. I rolled back over and he was laying in a towel.

“Why hello.” I laughed at him.

“It’s about time you got up. It’s ten thirty and we need to be out of the house by twelve thirty.” he grinned at me.

Ugh! He always does that. I think he gets enjoyment out of watching me be paranoid. I scowled at him, and then hit him with a pillow.

“You know babe, I love you. But right now I dislike you greatly!” I laughed going to get in the shower, when I suddenly got sick. Ugh, I hate morning sickness.

“You alright in there?”

“Yea just morning sickness. Oh joy.” I rolled my eyes to myself.

“Will you let Poison out and feed him please?” I yelled.

When I got out of the shower I put my hair up in a bun and let my bangs hang down. Did my make-up and gave my eyes that smokey look and put my purple contacts in. I wore a pair of khaki capri's, a purple spaghetti tank top, and black wedge sandals. I put my glasses on, grabbed my purse and cell and headed downstairs.

“God it’s about time you got your ass down here!” Johnny laughed.

“I know. I’m sorry, it’s your fault anyways. But lets go. I’m starving!” I laughed grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek.

“Lets take your truck.” I smiled dragging him out the door.

Rhian’s POV

Me, Jimmy, Taylor, Matt, Madison, and Zacky were all sitting at Perkins waiting for LynnZ, Johnny, Niki, and Brian. Taylor and Matt were being all lovey, they are getting married tomorrow what do I expect, it was cute. We had the rehersal dinner last night. It went well.

“Ah! I hope they get here soon. I’m fucking hungry!” Jimmy whined. I smiled and kissed him.

I seen LynnZ and Johnny walking towards us hand in hand. It was cute, LynnZ is always an inch or two taller than him, because she’s always wearing wedge sandals.

“Well looks like you won’t have to wait much longer hopefully, Lynn and Johnny are here.” Matt said pointing to them.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” LynnZ chirped.

“Sorry we’re late. She takes way too long.” Johnny grinned at her. She glared at him.

“Yea! Cuz you woke me up at fucking ten thirty!” she screeched and everyone laughed.

“Jesus! Quit the bitching!” Brian yelled as he and Niki walked up to us.

“I’m not bitching! I’m just explaining what happened.” LynnZ said calmly and then hit Brian in the stomach and he pretended to be hurt.

“Hey guys.” Niki smiled.

“It’s about time! Jeeze. I thought Jimmy was gonna attack someone and eat their food.” Zacky pointed towards Jimmy while everyone laughed.

We all ordered our food and started talking about tomorrow yet again. It wasn’t that I wasn’t excited about it. I got to take pictures and it was going to be fun. I just got tired of hearing about it. Jimmy looked at me.

“Are you alright?”

“Yea.” I smiled.

“I was just thinking. Did I talk about our wedding this much?” I questioned him.

“Yup. So did Niki. Don’t worry after tomorrow you won’t have to.” he laughed and I smiled at him.

“So strippers tonight? Oh yea!” Zacky pumped his fists in the air.

“Ugh. No.” Matt looked at him

“We are just gonna go to a few bars. I really don’t want to see a stripper.” he stated as Taylor smiled at him.

“Aww. But the girls get strippers and the club!” Zacky whined.

“Zacky we’re not having strippers either.” I laughed

“Yea and it just happens one of our best friends owns a club.” LynnZ said slapping him playfully.

“Jeeze Zack you cause too much trouble. I don’t know why I’m with you.” Madison slapped her forehead laughing. After we were done eating LynnZ and Taylor were talking about their old, new, borrowed, and blue, for it.

“I have a old pair of earrings from my grandma, me and Matt picked out a necklace last week for new, I borrowed a bracelet from Suzy, and I have a blue garter belt.” Taylor told us.

“I have an old bracelet from my great grandma, me and Johnny have to go get me earrings for the new, I borrowed a crystal drop necklace from Niki’s mom, and I have a blue garter belt.” LynnZ smiled.

“So me and Johnny have to go. Bye ladies see you tonight. And guys don’t have too much fun. Bye.” Her and Johnny left.

“Lets go home and have some fun before tonight.” Jimmy grinned putting his hand up my shirt and running his fingers over my stomach.

“Hey guys we’re out too. See you later.” We got up to leave.

“Don’t have too much fun sug.” Niki winked at me.

“Don’t forget to turn the video recorder on!” Brian yelled through the restaurant.

LynnZ’s POV

Me and Johnny walked through the mall hand in hand and headed towards the jewelers. I was looking around when I felt a hand on my stomach.

“I hope we have a boy.” I heard Johnny say.

“Well I want a girl, but as long as he or she is healthy, either is good.” I smiled. When we got to Kay’s we started looking at earrings. Johnny looked from the case, to me, back to the case, than back at me.

“Yes?”

“You don’t need a new pair for all ten holes do you?” he looked a little worried. I laughed.

“No hun, just one.” I smiled. I picked out a pair of silver hoops and we left.

Me, Taylor, Niki, Rhian, and Madison all got to the club and went into one of the frosted glass rooms. I walked in and looked around. Niki, Rhian, and Madison most of decorated it. There was blue and purple streamers and balloons and a sign that said ‘Congratulations’ .

“Wow guys this is great.” I laughed.

“Yea thanks.” Taylor said hugging Niki.

“Well we figured since we all couldn’t get shit ass drunk. We might as well have some sort of fun.” Niki laughed.

We were opening gifts. Taylor and I both got lingerie from everyone because they had given us the practical gifts before at the bridal shower. I was about to open my gift from Niki when we heard screaming and a huge smash, then more yelling.

“What the fuck?!” Niki screamed. We all went out to the main part of the club and there was some physco girl by the bar and all the glass was broke and there was some chairs from one of the rooms all over.

“What the fuck is going on?!” Niki screamed again as we all walked over to see what was going on.

“I don’t know how she got in or what the fuck her problem is we can’t get her calmed down and she has a knife.” Troy looked pissed.

“Oh my fucking god. What the fuck is your problem bitch? And why are you trashing my place!” Niki screeched.

“You five!” She said pointing the knife at us. I backed up the last thing I needed was her to go ape shit and stab me in the stomach.

“Your my problem. You dirty sluts! You don’t deserve to be with Avenged Sevenfold! Johnny Christ does not deserve a skanky pregnant whore like her!” She said pointing her knife at me. My eyes widened.

“Are you shitting me! That is his child and they are getting married tomorrow. Don’t fucking point the knife at her. And as for the rest of us. Me and Rhian are fucking married. Taylor is getting married tomorrow. And Madison you never mind about her. We’ve been with them for years. You fucking crazy bitch!” Niki screamed.

“You bitches don’t deserve them and you fucking know it! That baby is gonna be a disgrace!” She screamed back. That just pissed me off she had a thing for Johnny and was saying shit about my babies. I walked towards her and Niki stopped me.

“Listen bitch you don’t fucking know me or my baby. So you better shut the fuck up! I will kill your crazy ass!” I screeched. She was about to say something when someone hit her on the back of the head with a bottle and she passed out. I started to cry and Taylor pulled me into a hug.

“That’s just what I need 8 more months of people talking horrible about my child.” I cryed.

“Shh. It’s ok.” Taylor said to me.

“Someone call the cops and get this piece of trash out of my sight. And make sure the cops get her info she is paying for all this.” Niki said severely pissed. They all came over and gave me words of comfort. My whole night had been ruined and all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed.

Johnny’s POV

We were all drinking when Rhian called my phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey Johnny, umm yea we had a problem down here, and ugh, Lynn she isn’t so good right now. I think you should come home.” She continued on and explained the rest to me. I was pissed.

“Hey dude what’s going on?” Zacky looked at me. I told them everything about the girl with the knife like calling them names and could’ve been threatening their lives. About her talking about the baby. This pissed them off even more.

“Lets go. My whole night is ruined now, I don’t care I want to be with Taylor.” Matt said.

“Ok let’s go.” I said and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for an update =]

thanx again to Rhian for the awesome banner
comments?